This Electrotherapy System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Electrotherapy System market.
Electrotherapy System is the use of electric energy in the medical treatment. Most athletic trainers and therapists uses electrotherapy system in the management of athletic injuries. Electrotherapy system is used relieve pain, elicit muscle contraction for strength and reeducation after trauma or immobilization, in iontophoresis and to manage edema and chronic wound. Electrotherapy system is used in ion-therapy, for stimulating the motor system and pain therapy. In neuromuscular diseases, electrotherapy system is used to support voluntary movement and build muscles through the activation of muscle systems and neuro-facilitation. Electrotherapy system can be used at home to surgical procedures. Specifically, electrotherapy system uses energy waves along the electromagnetic spectrum to create changes in the body that affect its physiological and chemical output. Electrotherapy system is mostly used for pain management to patients who are suffering from chronic pain associated with post-surgical incisions, arthritis, and pains of the back and neck, fractures. Electrotherapy system is also used to increase the production of corticosteroids and vitamin D in the body. Electrotherapy system can be used to treat inflammatory conditions associated with orthopedics, bronchitis, certain conditions associated with psoriasis. According to American Academy of Pain Medicine, more than 1.5 billion people worldwide are suffering from chronic pain.
Electrotherapy System Market: Drivers and Restraints
The global market for electrotherapy system is expected to be driven by the rise in the incidence of spinal injuries and low back pain, as well as their increasing usage in sports medicines. According to World Health Organization, approximately 13% of the world’s population was overweight. Moreover, growing prevalence of chronic conditions such as diabetes and obesity are some factors anticipated to fuel growth of global electrotherapy system market within the forecast period of 2016-2026. However, the lack of usage guidelines along with low awareness regarding the available chronic treatment options are major concerns for the overall growth of electrotherapy system market. The availability of substitute products can be the restraint for the growth of electrotherapy system market.
Electrotherapy System Market: Overview
Growing patient pool in emerging market is an attractive growth opportunities for the electrotherapy system market. Recent projections provided by the World Health Organization (WHO) stated that approximately 13% of the globe’s population was overweight and obese in 2014 and from 1980 to 2014, the global prevalence of obesity rose by more than double. Furthermore, according to American Diabetes Association estimated that one in every three adults in the U.S. would have diabetes by 2050. All the factors are likely to drive the electrotherapy system market. Electrotherapy system is used treat open wounds and certain kinds of skin ulcers
Electrotherapy System Market: Regional Overview
Region wise, the global electrotherapy system market is classified into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America dominated the global market for electrotherapy system due to increasing adoption of electrotherapy system in sports injury treatment. Electrotherapy system can be used as rehabilitation and preventive tool for partially or totally immobilized patients, which is likely to drive the electrotherapy system market in Europe. Increasing prevalence of chronic conditions such as diabetes and obesity in countries such as China, India is expected to boost the electrotherapy system market growth in APEJ region.
Electrotherapy System Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in global electrotherapy system market include Medtronic Plc., St. Jude Medical Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Zynex Inc., Uroplasty Inc., NeuroMetrix Inc., Nevro Corp., DJO Global Inc., Cyberonics Inc., BTL Industries Inc. and others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Electrotherapy System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Electrotherapy System Market: Segmentation
The global electrotherapy system market is classified on the basis of product type, application, end user and geography.
Based on product type, the global electrotherapy system market is segmented into the following:
- Transcutaneous Spinal Electroanalgesia (TSE)
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Interferential Current Therapy (IC)
- Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS)
- Electro-Acupuncture (EA)
- Pulsed Short Wave Diathermy (PSWD)
- Micro-Current Therapy
- Percutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (PENS)
Based on application, the global electrotherapy systemmarket is segmented into the following:
- Pain Management
- Neuromuscular Dysfunction
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Tissue Repair
- Acute and Chronic Edema
- Urine and fecal incontinence
Based on end user, the global electrotherapy systemmarket is segmented into the following:
- Long Term Care Centers
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Electrotherapy System Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Electrotherapy System Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Electrotherapy System Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Electrotherapy System Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)