This Industrial Communication market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Industrial Communication market.
Various industry verticals have different requirements on connectivity solutions due to harsh environments in which they operate in. This leads companies to adopt different methods of industrial communication. In addition to traditional wired communications between devices, the industry is increasingly relying on wireless connections. Industrial communication is the key to greater productivity for any company as it helps the enterprise in controlling machines and entire production line, monitor modern traffic systems and control power distribution.
High performance industrial communication technology can transfer large amounts of data in real-time and with minimum delay, operates in an energy efficient manner, utilizes more wireless technology, both within plant and remote connectivity and connects a large number of individual devices in a reliable manner with data security.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Industrial communication market has grown at an exponential rate in the past few years due to increasing adoption of industrial internet of things (IIoT). Industrial Internet of Things connects different infrastructure and reduces operating expenses which helps drive the growth of industrial communication market. The increased bandwidth capabilities of open networks like Ethernet is used in Internet of Things automation and smart factories to streamline maintenance in order to eliminate breakdowns. Also, due to wide adoption of M2M (Machine to Machine) solutions for controlling power grid communications and remote monitoring of smart meters has contributed to the growth of industrial communication market.
Industrial CommunicationMarket: Segmentation
Industrial CommunicationMarket: Competition Landscape
Few of the companies in industrial communication market are: ABB Ltd., Emerson Electric Company, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Rockwell Automation, Inc., TE Connectivity Ltd., Advanced Industrial Automation Group, Infineon Technologies AG, National Instruments, General Electric, Siemens AG and Schneider Electric SE.
Industrial Communication Market: Regional Overview
Industrial communication market is currently dominated by North America region owing to advancements in technology and prevalence of Internet of Things market. Europe industrial communication market follows next as the region is quite well versed with latest technologies and the adoption rate of various industry verticals towards advanced technologies is high. APEJ region is picking up pace in the industrial communication market due to growing industrialization in this region.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Industrial Communication Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation on the basis of component:
Segmentation on the basis of protocol:
- Industrial Ethernet
Segmentation on the basis of application:
- Oil and Gas
- Aerospace and Defense
- Healthcare and Medical
- Food and Beverages
Industrial Communication Market Segments
- Industrial Communication Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Industrial Communication Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Industrial Communication Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Industrial Communication Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Industrial CommunicationMarket includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- GCC Countries
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint