This Enterprise Drone Management Solutions market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Enterprise Drone Management Solutions market.
Business enterprises of the present day are rapidly embracing the concept of drones as the most versatile tools, which can carry out a broad array of tasks. The businesses world over engaged in the various fields are anticipating the growing need to manage their operations such as product deliveries, warehouse management, stocking, transportation, distribution etc. in a much efficient manner. To speed up and automate the process, investing in drone fleets and drone management platforms seems to be a great approach!
Top tech titans are investing in millions to build high-tech drone management platforms to manage and control each task executed by a drone, specifically in the commercial sector. Such platforms are designed to provide tools that can logically build complex drone applications and manage these applications as well as drones in real-time. With these platforms, multiple drones that operate in the air or even on water and land can be capably managed. The cloud-based technology enables drone platforms to even communicate with the cloud in order to execute workloads efficiently.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
According to studies, the emerging global market for business services using drones is valued at over $127 bn. Global Commercial Drone Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 27% during 2016-2021. In 2015, North America and Europe cumulatively accounted for a market share of more than 60% in the global commercial drone market.
Growth in the commercial drone market is largely dependent on policy and regulatory framework in various major developing and developed countries across the globe. Over the next decade, rapidly evolving drone technology is expected to transform the conventional way of doing business in various sectors. Evolving regulatory policy framework, increasing commercial applications of drones across various end-use sectors, coupled with advancements in drone technologies are projected to propel growth in global commercial drone market in the ensuing years.
Enterprise Drone Management solution Market: Segmentation
Based on its components, Drone management solutions are categorized as - autopilot system that runs the flight software; its ground-control station tool, an app for desktop computers or tablets that is used to plot flights and control drones; and its configuration manager software, which allows for quick tailoring of drone software and hardware.
Enterprise Drone management solution market: Region wise outlook
With US being the largest market for commercial drones, the civil aviation body of the US, Federal Aviation Administration, has constantly been making amendments in policies and regulations for use of commercial drones in the country. Moreover, frequent modifications in the regulatory policies by European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) over the last few years has also been positively influencing the drone industry. Asia Pacific stands to witness high proliferation of commercial UAVs over the forecast period. Countries such as Japan and Australia have emphasized on the use of UAVs in agriculture.
Enterprise Drone management solution Market: Key Players
Some of the popular drone management tools include DroneDeploy, Skycatch, Fluttrbox, Airware, among several others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Enterprise Drone Management Solutions Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on its application in various industry sectors, it could be further segmented as:
- Aerial surveillance
- Disaster relief
- Oil & Gas exploration
- Environment monitoring
- Supply chain and Logistics
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Enterprise Drone Management solution Market Segments
- Global Enterprise Drone Management solution Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size
- Global Enterprise Drone Management solution Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Global Enterprise Drone Management solution Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Global Enterprise Drone Management solution Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Enterprise Drone Management solution Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of the Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of the Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Enterprise Drone Management Solutions Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Enterprise Drone Management Solutions Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Enterprise Drone Management Solutions Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Enterprise Drone Management Solutions Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.