This Soft Touch Lamination Film market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Soft Touch Lamination Film market.
Soft Touch Lamination Film Market: Overview
Soft touch lamination film is thermal lamination film with a soft feel or velvety texture. These films have anti-scuff surface that enhances and thus protects the appearance of the laminated product. Primarily designed for one side lamination, soft touch laminates are also used for double-side lamination in case of digital rolls or pouches. Owing to its superior tactile properties, soft touch lamination film provides a pleasant and intense velvety effect similar to the peach skin. Usually soft touch lamination films finds applications in corporate brochures, luxury packaging boxes, branded paper products, and various electronic packaging.
Soft Touch Lamination Film Market: Dynamics
Growing retail sector plays pivotal role in driving the soft touch lamination film market. Rising inclination of customers towards product premiumization in the developing economies has led to intense demand for packaging laminates over the last decade. Also, trend for extra durable and water-proof documentation in the corporate sector have added an optimistic impact on the soft touch lamination film market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Soft Touch Lamination Film Market: Company Developments and Industry Level Trends
Key market participants all across the globe that operate in the packaging films market have focus towards launch of novel luxurious lamination products with superior velvety feel as well as with a scuff-resistant surface.
- In 2017, Spanish firm Derprosa Films (Taghleef Industries S.L.U.) launches soft touch lamination film. The company guarantees the preservation of the Soft-Coat without losing the velvety feel, highlighting colours with an effect that is 50 percent more matt than a standard film.
- Pragati Corporation has new type of soft touch lamination film that has 18 microns thickness and is used for photo albums, pamphlets, decorative packaging etc.
The global soft touch lamination film market is segmented into seven regions, namely, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, Latin America, North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Middle East and Africa (MEA). As a result of increased digitization the market for soft touch lamination film in North America is expected to witness a moderate growth. The similar trend is followed by European countries including Germany, the U.K., France, and Italy among others. However, China, India, and ASEAN countries are expected to draw healthy rate of growth in soft touch lamination film market. Similar trend are likely to be followed in the MEA region owing to rapid shift among customers towards enhanced product appearance. These factors are supposed to drive the global soft touch lamination film market during the next decade.
Soft Touch Lamination Film Market: Key Players
Some of the leading players operating in the global Soft Touch Lamination Film market are:
- Monotech Systems Ltd.
- DUNMORE Corporation
- Pragati Corporation
- Taghleef Industries SLU
- Doro Tape (UK) Ltd.
- Cosmo Films, Ltd.
- Flexfilm Limited
- Jet Technologies
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Ampacet Corporation
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Soft Touch Lamination Film Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Soft Touch Lamination Film Market: Segmentation
Globally, the soft touch lamination film market has been segmented on the basis of material type, lamination, coating, thickness, end use and region:
On the basis of material type, the global soft touch lamination film market has been segmented as:
- Bioriented Polypropylene film (BOPP)
- Bi-Axially Oriented Polyethylene Terephthalate (BOPET)
- Extrusion-Coated Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Polypropylene (PP)
On the basis of type of lamination, the global soft touch lamination film market has been segmented as:
- One-side Lamination Film
- Double-side Lamination Film
On the basis of film thickness, the global soft touch lamination film market has been segmented as:
- Below 15 microns
- 15-25 microns
- 25-35 microns
- Above 35 microns
On the basis of type of coating, the global soft touch lamination film market has been segmented as:
- Water-based Soft Touch Lamination Film
- Solvent-based Soft Touch Lamination Film
On the basis of end use, the global soft touch lamination film market has been segmented as:
- Presentation / Book covers
- Dust jackets
- Pocket folders
- Gift bags
- Premium prints
- Corporate brochures
- Electronic packaging
- Luxury folding cartons, boxes, etc.
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the Soft Touch Lamination Film market
- Historical, current, and projected Soft Touch Lamination Film market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of Soft Touch Lamination Film market
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their footprint in Soft Touch Lamination Film market
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Soft Touch Lamination Film Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Soft Touch Lamination Film Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Soft Touch Lamination Film Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Soft Touch Lamination Film Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)