This Gaming Laptop market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Gaming Laptop market.
Gaming Laptop Market Outlook
In the era of computer gaming, there is an increase in the demand for portable gaming devices among gamers. Consumers are demanding for devices with high gaming level performance. Manufacturers are also developing and coming up with the innovative gaming laptop in the market with the fastest hardware to support the consumer growing demand. They are also trying to reduce the weight of the gaming laptop so that they can be easily carried anywhere. Due to the powerful gaming hardware which is capable of high processing speed and power as well as the cooling systems required, makes gaming laptop heavy. On the other hand, the esports industry is booming globally, where professional video gamers play competitively. With this growing esports participation, demand for high-performance laptops, and expanding digital platforms, the need for a gaming laptop with grow significantly in the coming years.
Reasons for Covering Gaming Laptop Market Title
Over the last few years, there have been significant developments taking place across gaming, mobile, and esports platforms. Currently, the global esports market is a million-dollar industry which is projected to be more than triple during the forecast period. As, various companies, players, fans, and investors are entering into esports market. Rise in the number of esports participation and audience, which lead to significant potential for companies to advertise products. An increasing number of professional gamers in the developing countries are the factors influencing the growth of the gaming laptop market in the near future. Also, prominent players in the gaming laptop market are focused on increasing their market footprint by entering e-commerce platform to provide gaming laptop accessibility to consumers everywhere. However, the limited battery life of gaming laptop as compared to ordinary laptops and a slowdown in the global economy due to trade tensions between US and China are some of the factors that may hamper the growth of the global gaming laptop market.
Global Gaming Laptop Market: Regional Outlook
The gaming laptop market is anticipated to register significant growth across all the regions during the forecast period. The gaming laptop market is classified into seven key areas: North America, Europe, Latin America, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to be the leading markets in the global gaming laptop market followed by Europe owing to high adoption of portable personal computers and gaming laptop among consumers to play video games coupled with the growing trend of college competitive video gaming. South Asia and East Asia gaming laptop market is expected to account healthy CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of gaming laptop among consumers across metropolitan cities and small towns coupled with the growing number of professional e-sports gamers in developing countries such as India. MEA is likely to have a lucrative opportunity in the global gaming laptop market in the coming years as companies are introducing budget-friendly gaming laptop with innovative features to target mid-ranged consumers in the region.
Global Gaming Laptop Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global gaming laptop market are AsusTek Computer Inc., Micro-Star International Co., Ltd, Razer Inc., Acer Inc., Lenovo Group Limited, The Hewlett-Packard Company, Dell Technologies Inc., Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., ORIGIN PC Corp., AORUS Pte. Ltd., Clevo Corporation, EVGA Corporation, and others.
Global Gaming Laptop Market: Key Developments
- AsusTek Computer Inc. focuses on increasing its market share to 50% in the India gaming laptop market along with expanding its retail footprint to 200 stores by the end of 2019. Additionally, the company is also targeting to grow its market share from 11% to 15% in the consumer laptops business segment in India market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications. The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Gaming Laptop Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Gaming Laptop: Market Segmentation
On the basis of processor type, the global gaming laptop market has been classified as -
- Intel Core i9
- Intel Core i7
- Intel Core i5
- Intel Core i3
- Ryzen 7
- Ryzen 5
On the basis of screen size, the global gaming laptop market has been classified as -
- 11-14 Inch
- 15-16 Inch
- 17 Inch & Larger
On the basis of hard drive capacity, the global gaming laptop market has been classified as -
- Up to 250 GB
- 250 GB- 320 GB
- 320 GB-500 GB
- 500 GB- 640 GB
- 1.0 TB-2.0 TB
- 2.0 TB & Above
On the basis of memory capacity, the global gaming laptop market has been classified as -
- Up to 2 GB
- 4 GB
- 6 GB
- 8 GB
- 16 GB
- 32 GB & Above
On the basis of the price range, the global gaming laptop market has been classified as -
On the basis of the sales channel, the global gaming laptop market has been classified as-
- Specialty Outlets
- Multi-Brand Stores
- Exclusive Stores/Franchises
- Independent Electronic Stores
- Other Sales Channel
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Gaming Laptop Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Gaming Laptop Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Gaming Laptop Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Gaming Laptop Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.