This Peppermint Oil market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Peppermint Oil market.
Peppermint oil is derived from extraction of oils from flowers and stem of peppermint herb. The steam distillation process is used for extraction of oil. Peppermint oil is used medicines due to its therapeutic benefits. The healthcare uses of peppermint oil include digestive system simulation and for soothing headaches, muscle pain, cold, sinus etc. They are used extensively in oral care products because of cooling effect and its ability to kill bacteria responsible for bad breath. Peppermint oils are also for flavoring in food and beverage industry. And they are also used as safe natural food additive. Peppermint oil is an aromatherapy ingredient, which helps in stimulation and relaxation of body. It acts as skin toner in cosmetic products. In 2016, Basilica Botanica, a Los Angeles-based beauty products manufacturer launched a gift set of premium essential oils consisting of peppermint oil.
Peppermint Oil Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The rise in demand for aromatherapy treatments is expected to drive the growth of global peppermint oil market. The increasing consumer awareness regarding the use of safe natural and organic products is expected to boost the growth of global peppermint oil market. Increasing disposable income and awareness of personal care has resulted in demand for oral care and confectionery products in rural areas, which is a major driver for the growth of global peppermint oil market. The recent outbreak of Zika virus and diseases such as dengue and malaria has increased the demand for natural mosquito repellents and the use of peppermint oil in these repellents is expected to increase the demand. The fragrance ingredients and essential oils market recorded high growth rate, which is expected to increase the demand for peppermint oil.
However, the rise in cost and decline in production of peppermint oil is expected to hamper the growth of global peppermint oil market during the forecast period.
Peppermint Oil Market: Segmentation
Peppermint Oil Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global peppermint oil market can be divided into five regions, namely North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Middle East & Africa (MEA). North America and Europe holds major share in terms of market value in global peppermint oil market. North America has a significant share in the production of peppermint oil. The mature essential oil market in Europe is expected to boost peppermint oil market in the region. APAC is expected to register high CAGR over the forecast period. This is attributed to the rise in demand for natural and organic cosmetic and fragrance products in the region. The upsurge of investments in healthcare and pharmaceutical industry is anticipated to propel the growth of global peppermint oil market. Latin America is expected to project high growth rate during the forecast period, owing to the rapid growth of food and beverage industry in the region.
Peppermint Oil Market: Key Players
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology, and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative,and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Peppermint Oil Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of application,the global peppermint oil market can be segmented as follows:-
- Oral Products
- Oral Spray
- Confectionary Products
- Chewing Gum
- Cough and Throat Lozenges
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Analgesic Balms
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Medicated Oils
- Tobacco Products
- Chewing Tobacco
- Fragrance Products
- Bathing Oil
- Aftershave Lotions
Some of the key players in the global peppermint oil market are as follows:
- The Lebermuth Company, Inc.
- Essex Laboratories LLC
- Vinayak Ingredients (INDIA) Pvt., Ltd.
- Elixarome Limited
- AOS Products Private Limited
- De Monchy Aromatics
- Hindustan Mint & Agro Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Arora Aromatics Pvt. Ltd.
- Foodchem International Corporation
- Bhagat Aromatics Limited
- Shanti Chemicals
- Aromatic And Allied Chemicals
- Paras Perfumers
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (EU-5 countries, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Russia, Poland, Rest of Europe)
- APAC (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- MEA (GCC Countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Peppermint Oil Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Peppermint Oil Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Peppermint Oil Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Peppermint Oil Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)