This Industrial Boilers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Industrial Boilers market.
Stringent Regulations to Support Reduced Emission Level to Facilitate Industrial Boilers Market Penetration
With the strict regulations supporting the reductions of emission of harmful gases, the demand for industrial boilers is expected to rise. The regulations such as the one set by European law that stated emissions limit values (ELVs) for reducing levels of harmful gases such as nitrogen oxides (NOX), sulphur dioxide (SO2), and others from all combustion plant, greatly influence the industrial boilers market.
With increasing emphasis given to low degree of harmful gas emissions, the key players in the industrial boilers market are focusing on upgrading and enhancing their portfolios to ensure abidance to the same. For example, Cochran, an industrial boilers market player, switched from using oil to LNG for space heating at its Scotland site for facilitating developments of a R&D center. With this the company could not just reduce CO2 emissions but also gain economic efficiency with cost savings.
Asia Pacific Market for Industrial Boilers to Offer Tremendous Revenue Growth Potential
With the increasing industrial sector and the burgeoning demand for industrial equipment, key players are not just focusing on the emerging economies, but are leveraging the opportunities provided by the APAC market.
Apart from product offerings, key players are extending technical assistance to ensure better customer empowerment and increased after sales engagement. For instance, Cochran Ltd, another industrial boilers company has supplied its industrial boilers in Hong Kong. The company further provided training to the boiler operators in support of their initial supplies in the Hong Kong. The need for trained workers for the operations of industrial boilers need to be taken care of. With such initiatives, the industrial boilers market in APAC exhibits positive scenarios in the future.
Increasing contracts and orders from the emerging Asian nations are also contributing to the increasing manufacturer focus towards the APAC market. For example, General Electric received a twin boiler equipment order from Bharat Heavy Electricals (BHEL) based in India for the country’s two thermal power projects.
Apart from the emerging nations, the manufacturers of industrial boilers are also eyeing the scope of developed economies to harness the increasing potential they offer. For instance, a provider of boilers and pump equipment to industrial and commercial sectors, R. F. Mac Donald Co. established a new office in the Sacramento, California with an aim of supporting increasing client bases in the area.
Manufacturers of Industrial Boilers to Exhibit Increasing Focus towards Effective Product Offerings
The major players recognized in the industrial boilers market include Ross Boilers, Fulton Boiler Works, Inc., Forbes Marshall Pvt. Ltd., Utech Projects Pvt Ltd., IBL Group, Burnham Commercial, Cheema Boilers Limited, Clayton Industries, Tecor Boilers Pvt. Ltd., Maanya, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Cochran Ltd., English Boiler and Tube, Inc., BHEL, Indtex Boiler Pvt. Ltd., PAR TECHNO-HEAT PVT. LTD., KIP Enterprises, SAZ BOILERS, Thermax Limited, and Ramakrishna Services.
English Boiler LLC, has delivered advanced industrial boilers of the water tube type to a beverage manufacturer located in Midwest. These custom-designed industrial boilers are a part of the company’s expansion, which aims to produce beverages primarily for the purpose of export.
General Electric announced the selection of its technology Tata chemicals and NTPC for upgrading the coal-fired industrial boilers with low NOx firing system. This project brought low NOx boiler technology to the country for the very first time.
Thermax, an industrial boilers market player was awarded a contract of INR 340 crore from a steel manufacturing company in India. This contract was given for supplying electric turbo generators, specially customized industrial boilers, and ancillary equipment for the company’s production facility in India’s Maharashtra State.
Industrial Boilers Market Taxonomy: Analyzing Key Market Segments
The industrial boilers market is classified on the basis of product type, boiler capacity, technology, fuel type, and end user.
On the basis of product type, the industrial boilers market is divided into water tube industrial boiler, fire tube industrial boiler, and others. Based on capacity of boilers, the industrial boilers market is classified into below 10 MMBtu/hr, 10-50 MMBtu/hr, 50-100 MMBTu/hr, 100-250 MMBTu/hr, and above 250 MMBTu/hr. According to technology, the industrial boilers market is divided into condensing and non-condensing. The fuel type division comprises of segments such as coal, natural gas, oil, and others. The end users of industrial boilers include chemical industry, refinery industry, food industry, paper industry, primary metals industry, and others.
The research study on industrial boilers market highlights a detailed assessment of the overall market. It comprises of in-depth insights, historical and factual data, and industry-validated and statistically-supported data that provides a better understanding of the industrial boilers market. The industrial boilers market report includes predictions using adequate set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on industrial boilers market provides evaluations and data based on regions, technology, market segments, and applications.
The report on market of industrial boilers comprises of a thorough market analysis on:
- Segments of industrial boilers market
- Industrial boilers Market Influencers
- Industrial boilers Market Size
- Supply and Demand
- Latest trends and challenges in the industrial boilers market
- Major manufacturers of Industrial boilers
- Value Chain
Geographical Assessment includes:
- North America Market of Industrial boilers focusing on Canada and US.
- Latin America Industrial boilers Market comprising Mexico, Brazil, and Rest of Latin America.
- Western Europe Industrial boilers Market that includes Germany, Italy, U.K, France, Nordic countries, Netherlands, Spain, Luxembourg, Belgium, and Rest of Western Europe.
- Eastern Europe Market of Industrial boilers including Poland, Russia, and Rest of Eastern Europe.
- Asia Pacific Market of Industrial boilers including China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand.
- Japan Industrial boilers Market
- Middle East and Africa Industrial boilers Market-GCC, South Africa, and Rest of MEA.
The industrial boilers market research study is a glance of first-hand information gained by analyzing the market in a qualitatively and quantitatively. This data is obtained with the help of research analysts, experts in the industry and participants across the value chain. The detailed assessment of the trends in the parent market, macro-economic metrics, factors governing the market, and market attractiveness according to segments are all included in the report. The market study also hints the influence of the several factors on the regions and market segments.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Industrial Boilers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Industrial Boilers Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Industrial Boilers Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Industrial Boilers Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Industrial Boilers Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Industrial Boilers Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.