This Hot Melt Adhesive Tapes market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Hot Melt Adhesive Tapes market.
Hot Melt Adhesive Tapes Market – Overview:
The hot melt adhesive tapes market is expected to expand at healthy CAGR during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the growing sealing applications in the transport & logistics industry. Properties such as high peel strength and good insulation to drive the market of hot melt adhesive tapes during 2019-29.
Emerging economies of Asia Pacific to account for significant share in the hot melt adhesive tapes market during the forecast period. China and India accounts for more than half of the total Asia Pacific hot melt adhesive tapes market. The growth is also attributed to the emerging transport & logistic industry in the region. According to the World Bank Logistic Performance Index, China holds 27th rank. Furthermore China represents new trade gateways between South America & Africa that would enhance the global logistics supply chain which will benefit the hot melt adhesive tapes market in the near future. Latin America to have positive potential in the hot melt adhesive tapes market during the forecast period.
Increased Penetration of Hot Melt Adhesive Tapes in Logistics Industry to Proliferate the Market Growth
Hot melt adhesive tapes are made by either rubber or silicone resin. Moreover, packaging manufacturers nowadays are using bioplastic materials like PHA, PLA, etc. for manufacturing hot melt self-adhesive tapes. Also, bioplastic materials used for hot melt self-adhesive tapes provide better tensile strength and also the ability for printing on it, therefore driving the market. Hot melt adhesive tapes supports clean package appearance and improves display of graphics & logos printed on cartons & boxes therefore driving the market. Moreover, increased focus towards the display graphics over the carton boxes are escalating the hot melt adhesive tapes during the forecast period. All these factors contribute in driving the hot melt adhesive tapes market.
Hot Melt Adhesive Tapes Market - Competitive Landscape:
Some of the global key players in the hot melt adhesive tapes market are as follows:
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Intertape Polymer Group Inc.
- The 3M Company
- Shurtape Technologies, LLC
- Irplast S.p.A.
- Mario Tapes
- Hira Industries L.L.C
- Scapa Group plc
- LINTEC Corporation
Hot Melt Adhesive Tapes Market - Key Developments:
Tier 1 and 2 companies in the hot melt adhesive tapes market are focusing towards product portfolio expansion and expanding their footprint in global market. While Tier 3 companies in the hot melt adhesive tapes market are focusing towards serving high quality product and this section constitutes of unorganized players in the market. Some of the recent developments in the hot melt adhesive tapes market are as follows:
- Avery Dennison, a manufacturer of hot melt adhesive tapes is expanding its business through acquisition strategy in the hot melt adhesive tapes market. The company acquired Yongle Tape Company Ltd. for $190 million in 2016.
- In May 2017, tesa SE launched a new product range of tapes segment that are made from ultra thin washi paper.
- In May 2019, 3M company acquired Acelity Inc., a healthcare solution company to expand its footprint across the globe.
- In June 2018, Essentra Plc. Is expanding its business by extending its footprint in different parts of globe. For instance, the company divested its consumer packaging site in Bristol, U.K.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global hot melt adhesive tapes market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with hot melt adhesive tapes market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on hot melt adhesive tapes market segments and geographies.
The global hot melt adhesive tapes market is divided into seven major regions, which are as follows -
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Hot Melt Adhesive Tapes Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Hot Melt Adhesive Tapes Market – Segmentation:
The global hot melt adhesive tapes market is segmented by backing material, thickness, and end use.
On the basis of backing material, global hot melt adhesive tapes market can be classified as:
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyamide (PA)
- Poly-Urethanes (PU)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
On the basis of thickness, global hot melt adhesive tapes can be classified as:
- Below 25 micron
- 26-35 micron
- 36-50 micron
- Above 50 micron
On the basis of end use, global hot melt adhesive tapes can be classified as:
- Consumer Goods
- Transportation & Logistics
- Electrical & Electronics
- Furniture and Woodworking
Hot Melt Adhesive Tapes Market: Report Highlights
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for hot melt adhesive tapes market
- Competitive landscape for hot melt adhesive tapes market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Hot Melt Adhesive Tapes Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Hot Melt Adhesive Tapes Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Hot Melt Adhesive Tapes Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Hot Melt Adhesive Tapes Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)