This Electronic Expansion Valves market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Electronic Expansion Valves market.
Electronic expansion valves are an evolution on the conventional thermal expansion valves. An electronic expansion valve is a controlling device that is used in air conditioning system and refrigerator. It controls the flow of refrigerant entering a direct expansion evaporator, it is much more systematic and allow the refrigeration system to operate much more efficiently and accurately. The electronic expansion valve is also prevent the flooding in refrigerant to the compressor and ensure that the plant runs without any obstacles or risks such as breakage of the compressor. Electronic expansion valves helps to in enabling significant energy savings and cost reductions. In electronic expansion valves, a small motor is used to open and close the valve port, this motor is controlled by an electronic controller and does not rotate continuously, it rotate a fraction of a revolution for each signal sent to them by the electronic controller.
Electronic expansion valves has several benefits as compare to convention thermal expansion valves (TXV), such as precise control, wider part load variation, fast and accurate response to load change, and EEVs maintain maximum capacity control even at part loads. The major advantage of electronic expansion valves that it helps in approximately 15% energy saving, and it also injects right amount of refrigerant.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Electronic Expansion Valves Market: Dynamics
Demand of electronics expansion valves is increasing drastically, owing to its significant benefits over the conventional thermal expansion valves such as energy consumption from the refrigeration system and as well as gaining better performance. Moreover, it allow refrigeration system to operate much more accurately and efficiently, this is a major factor which propelling the growth of electronic expansion valves market. Increasing awareness regarding carbon emission in several regions across the world, resulted in increasing adoption of electronic expansion valves in number end-use industries.
Growth in automotive industry is a significant factor in the growth of electronic expansion valves market, as the air conditioning system are more likely becomes the prime accessory for the vehicles, thereby increasing demand of air conditioning system, creating new growth avenues for expansion of electronic expansion valves in the market.
Electronic Expansion Valves Market: Regional Overview
Electronic expansion valves market is expected to lead by East Asia, owing to increasing consumption as well as production of electronic expansion valves. China is the most prominent country in East Asia which is driving the demand of electronic expansion valves in this region, commonly EEVs applied in household refrigerators and air conditioners. The electronic expansion valves market of Europe is expected to witness a robust growth in electronic expansion valves market, due to the growing industrialization, and increasing number of end-use industries has significant impact on the electronic expansion valves market of Europe.
North America is expected to witness a double-digit growth in electronic expansion valves market, as adoption of electronics expansion valves over the conventional thermal expansion valve is increasing significantly. Moreover, owing to several benefits of EEVs over TXV and increasing awareness regarding environmental impact is driving the electronic expansion valves market in this region.
South Asia is expected to grow significantly and become a prominent region for the electronic expansion valves market, owing to presence of several emerging countries such as India, Indonesia, and other, which is creating more demand for electronic expansion valves. Latin America and Middle East and Africa is expected to witness a moderate growth in global electronic expansion valves market.
Electronic Expansion Valves Market: Market Participants
Some of the key market players involved in the manufacturing of electronic expansion valves market Sanhua Europe, CAREL INDUSTRIES S.p.A., VOLGA, Danfoss Group, Fujikoki Corporation, Zhejiang DUNAN Artificial Environment co., LTD, Parker-Hannifin Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., and others
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the electronic expansion valves market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to electronic expansion valves market segments such as component, type, application, end-user and region, etc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Electronic Expansion Valves Market Segments
- Electronic Expansion Valves Market Dynamics
- Electronic Expansion Valves Market Size
- Electronic Expansion Valves Volume Analysis
- Electronic Expansion Valves Adoption Rare
- Electronic Expansion Valves Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Electronic Expansion Valves Competition & Companies involved
- Electronic Expansion Valves Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Russia)
- South Asia (India, ASEAN)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on Bi-metallic Band Saw Blade market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Electronic Expansion Valves Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Electronic Expansion Valves Market: Segmentation
Globally, the electronic expansion valves market can be segmented on the basis of type, and application.
Based on the flow type, electronic expansion valves market can be segmented into:
- Electromagnetic expansion valves
- Electric expansion valves
Based on the application, electronic expansion valves market can be segmented into:
- Air Conditioning
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Electronic Expansion Valves Market size in terms of value and volume
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Electronic Expansion Valves Market performance
- Must-have information for Electronic Expansion Valves Market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Electronic Expansion Valves Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Electronic Expansion Valves Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Electronic Expansion Valves Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Electronic Expansion Valves Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.