This Enterprise Rights Management Solution market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Enterprise Rights Management Solution market.
Global enterprise rights management solution market is anticipated to grow at a notable CAGR of 15% during the forecast period (2020-2030). Security of data, both of companies and employees, is quintessential. As per latest surveys, data breaches exposed around 4 billion records during the first half of 2019, of which 71% were financially motivated and 25% were motivated by eavesdropping. Moreover, merely 5% of enterprises’ folders are protected, on average. Such incidents are likely to take a surge, as digitalization is making inroads into every industry and enterprise.
Increasing Trend of BYOD to Propel Enterprise Rights Management Solution Market
Introduction of businesses on online platforms to their expand footprint is giving rise to incidences of online data piracy. End users and customers are significantly exposed to risk of cyberattacks while creating content online. This is fueling the need for effective enterprise rights management solutions. Upward trend of bring your own device (BYOD) in many companies is providing a remunerative opportunity for service providers. About 59% of companies have adopted BYOD in their workspaces.
The IT sector is the primary end user of enterprise rights management solutions. According to Gilbane, IT companies account for 36% of revenue of enterprise rights management solution market. Moving ahead, rising cases of identity fraud is also compelling companies to adopt enterprise rights management solutions. Global identity fraud have risen to 56%, states Infosecurity. Maximizing enterprise mobility is raising a big concern about confidentiality of data, as such, enterprise rights management solutions are become a must for companies. About 43% companies have opted for enterprise mobility, states Gallup.
Enterprise Rights Management Solution Market – Growth Restraints
While enterprise rights management solutions are commonplace in developed regions, their deployment is below-par in developing and under-developed regions. This is majorly due to lax government norms regarding management of digital content. Given high complexity and installation costs, as well as insufficient business justification, small- and medium- scale enterprises (SME) are keeping away from incorporating enterprise rights management solutions.
Impact of Covid-19 on Enterprise Rights Management Solution Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has compelled companies to deploy ‘work from home’ or remote working. About 74% companies have been working from home during the pandemic and this trend is anticipated to continue for a long time, states CRN. However, such a drastic move is raising enterprise and employee data-privacy concerns, and raises the demand for enterprise rights management. Moreover, recent data suggest that average cost of data breach will surpass US$ 150 Mn in 2020. Such facts and figures are accenting the need for enterprise rights management solutions.
Enterprise Rights Management Solution Market - Regional Analysis
North America continues to hold major revenue share in enterprise rights management solution market during the forecast period, owing to presence of leading service providers including, Microsoft, Oracle, and Seclore. The US has been the test bed for multitude of technological innovations. Furthermore, governments in North America are imposing stringent norms regarding data security on organizations – large and small.
Going forward, Asia Pacific (APAC) is projected to be the most lucrative region in enterprise rights management solution market in the coming years. Government initiatives such as demonetization, and digitalization in India are influencing companies to increase their focus on securing digital information. The enterprise rights management solution market in APAC is witnessing huge demand from government and banking sectors.
Enterprise Rights Management Solution Market - Competition Landscape
Enterprise rights management solution providers are majorly focusing on creating partnerships and launching innovative solutions to remain ahead of their peers. For instance,
Seclore announced collaboration with Microsoft to provide enhanced data protection.
TransPerfect has launched a product called eCOA wearables.
- Adobe (US)
- Microsoft (US)
- Oracle (US)
- Seclore (US)
- Vaultize (US)
- NextLabs (US)
- OpenText (Canada)
- Vitrium (Canada)
- Citrix (US)
- Copyright Clearance Center (US)
- Intralinks (US)
- Locklizard (UK)
- Sealpath (Spain)
- TransPerfect (US)
- Vera Security (US)
- Covertix (Israel)
- FinalCode (US)
- Fasoo (US)
- FileOpen (US)
- GigaTrust (US)
- InfoSaaS (England)
- Network Intelligence (India)
- Skyhigh (US)
- Traxion (Netherlands)
- Trunomi (US).
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Enterprise Rights Management Solution Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Enterprise Rights Management Solution – Segmentation Analysis
Enterprise rights management solution market is segmented on the basis of following
- Integrated with Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Integrated with Enterprise File Sharing and Synchronization (EFSS)
- Integrated with other systems
- Consulting services
- Implementation and integration services
- Training and support services
By Organization Size
- Large enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
By Deployment Type
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Research and publications
- Healthcare and pharmaceuticals
- Software and technology
- Others(Retail, and media and entertainment)
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Enterprise Rights Management Solution Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Enterprise Rights Management Solution Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Enterprise Rights Management Solution Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Enterprise Rights Management Solution Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.