This Soft Drinks Concentrate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Soft Drinks Concentrate market.
Soft drinks are beverages containing distilled water, sweetening agents, and flavoring agents. The sweetening agent used may be sugar, sweetener, high-fructose corn syrup, or any other sweet enhancing substance. Soft drinks may contain caffeine, coloring agents, preservatives, and other additives depending on the type the manufacturing industry is trying to produce. For instance, a coloring agent is added to Coca-Cola's coke to give it the dark color seen.
Water accounts for about 80% of the entire content in soft drinks. The water used raises the weight of soft drinks, thereby causing an increase in transportation cost. To avoid or reduce this expense problem, the ingredients used in producing soft drinks are processed into concentrates.
Soft drinks concentrate on sugar, coloring agent, flavors, and maybe stabilizer or fruit concentrates with a little amount of purified water. In the food and beverage industry, the global soft drinks concentrate market has grown significantly due to the ease of operation and availability of soft drinks varieties. As the trend towards the consumption of convenience food increases, the soft drinks concentrate market will witness tremendous growth during the forecast period and beyond
Soft Drinks Concentrate Market Growth Driver
As the population size of consumers increases, the global soft drinks market expands. This is the primary factor fueling the growth of the industry. Consumers’ preference for quality food products with high nutritional value has spurred the market growth. Key players in the industry are focusing on innovative products that attract consumers toward the consumption of their products, and this is expected to improve the sales of soft drinks globally.
The increasing variety of soft drinks concentrate has fostered the acceleration in the growth of the market. The soft drinks market is driven by consumers’ demand for processed food products without giving regards to the taste or nutritional value contained in the product. In addition, growing consumers’ awareness of the health benefits associated with soft drinks, concentrates, has further fostered the growth of the market. This is slated to continue over the forecast period.
Furthermore, changing consumers’ lifestyles, coupled with increasing demand in the food and beverage sector, has augmented the global market demand. The rise in the number of consumers has significantly impacted the growth of the soft drinks concentrate market.
With the rise in consumers’ demand for healthy food products, the global soft drinks concentrate market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. Increasing the per capita income of people in developed and developing countries is also slated to augment the demand for beverages. This will accelerate the growth of the global soft drinks concentration market over the foreseeable period.
Soft Drinks Concentrate Market Restraint
Since soft drink concentrate contains caffeine, increasing awareness among consumers regarding the negative impact of caffeine products is expected to hamper the market's growth. Consumers might have to switch to the consumption of non-coke concentrates, which will foster the decline in the growth of the global soft drink concentrate market.
Soft Drinks Concentrate Market: Region-wise Analysis
Geographically, Europe dominates the global soft drinks concentrate market due to the rising population of consumers within the region. Germany is the major contributor in terms of market volume in Europe. The Asia Pacific is predicted to be the fastest-growing region for the global soft drinks market with countries like China, India, Japan, and Korea acting as growth drivers. Increasing disposable income of consumers in these countries is expected to facilitate the growth of the industry in this region.
Soft Drinks Concentrate Market: Competitive Landscape
- Beverage Corp.
- PepsiCo Inc.
- the Coca-Cola Company
- Cott Corporation
- Dohler Group
- Kraft Foods
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data and projections with suitable set of assumptions and methodology. Research report provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Soft Drinks Concentrate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Soft Drinks Concentrate Market Segment Analysis
The global soft drinks concentrate market can be segmented on the following basis:
By End User
- Food Service
- Fountain Machine
- Mass Merchandise
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Soft Drinks Concentrate Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Soft Drinks Concentrate Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Soft Drinks Concentrate Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Soft Drinks Concentrate Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)