This Global Compact Power Equipment Rental market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Global Compact Power Equipment Rental market.
Compact power equipment includes all tools required for lighter construction jobs. The equipment is small in size and used in developing products with more ease and convenience. These compact power tools are of several types, such as engine-driven power tools, electric power tools and pneumatic power tools. They are used for various operations, such as drilling, polishing, woodwork routing and screw driving.
Compact tools are primarily used for construction related jobs. These tools are used at construction sites for activities like drilling, hammering, cutting, grinding, washing and blowing of the equipment’s. Compact power tools are light-weighted, small in size, easy to handle and transport. However, they are more complex to handle than the commonly used hand tools, requires skilled labour, and regular maintenance to avoid tool wear.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Segmentation of compact power tools market is done on the basis of types and geography. Compact tools are of various types like electric power tools, engine-driven power tools and pneumatic power tools. Wherein electric power tool includes cordless tools, drilling & demolition, screw-fastening tools, direct fastening tools, cutting/sawing/grinding tools, dust extractors, glue and heat guns, high pressure washers and blowers . Key geographic segments for compact power tools market include North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and EMEA (Europe, the Middle East & Africa) region. Asia-Pacific is the most prominent region for compact power tools companies owing to increasing construction and infrastructural development activities in countries like India, Japan and China.
Key trends in compact power tools market are an increasing competition from Chinese manufacturers as Chinese vendors are penetrating this market with their tools with competitive prices as compared to other vendors.
Of the many players in the compact power tools market, Makita Corporation, Bosch, Stanley Black & Decker and Techtronic Industries are the dominant leaders. Other important players include Hilti Group, Panasonic Corporation, Emerson Electric Company, Snap-on Inc., etc. Mergers & acquisitions of key players provide opportunity to expand their product portfolio. In North America, Bosch acquired SPX Corporation’s Service Solution business which manufactures, develops and sells service equipment and repairs workshop accessories. In Europe, Techtronic Industries acquired Ryobi’s power tools business and Royal Appliance Manufacturing Company, a market leader in North America which develops, markets and assembles cleaning appliances such as vacuum cleaners for domestic as well as commercial use. Emerson Electronics decided to focus on acquisitions and divestitures in order to increase investment in technology and also have a strong focus to acquire the market in developing countries. This is also because of decreasing demands of their products in Europe and market saturation in the U.S. and China.
The future of compact power equipment is very attractive due to an ever-increasing demand for compact power tools. Due to saturation of developed markets like Europe, the U.S. and China, players in this market are now moving their focus towards developing or emerging nations.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. It provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Global Compact Power Equipment Rental Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the compact power equipment market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market types and geography. The report covers an exhaustive analysis on
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Global Compact Power Equipment Rental Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Global Compact Power Equipment Rental Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Global Compact Power Equipment Rental Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Global Compact Power Equipment Rental Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.