This Expanded Polypropylene Epp Foam market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Expanded Polypropylene Epp Foam market.
Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) foam is a bead foam used in automotives and industrial packaging applications. They exhibit unique properties such as thermal insulation, excellent energy absorption, chemical and water resistance, impact resistance etc. EPP foams are used extensively in industrial packaging due to its cushioning capability and its flexibility provides excellent protection to complex shapes. EPP foams are available in different densities called high density EPP grade and low density EPP grade depending on the application. High density grade EPP foams exhibit excellent strength and reduced weight property and are used in applications where energy management is a critical parameter. Hence, they are used in automotive applications such as passenger safety parts and automotive bumpers. Low density EPP grades are used in industrial packaging applications and medium density EPP grades are used in consumer products and furniture.
Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market: Segmentation
Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global expanded polypropylene (EPP) foam market can be divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East & Africa (MEA). North America is estimated to account for significant share in global EPP foam market by 2016 end. This is attributed to the increase in vehicle production in the region. APEJ is expected to project high CAGR over the forecast period owing the increase in production of light weight and premium vehicles in emerging countries such as China, India and Korea. APEJ and North America is followed by Europe in terms of consumption in EPP foam market. This is attributed to its application in consumer products, building and construction and automotive components. The rising construction activities in MEA region is attributed to the growth of expanded polypropylene foam market in the region. Latin America is expected to exhibit high growth rate during the forecast period owing to rising industrialisation and construction activities in the region.
Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market: Key Players
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Expanded Polypropylene Epp Foam Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of grades, the global expanded polypropylene (EPP) foam market can be segmented as follows:-
- High Density
- Medium Density
- Low Density
On the basis of application, the global expanded polypropylene (EPP) foam market can be segmented as follows:-
- Industrial Packaging
- Automotive Parts
- Consumer Products
- Building and Construction
Some of the key players in the global expanded polypropylene (EPP) foam market are as follows:
- Sonoco Protective Solutions
- DS Smith Plastics
- JSP Corporation
- SSW Pearl Foam GmbH
- BASF SE
- Kaneka Corporation
- The Woodbridge Group
- Hanwha Corporation
- FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (EU5 countries,Nordic, BENELUX, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- APEJ(China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- MEA (GCC Countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Expanded Polypropylene Epp Foam Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Expanded Polypropylene Epp Foam Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Expanded Polypropylene Epp Foam Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Expanded Polypropylene Epp Foam Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.