This Electronic Warfare market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Electronic Warfare market.
A majority of people have seen and are familiar with warships, fighter aircrafts, battle tanks, and submarines in action, either directly or via television or films. But fight involving the use of radar emissions and radio waves is also going on in the atmosphere. This silent battle of beams which uses focused energy such as laser light, radio waves to confuse or disable enemy’s electronics is commonly called electronic warfare (EW). Electronic warfare uses entire range of electromagnetic spectrum. Hence it is sometime also known as electromagnetic warfare. Electronic warfare equipment began to be developed back during World War - II, since then electronic warfare system has become more specialized and sophisticated. Electronic Warfare is a military action which involves the use of electromagnetic energy to control, exploit, decrease, or avoid the hostile use of electromagnetic spectrum and it also involves sensing the radar of an incoming missile and listening i.e. collecting an enemy’s radio signals.
Global Electronic Warfare Market: Drivers
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Electronic Warfare Market: Restraints
Lack of technical knowhow, adaptability to the new technology and the laws formed to limit the investment dedicated to the R&D in this sector in some regions are included among a few restraints that negatively impact the growth of global electronic warfare market.
Global Electronic Warfare Market: Segmentation
Global electronic warfare market can be segmented into category types, product, platform, and region. On the basis of category types, global electronic warfare market can be segmented into electronic protection, electronic warfare support, and electronic attack system. Based on product, global electronic warfare market can be segmented into jammer systems, radar warning receivers, directed energy weapons, and others. By platform, electronic warfare market can be segmented into naval, airborne, ground, and unmanned. On the basis of region, global electronic warfare market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East and Africa.
Global Electronic Warfare Market: Regional Outlook
As of 2015, North America is dominating the electronic warfare market. Asia Pacific is expected to have the highest growth rate. Electronic warfare market is mainly driven by the population base in the region, growing economy, increasing investments in the development of electronic warfare products, and a large number of R&D activities in the APAC region
Global Electronic Warfare Market: Competition Landscape
Key vendors of global electronic warfare market include BAE systems Plc., Harris Corporation, General Dynamics, Elbit Systems, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Cobham Plc., and Tata Power SED. Global electronic warfare market is highly fragmented with several players focusing on joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions as a part of their growth strategy.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Electronic Warfare Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Electronic Warfare Market Segments
- Global Electronic Warfare Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Global Electronic Warfare Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Global Electronic Warfare Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Global Electronic Warfare Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Electronic Warfare Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Electronic Warfare Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Electronic Warfare Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Electronic Warfare Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Electronic Warfare Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.