This Global Compact Construction Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Global Compact Construction Equipment market.
The compact construction equipment market has been showcasing new opportunities in the recent times. The players in the compact construction equipment market are working towards harnessing these opportunities by extending their businesses of compact construction equipment in the promising markets and the lucrative regions. The compact construction equipment market is, therefore, expected to witness major transformations in the forthcoming years. The key players in the compact construction equipment market are approaching the market with new strategies and an improved approach to carry out their business.
With the recent strategic supplier agreement between John Deere and Wacker Neuson, both being compact construction equipment contributors, for building compact excavators of John Deere at the factory of Wacker Neuson in China, the compact construction equipment business is expected to grow significantly. The partnership focuses on growing the distribution of compact construction equipment range in the Southeast Asia, Oceania, and China. A similar business extension was carried out by another key market player, JCB North America, a multinational compact construction equipment manufacturing company has made investments to acquire the business of their West Coast dealer, JCB of Southern California to extend their sales for the customers throughout greater Los Angeles and the neighboring countries.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Compact construction equipment are small units which are designed to work on small commercial and residential sites. The major utility factor of compact construction equipment is their versatility and ability to perform those tasks that were earlier dedicated to heavy machinery. The main advantagesof compact construction equipment are that it is low cost, light weight,and easy to transport and operate. However, there is no industry standard to specify any requirements to be met for equipment to be categorised as compact construction equipment.This categorisationis more dependent on the type of application it performs in a particular sector. Generally, track loaders, excavators, backhoe loaders, skid steers and telehandlers are classified under compact construction equipment.
The compact construction equipment industry has shown a robust double digit growth rate over the past few years. The most popular category in compact equipment market are the track loaders with the largest market share. Skid steers market is the second most attractive market and is anticipated to experience a healthy growth by 2020.Decent growth has been observed in the construction equipment market in North America and Western Europe, and is anticipated to grow further due to an increase in construction and repair activities. Asia is anticipated to be the largest market for compact construction equipment by 2020.
The major factors driving the compact construction equipment market are anincreasing preference for small size construction equipment, affordable pricing, reliability, and improved productivity. The increasing number of new technology attachments available for compact construction equipment such as levelers, soil conditioning tools and trenchersare also driving the growth of compact construction equipment. Also, the private user market such as sundowners or hobby farmers, andreal estate developershave been contributing significantly to the increasing adoption of compact construction equipment. Volatility in fuel prices, low entry barriers and lack of structure are the key challenges for the compact construction equipment market.
The changing trends from pedal operation to the use of joysticks, availability of suspension seats and air conditioners at reasonableprices,is further driving growth in compact construction equipment market. Another emerging trend is the GPS tracking system in compact equipment which isamajor attraction for rental purchasers as it helps them to safeguard their machinery against theft and track its location when needed. Self-monitoring and auto shutdown are other attractive emerging trends in compact construction market. The major players in the market are Case, JCB, Mustang, John Deere, Volvo, Ditch Witch,Gehl, Vermeer, Caterpillar and New Holland.
The compact construction equipment industry thus comprises products which are small, can fit into smaller places, are versatile in application, and are cost effective. Noticeable drivers of the compact construction equipment industry are mainly tied to the residential and commercial sectors.Also, rental industries areamong the potential growth pockets for the compact construction equipment industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Global Compact Construction Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data.It also contains projections usinga suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications. The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective onmarket performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Global Compact Construction Equipment Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Global Compact Construction Equipment Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Global Compact Construction Equipment Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Global Compact Construction Equipment Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.