This Conductive Inks market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Conductive Inks market.
Conductive Inks Market: Overview
Conductive inks are electrically conductive, printable inks used in printed electronics and it exhibits the properties of crease resistance and flexibility. These mainly constitute metallic particle such as silver and copper to facilitate the flow of electric current across the circuitry. Apart from these, nanoparticle based conductive inks is an emerging segment in conductive inks market. These type of inks provide high conductive properties and nano dimension control of size, shape and particle distribution. Nanoparticle based conductive inks can be customised based on the printing substrate and printing technology used. The silver based conductive inks account for a major share and is expected to dominate the global conductive inks market. The advantages of silver conductive inks are least resistive property, flexible and supports miniature electronic circuitry designs. The wide range of applications of conductive inks include sensors, solar panels, touch screen, antenna, potentiometers and PCBs etc. Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, a Germany based leading manufacturer of coatings and adhesive technologies manufactures silver and dielectric inks by the brand name LOCTITE. These inks are suitable for applications in automotive, RFID, medical devices, displays etc.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Many wide range electronic products such as medical devices, electronic appliances, solar designs etc. are based on the printed circuit board technology, which is expected to drive the growth of global conductive inks market. The rapid growth in consumption of flexible and touch screen based electronic devices is anticipated to boost the growth of global conductive inks market. The increasing awareness regarding use of renewable resources in residential and industrial sector and the rapid growth in consumption of solar based panels and other devices is anticipated to be a significant driver for the growth conductive inks market. Medical devices account for share in consumption of conductive inks. There is an upsurge of technological advancement in healthcare industry and the medical device manufacturers are constantly focusing on improving functionality and precision of the devices.
Conductive Inks Market: Segmentation
Conductive Inks Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global conductive inks market can be divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). Western Europe accounts for significant share in conductive inks market, which is attributed to the rise in consumption of solar based devices and flexible electronic equipments. North America also has a major share in global conductive inks market as it dominates the medical devices market in terms of value. APEJ is expected to project high CAGR in terms of value and volume during the forecast period. The improved lifestyle of consumers has resulted in rising demand for consumer electronic appliances and mobiles, especially in China, ASEAN region and India. Japan has significant share in conductive inks market, which is attributed to the mature electronics market in the country.
Conductive Inks Market: Key Players
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Conductive Inks Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of type, the global conductive inks market can be segmented as follows:-
- Silver Conductive Inks
- Carbon Conductive Inks
- Silver Nano Inks
- Silver Chloride Inks
- Dielectric Inks
- Copper/ Copper Oxide Inks
On the basis of application, the global conductive inks market can be segmented as follows:-
- Touch Screen
- Printed Heaters
- Potentiometers and PCBs (Printed Circuit Board)
- Solar Panels
- Electroluminescent (EL) Panel
Some of the key players in the global conductive inks market are as follows:
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Methode Electronics
- Creative Materials Inc.
- Nano Dimension
- Conductive Compounds, Inc.
- TEKRA, A Division of EIS, Inc.
- Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC.
- TOYO INK GROUP
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (EU5 countries, Nordic, BENELUX, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- APEJ (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- MEA (GCC Countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Conductive Inks Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Conductive Inks Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Conductive Inks Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Conductive Inks Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.