This External Combustion Engine market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving External Combustion Engine market.
External Combustion Engine Market: Introduction
External combustion engine is an engine in which an operational fluid, is heated and compressed by combustion of an external fuel through the heat exchanger or an engine wall. Due to its big furnace and boiler, an external combustion engine is heavy, clumsy and huge with respect to structural design. Apart from these features, the important advantages of external combustion engine are low emission and low noise generation. External combustion engine are generally available in two type, steam engines and stirling engines. Among these, Stirling engines are highly preferable over the forecast period due to high efficiency compared to steam engines. They can use any heat sources and are also capable of quiet operations.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
External Combustion Engine Market: Dynamics
The External combustion engine market is expected to gain traction over the forecast period owing to flexibility in arrangement and can use any source to supply heat. External combustion engine burns fuel outside the power cylinder is expected to be a major factor in favor of profound use of external combustion engine market over the forecast period. Moreover, External combustion engine use any sources such as municipal waste, geothermal, biomass or solar to supply heat which is also considered as a factor which give traction to the growth of market. Additionally, due to external combustion flexibility in arrangement is feasible will further drive the external combustion engine over the forecast period. That apart, the different benefits of external combustion system such as continuous external combustion which reduces emission and elimination of exhaust of high pressure combustion products which reduces noise will also add to the growth of market.
External combustion engine generally takes long time to put in action which is anticipated to hamper the growth of external combustion engine market over the forecast period. Moreover, risk factor such as bursting of boiler due to excess of steam pressure has prompted the end users to vouch for alternate equipment. This move is expected to act as a restraining factor to the growth of external combustion engine market during the forecast period. Furthermore, high investment cost and low efficiency of external combustion engine are expected to hinder the growth of market over the forecast period.
External Combustion Engine Market: Segmentation
The global external combustion engine market can be segmented based on product type and application.
External Combustion Engine Market: Region-wise Outlook
The external combustion engine market is mainly dominated by the Asia pacific region especially in China, India and Japan, owing to rapid industrialization and growing power plants across the region. Also, significant growth of marine industry in APAC region which contributed substantially in growth of the external combustion engine market over the forecast period. The external combustion engine market is expected to register rich growth in APAC region over the forecast period. North America followed by Europe are the major market for the external combustion engine, due to rising demand of external combustion engine in these region for various applications such as pumps, ships, power plants, etc. North America and Europe external combustion engine market is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period. Moreover, Latin America and Middle East and Africa external combustion engine market is expected to register slow growth over the forecast period.
External Combustion Engine Market: Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key External Combustion Engine Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
By product type, the external combustion engine market can be segmented into:
- Steam Engine
- Stirling Engine
By application, the external combustion engine market can be segmented into:
- Thermal Power Plant
- Nuclear Power Plant
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global external combustion engine market include:
- Stirling Thermal Motors Inc.
- Deere & Company
- Sterling Power Systems
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
- Genoastirling S.r.lw
- Microgen Engine Corporation
- Sunpower Inc.
- Saab AB
- Reliable Steam Engine Co.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the External Combustion Engine Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the External Combustion Engine Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from External Combustion Engine Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the External Combustion Engine Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.