This Fiber Optics Gyroscope market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fiber Optics Gyroscope market.
Fiber optics gyroscope market: Overview
Firstly, Fiber optics gyroscope (FOG) was proposed in 1975 and uses optical waves which propagate in an optical Fiber coil to measure a rotation rate accurately. Fiber optics gyroscope senses variations in angle using the Sagnac effect. However, Fiber optics gyroscope principle is similar to the interference of light which has passed through a Fiber optics coil whose length can be 5 km long. Fiber optics gyroscope speciously simple design catches full advantage of the interchange principle in the propagation of light. Fiber optics gyroscope is widely used in Fiber optics gyrocompass which is a compass and navigation instruments. Other major applications of Fiber optics gyroscope is remotely operated underwater vehicles, autonomous underwater vehicle, and surveying. Fiber optics gyroscope is significantly used in inertial navigation systems of lots of guided missiles. The advantage of Fiber optics gyroscope is improved sensitivity, owing to increase in cavity length significantly and reliable, cost-effective, Scalable, easier fabrication and less complex in compare to ring laser gyroscope.
Fiber optics gyroscope market: Drivers and Restraints
Key driving factor of global Fiber optics gyroscope market is the significant increasing expenditure of defense across the globe. Moreover, global Fiber optics gyroscope market is majorly driven by the rapid rate of rising in automation in residence and industries and high demand of land surveying in civil engineering industries. The other main driving factors of Fiber optics gyroscope market are high demand of remotely operated underwater vehiclesand autonomous underwater vehicles. The micro economic factors which driving the Fiber optics gyroscope market are the rise in per capita income, changing lifestyle and increasing urbanization. The key restraining factor of Fiber optics gyroscope is high noise at the time of operation, and other major restraint of Fiber optic gyroscope market is govt. Regulations which affects automotive and civil engineering industries.
Fiber optics gyroscope market: Segmentation Overview
Global Fiber optics gyroscope market segmentation is done by end-use industries such as aeronautics and aviation, automotive, commercial, civil engineering and widely used in defense industries. Among aforementioned industries, Defense contributes largest market share globally, owing to extensive use in inertial navigation systems for guided missiles. On the basis of sensing axis, Fiber optic gyroscope is segmented such as single axis, dual axis, and three axes. Another important segmentation of Fiber optic gyroscope market is done by application type includes remotely operated vehicle, Fiber optic gyroscope, robotics, land surveying for three-dimensional sight and widely used in homeland security purpose across the globe.
Fiber optic gyroscope Market: Regional Outlook
Based on the geographies, Fiber optic gyroscope market is segmented into seven regions - Eastern Europe Western Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Among the regions as mentioned above, North America accounts for the largest market share followed by Western Europe for global Fiber optic gyroscope market. It is estimated that APEJ market will have highest growth rate over the forecast period, attributed to increasing population. Overall, the outlook for the global mobility on demand market is anticipated to witness positive growth over the forecast period, owing to rapid growth of automotive and high investment in defense industries.
Few players of Fiber optic gyroscope market include:-
- Saab AB
- EMCORE Corporation
- Fizoptika Corp.
- iXBlue SAS
- KVH Industries Inc.
- Colibrys Ltd.
- Northrop Grumman LITEF GmbH
- Nedaero Components
- GEM elettronica
- Optolink LLC
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fiber Optics Gyroscope Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Fiber optics gyroscope market: Segmentation
Global Fiber optic gyroscope market can be segmented by end-use industry type, application type, sensing axis type and geography.
Fiber optics gyroscope market is segmented based on end use industry type as follow:-
- Aeronautics and aviation
- Civil engineering
Fiber optics gyroscope market is segmented based on application type as follow:-
- Homeland security
- Remotely operated vehicle
- Fiber optic gyrocompass
- Inertial navigation system
- Inertial measurement system
Fiber optics gyroscope market is segmented based on sensing axis type as follow:-
- Single axis
- Dual axis
- Three axis
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Fiber Optics Gyroscope Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Fiber Optics Gyroscope Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Fiber Optics Gyroscope Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Fiber Optics Gyroscope Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.