This Lung Biopsy Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Lung Biopsy Systems market.
Biopsy is defined as a procedure that is performed for removing cells or tissue from the patient’s body for further examination under a microscope. Lung Biopsy includes the extraction of samples of lung tissues for the determination of any lung disease like lung cancer. Lung biopsy systems are designed for either an open lung biopsy or closed lung biopsy. Closed methods are usually performed through the windpipe (trachea) or through the skin, wherein, an open biopsy is performed under general anesthesia in an operating room. Lung biopsy systems are required for performing lung biopsy for determination of various lung-related issues, and is recommended after abnormalities in the chest are found post chest x-ray or a computerized tomography scan. Post determination, lung biopsy systems are also helpful in determining what stage of lung cancer it is in a patient. Diagnosing lung cancer in its initial stages might help in decreasing the mortality rates. As per the American Cancer Society, the number of incidence cases for lung cancer were approximately around 228,150 for 2019 in the United States. This increasing incidence demands the urgency of more efficient, less invasive, and accurate diagnostic systems like lung biopsy systems across regions. Lung biopsy systems are recognized as one of the most essential tools for diagnosis as well as for the treatment of lung cancer.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Lung Biopsy Systems Market: Drivers and Restraints-
Incidence of lung cancer has been rising in the higher income countries owing it to the growing unhealthy lifestyle trend. This rise in lung cancer cases is expected to propel demand for lung biopsy systems for detection and treatment of lung cancer, which is expected to further fuel market growth for lung biopsy systems during the forecast period. Several combination lung biopsy systems and technological advancements for lung biopsy systems is also expected to contribute to boost the market growth for lung biopsy systems during the forecast period. Increase in healthcare expenditure around the globe and growth of medical devices industry across region could also favor the lung biopsy systems market growth over the forecast period. However, high costs associated with lung biopsy systems and lack of awareness of lung biopsy systems in low economy regions might hamper market growth for lung biopsy systems over the forecast period.
Lung Biopsy Systems Market: Overview
Spiraling demand for disposable lung biopsy systems and less invasive surgeries is anticipated to fuel market demand for lung biopsy systems. There have been constant technological advancements for lung biopsy systems over the years, with regards to guidance systems like vacuum assisted guns. These technological advancements have gained a lot of popularity by the end use, majorly hospitals. Widening base of elderly population and introduction of cost-effective and advanced lung biopsy systems are anticipated to boost demand for lung biopsy systems across regions. Needle based lung biopsy systems are expected to contribute a huge revenue share to the lung biopsy systems market owing it to the constant advancements and launch of these systems.
Lung Biopsy Systems Market: Region-wise Outlook
North America and Europe’s lung biopsy systems market is expected to propel major growth of the global lung biopsy systems market, owing it to the innovations and product approvals of these systems for lung cancer screening. High prevalence rates of lung cancer and increasing number of lung biopsy systems manufacturers in these regions is also expected to boost demand for lung biopsy systems in the region. Asia-pacific market for lung biopsy systems, majorly, Japan, China, and Korea are expected to increase significantly during the forecast period, because of the growing awareness on lung cancer, rise in geriatric population and high incidence rates due to increased lifespan in these regions.
Lung Biopsy Systems Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the market participants in the Global Lung Biopsy Systems market identified across the value chain include: BD, Medtronic, DTR Medical, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Argon Medical Devices, Cardinal Health, Hologic, Inc., Fujifilm Medical Systems, and Olympus Corporation.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Lung Biopsy Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Lung Biopsy Systems Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, Lung Biopsy Systems Market can be segmented as:
- Core Needle Biopsy Devices
- Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy Devices
- Surgical Biopsy Devices
- Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy Devices
On the basis of procedure type, Lung Biopsy Systems Market can be segmented as:
- Needle biopsy
- Thoracoscopic biopsy
- Transbronchial biopsy
- Open biopsy
On the basis of end use, Lung Biopsy Systems Market can be segmented as:
- Cancer Research Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Lung Biopsy Systems Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Lung Biopsy Systems Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Lung Biopsy Systems Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Lung Biopsy Systems Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)