This Hot And Cold Therapy market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Hot And Cold Therapy market.
Hot therapy which is also known as thermotherapy is the use of heat in therapy. While cold therapy is the immediate first aid particularly used in sports injuries. Hot therapy is performed to get rid of pain by using various techniques such as hot cloth, whirlpool baths, heating pad, ultrasound, and hot water bottle. On the other hand, cold therapy commonly known as cryotherapy is performed by applying an ice or gel pack. Both the therapies are no addictive and non-invasive pain relief therapies for muscles and joint pain.
Hot and cold therapy- Usage
Heat can supply two types of warmth, dry and a moist one. The moist one penetrates well, while dry heat may dry the skin. However, the common purpose of both the types is to improve the flexibility of tendons and ligaments, reduce muscle spasms and alleviate pain. Instead of applying directly on skin, in hot therapy it is advised to use thin towel to wrap the hot devices. Cold therapy is usually used for 24 to 48 hours after an injury. Typically used to get relief from bruises, bumps, sprains that may occur in sports or lifting, cold therapy should not be used on injured areas more than 20 minutes. Just like hot therapy, cold therapy should also be performed by wrapping up the ice packs in thin towel.
Hot and cold therapy- Benefits
Joint pain can be cured by both hot and cold therapy. Lower back muscle strain which generally result from strain and over-exertion can be cured with hot therapy. Blood vessels are opened due to heat that increases blood flow, oxygen supply and nutrients. It also reduces pain in joints and relax sore muscles, ligaments and tendons. Providing superficial heat to the body improves flexibility of tendons and ligaments, reduce muscle, spams and ease pain. Cold therapy is not only beneficial for reducing pains but the therapy is also useful in reducing swelling. Intermittent compression acts as a pump for the limbs. The ‘on’ and ‘off’ effect allows blood flow to return to the heart much quicker and therefore oxygenate, returning to the injury site with oxygen to aid the healing process.
Hot and cold therapy- Trends
Rise in spinal cord injuries is proving beneficial to the sales of hot and cold therapies packs. Besides, consumers these days giving preference to the non-surgical pain management options which is creating robust development in hot and cold therapy market worldwide. Herbal hot and cold therapy packs are witnessing strong demand globally. Popularity of cold water therapy to burn fats increasing the sale of cold therapy packs. Increasing elderly population which is vulnerable to pain and injury is driving the growth of hot and cold therapy market globally.
Hot and cold therapy- Regions
North America region represents the largest market of hot and cold therapy worldwide, followed by Europe. Economic growth, increased standard of living, rising awareness about public and personal healthcare and rising aging population in Asia Pacific regions also fuelling the demand for hot and cold therapy packs. The shift towards home-based healthcare in North America and Europe regions is also creating lucrative market for hot and cold therapy packs.
Hot and cold therapy- Forecast
Growth in chronic and restricting illness is prime driver which will dominate hot and cold therapy market in future. Increasing number of neurological injuries and sports injuries will also create an attractive market for hot and cold therapy packs. Development in manufacturing technologies and online vending will also facilitate the growth of this market. The future growth of hot and cold therapy market will be determined by the need for safer pain management modalities as against pharmaceuticals.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, types and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Hot And Cold Therapy Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Hot And Cold Therapy Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Hot And Cold Therapy Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Hot And Cold Therapy Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Hot And Cold Therapy Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Hot And Cold Therapy Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)