This Conductive Fluted Sheets market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Conductive Fluted Sheets market.
Conductive Fluted Sheets Market: An Overview
Conductive fluted sheets are usually made from extruded high impact polypropylene or high density polyethylene materials. These sheets are used for applications where the product needs to be shield from static discharge, which mainly includes storage and transport of electronic components. Every year static damage causes loss worth of millions of dollars to electronic components such as printed circuit boards (PCBs), semiconductor integrated circuits and more. However, this loss can be minimized by using conductive fluted sheets for packaging of these products. Conductive fluted sheets are made from 100% recyclable materials, which makes them environmentally friendly.
Conductive Fluted Sheets Market: Dynamics
Conductive fluted sheets are used as an alternative to conventional fluted sheets as they eliminate the need for any other grounding devices. Within the electronics manufacturing and distribution industries, long lasting and chemical and moisture resistant are needed to ensure the safety of packaged product throughout the supply chain. Conductive fluted sheets are capable of handling a wide range of temperature and provide superior tear resistance. Being chemically inert extends their application in the packaging of hazardous materials as well. All these factors are expected to fuel the demand for conductive fluted sheets in the protective packaging market. Moreover, conductive fluted sheets can be die-cut, scored, glued, stitched and welded.
Manufacturers are offering modified conductive fluted sheets to meet specific needs of the end user. Addition of special additives leads to enhancement of properties including protection against UV rays, compression strength, improved printability and makes them more flame retarding.
- Interplast Group offers conductive fluted sheets under the brand name IntePro®, which is corona treated and is receptive to adhesives and vinyl lettering. These conductive fluted sheets or boards offer superior printability and can be flexographic, screen and digitally printed
These modifications are expected to remain consistent and pose new growth opportunities for the global conductive fluted sheets market during the forecast period.
Conductive Fluted Sheets Market: Regional Outlook
Globally the conductive fluted sheets market has been segmented into seven key regions which includes North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excl. Japan (APEJ), Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Japan. The countries of Asia Pacific such as China, South Korea and India are expected to create high incremental opportunities for the growth of conductive fluted sheets market, which can be attributed to the remarkable growth of electronics sector in the region. Packaging and transportation of sensitive electronic equipment and devices require conductive fluted sheets. Owing to high manufacturing of electronics in the region, the conductive fluted sheets market is expected to register substantial growth in the coming years. Moreover, wide application of conductive fluted sheets in automotive packaging, materials handling and other industries is expected to drive its demand in North America region during the forecast period.
Conductive Fluted Sheets Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the conductive fluted sheets market are Corlite Packaging Industries Sdn Bhd, Desco Industries Inc., Shreeram Polymers Inc., Protech, Shish Industries Limited, GWP Group Limited, Coroplast, LLC, among others. Many local and unorganized players are expected to contribute to the global conductive fluted sheets market in the coming years.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global conductive fluted sheets market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with conductive fluted sheets market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on conductive fluted sheets market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Conductive Fluted Sheets Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Conductive Fluted Sheets Market: Segmentation
Globally, the conductive fluted sheets market has been segmented by material, thickness, applications and end uses.
On the basis of material, global conductive fluted sheets market has been segmented as follows
- Polypropylene (PP)
- High density polyethylene (HDPE)
On the basis of thickness, global conductive fluted sheets market has been segmented as follows
- Below 3 mm
- 3 mm – 5 mm
- 5 mm – 9 mm
- 9 mm and above
On the basis of applications, global conductive fluted sheets market has been segmented as follows
- Conductive boxes & totes
- Conductive liners
- Conductive bins & trolleys
- Conductive inserts & dividers
On the basis of end uses, global conductive fluted sheets market has been segmented as follows
- Electronic equipment packaging
- Automotive packaging
- Food & beverages packaging
- Defense arms packaging
- Textile yarn packaging
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing conductive fluted sheets market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth conductive fluted sheets market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected conductive fluted sheets market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in conductive fluted sheets market
- Competitive landscape of the conductive fluted sheets market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on conductive fluted sheets market performance
- Must-have information for conductive fluted sheets market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Conductive Fluted Sheets Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Conductive Fluted Sheets Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Conductive Fluted Sheets Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Conductive Fluted Sheets Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)