Insulation to the heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) is a way of improvising the fire safety, energy efficiency and acoustic performance of the buildings. The insulation is provided in HVAC systems as a resistance towards heat loss or gain. For instance, in cold lines of the HVAC, HVAC insulation resists the heat loss from the system whereas in heating lines it helps in preventing heat gains. According to ISO and EN standards a material is considered as thermal insulation material when (thermal conductivity) λ< 0.065 W/mK. The various insulation materials for HVAC insulation depends on the thermal properties. For instance, in cold lines of HVAC glass wool and flexible elastomeric foams are mostly used where their maximum operating temperature are 250 °C and 170°C respectively. In HVAC systems, duct insulation is an important need since the air flow in the ductwork has to be maintained at desired temperature level. HVAC insulation are highly adopted in residential, commercial and industrial applications. The global HVAC insulation market is expected to expand significantly during the forecast period with the increasing global HVAC systems market.
Global HVAC Insulation Market: Drivers and Restraints:
The global HVAC Insulation market is primarily driven by the increasing demand for HVAC systems. The uncertain climatic changes propels the increase in sales of HVAC systems which in turn drives the global HVAC insulation market. The commercial and industrial sectors are the major driving forcing towards the global HVAC insulation market since the consumption of HVAC systems are more when compared to residential. HVAC insulation saves the energy being wasted, thus reducing the ultimate energy bills which is one of the major factor driving the global HVAC insulation market. The government regulation towards enhancing energy efficiency of the commercial and industrial buildings also drives the global HVAC insulation market.
Global HVAC Insulation Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global HVAC Insulation market is divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). APAC holds major share in the consumption of HVAC insulation materials. This is attributed by growing industries in countries such as China, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Taiwan, and Vietnam. North America and Japan followed by Europe are expected to grow moderately during the forecast period. The HVAC market in MEA and Latin America are expected to show growth during the forecast period.
Global HVAC Insulation market: Key Players
Some of the key players identified in the global HVAC Insulation market includes:
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Owen Corning Corporation
- Saint Gobain S.A.
- Glassrock Insulation Co S.A.E
- Johns Manville Corporation
- Glassrock Insulation Co S.A.E
- Rockwool International A/S
- Xiamen Goot Advanced Material Co., Ltd.
- Armacell International S.A.
- Fletcher Insulation Pty Ltd.
- Kingspan Group plc
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (Canada, The U.S.)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest Of Latin America )
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Netherlands,BENELUX, Nordic countries )
- Eastern Europe ( Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa and Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Global HVAC Insulation Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material type, HVAC insulation market is segmented into:-
- Phenolic foam
- Flexible Elastomeric Rubber Foam (NBR)
- Extruded Polyethylene Foam (XPE)
- Polyurathane Foam (PUF)
- Stone wool
- Glass wool
- Ceramic wool
- Cellular Glass
On the basis of HVAC lines, HVAC insulation market is segmented into:-
- Cold lines
- Warm lines
- Heating lines
On the basis of application, HVAC insulation market is segmented into:-
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.