This Electronic Tongue market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Electronic Tongue market.
Electronic tongue is a device which measures and compares tastes. Electronic tongue is also called e-tongue. Electronic tongue equipped with multiple sensors which detect dissolved organic and inorganic compounds. Electronic tongue applies pattern recognition method to predict the taste of the sample. Electronic tongue has several application in various industries areas such as the pharmaceutical industry, food and beverage industry, and the healthcare industry. In the pharmaceutical industry, electronic tongue can be used for assessment of API bitterness strength and quantify bitterness of masking material. Electronic tongue is used to better adherence and improvement of taste of drugs for pediatric and geriatric patient base. Pharmaceutical companies have introduced the taste sensing systems for better development of pediatric and geriatric formulation. Electronic tongue is entered into medical diagnostic market and provide non-invasive disease diagnosis. The electronic tongue has used to detect and identify a wide array of disorders including mental health disorders and metabolic disorder by analyzing both liquid and vapor patient sample. Electronic tongue systems such as biomimetic cross-reactive sensor array are affordable and efficient for medical diagnosis.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Electronic Tongue Market: Drivers and Restraints-
Electronic tongue market is expected to accounts for a significant growth rate as technological advancement in the medical industry. Increasing demand for advanced and non-invasive diagnosis devices expected to favor the growth of the electronic tongue market. Growing research and development for new drugs manufacturing expected propel the growth of the electronic tongue market over the forecast period. Increasing adoption of advanced technologies and devices in pharmaceutical manufacturing units expected to ample the growth of the electronic tongue market. Increasing government funding for drug development and medical diagnosis producers advancement expected to boost up the growth of the electronic tongue market. Growing development of new devices and sensors for tastes assessment of dissolved organic and inorganic compounds favors the growth of the electronic tongue market.
Electronic Tongue Market: Overview
Electronic tongue market expected to grow with the significant growth rate over the forecast period as increasing demand for the electronic tongue in the pharmaceutical industry. Electronic tongue performs taste masking assessment and provide objective results. Electronic tongue performs taste assessment in a way similar to the human tongue. Electronic tongue analyzed sensory features such as the taste of drugs which is a key element in pharmaceutical product sales. Electronic tongue also detects gustatory components metallic, astringent and pungent with basic tastes such as sweet, bitter, salty, sour and umami. Electronic tongue enables pharmaceutical scientist to perform experiments without human safety consideration. Electronic tongue simplified the sensory test procedure for drug bitterness measurement.
Electronic Tongue Market: Region-wise Outlook
In terms of geography, the electronic tongue market has been divided into seven regions including Western Europe, North- America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Japan, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia- Pacific excluding & Japan (APEJ). North America is expected to contribute the highest revenue share in the electronic tongue market as an increasing number of drug development and API formulation testing. Western European expected to contribute the second largest revenue followed by North America in electronic tongue market. Western Europe electronic tongue market expected to grow with major growth rate as increasing demand for advanced medical diagnostic devices. The Asia Pacific excluding Japan electronic tongue market is expected to grow with the highest growth rate over the forecast period due to increasing healthcare expenditure and growing investments in pharmaceutical developments.
Electronic Tongue Market: Key Market Participants
Example of companies participants in global electronic tongue market recognize across the value chain are Higuchi Inc., Norlab, Alpha MOS, TheSmartTongue, AFB International, Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. and others. Manufactures are focusing on development of customized electronic tongue devices for medical and pharmaceutical industry.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, China ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Electronic Tongue Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Electronic Tongue Market: Segmentation
On the basis of application, electronic tongue market can be segmented as:
- Medical Diagnosis
- Drug Development
- Scientific Research
On the basis of end user, electronic tongue market can be segmented as:
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organization
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Electronic Tongue Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Electronic Tongue Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Electronic Tongue Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Electronic Tongue Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)