Large Industrial Displays Market Snapshot
As per Future Market Insights (FMI) analysis, the large industrial displays sales volume will total 110,000 units between by 2031. Overall sales are projected to grow consistently at 6.0% between 2021and 2031.
The North America large industrial displays market will rise at around 5.8% CAGR through the assessment period. Rising application in automotive industries and military sector will guarantee robust growth in the region, as per FMI’s findings.
Despite obstacles faced amid COVID-19 outbreak, large industrial displays market exhibited impressive 3.0% year-on-year growth between 2020 and 2021. According to FMI’s data, the market valuation is expected to surpass US$ 2,657.8 Mn in 2021.
Key Points Covered In Large Industrial Displays Market Research
- Market Estimates And Forecast 2021 - 2031
- Key drivers and restraints impacting the market growth
- Segment wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Brand share and Market share Analysis
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- COVID-19 Impact on large industrial displays Market And How to Navigate
- Recommendations on Key Winning Strategies
Large Industrial Displays Market Future Outlook Brighter in Comparison to Historic Growth
The global large industrial displays market is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of approximately 6.0% over the forecast period 2021-2031.
Recent advancements in light emitting diode (LED) backlit and liquid-crystal display (LCD) based display solutions, rising acquisition of Internet of Things (IoT) based devices, and the increasing demand from digital signage applications will positively influence the demand outlook the forecast period.
Some of the leading industrial displays manufacturers are striving to bolster their footprint via strategies such as innovating and developing advanced products.
For instance, in 2020, Advantech, a leading industrial computing platform provider, announced the launch of its new TPC-300 series-the subsequent generation of its widely accepted TPC industrial panel PC concentrated over IoT applications and machine automation.
Its key features include, true-flat touchscreen with IP66-rated front panel, supports panel and VESA mounting for convenient installation, comprehensive operating temperature range and others which facilitates skyrocketing sales in the market.
Other companies in the market are likely to join the bandwagon, following a rising demand from consumers.
For instance, in 2020, Emerson announced the new portfolio launch of RXi industrial display and panel pc products for examining, conceptualizing and enhancing day-to-day production processes in metals, mining, manufacturing, technology and life sciences. Therefore, the RXi industrial displays are modular, responsive and vivid, offering enhanced performance even in the difficult and challenging environments.
With improved research & developmental strategies and innovations in product portfolio, the global large industrial displays market is estimated to gain impetus over the forecast period.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Large Industrial Displays Market - Key Research Findings
- The global large industrial displays market size will surpass US$ 2.65 Bn by 2021.
- The large industrial displays market is estimated to rise ~ 6% CAGR during the forecast period.
- The prominent regions for the large industrial displays market are East Asia, Europe, and South Asia.
- The prominent regions for the large industrial displays market are East Asia, Europe, and South Asia, due to the rising adoption of large industrial displays for video walls and increasing new applications of industries for the expansion of large industrial displays for diverse uses.
- Marketing synergies and distribution among organizations are estimated to exploit the large industrial displays market growth scenarios.
- Prominent players such as Advantech Co., Ltd., Leyard, NEC Display Solutions, Ltd., and Delta Electronics, Inc., in the large industrial displays market are engaging more interactive methods such as co-promotion and co-marketing of products with other businesses. These interactions among partners are presenting an immediate growth influence as related to mergers and acquisitions.
- Video walls are projected to be the most chosen product type section in the large industrial displays market.
- The increasing demand for video walls can be directly related to the global development of the OLED technology. The growing influences such as green technology and safety security concerns are anticipated to boost the development of the large industrial displays market.
Top Factors Shaping The Large Industrial Displays Market
Launch Of Digital Signage And New Products Propelling The Large Industrial Displays Market Growth
Significant market players such as Advantech Co., Ltd., Leyard, NEC Display Solutions, Ltd., and Delta Electronics, Inc., are concentrating more on the growth of large industrial displays product portfolios through launching new products and distribution agreements. For example-
- In 2015, Leyard acquired all the common stocks of Planar System, Inc., a specialist in the production and development of large industrial displays.
- In 2018, NEC Display Solutions acquired S[quadrat] GmbH, a prominent provider of LED solutions. The company is expanding its display technology portfolio to include LED systems for indoor and outdoor solutions.
Emerging Applications Of Flexible Displays
New grounds within industries are evolving the addition of electronics and technologies for the development of the large industrial displays market. The consumer preference towards a single board computer integration i.e. all-in-one concept and a user-friendly touch monitor, is designed to serve as a reliable and flexible platform, which is anticipated to result in the healthy growth of the large industrial displays market.
OLED Technology To Drive Large Industrial Displays Sales
Manufacturers are continuously enhancing and refining their pipeline competencies and its well-established existence in the large industrial displays market by introducing new technology OLED products.
Market Structure Analysis for Large Industrial Displays
- The large industrial displays market is an average-fragmented market with global and regional market players.
- Some prominent companies in the large industrial displays market are Advantech Co., Ltd., Leyard, NEC Display Solutions, Ltd., Delta Electronics, Inc., Daktronics, Data Modul, DFI, Inc., Winmate Inc., Sparton Corporation, Electro-Matic Products, Inc., IP Displays, and others.
- The strategic focus of key players is to uphold the expansion of agreements and distribution partnerships for the global market growth.
- Top manufacturers contributing a high revenue share to the large industrial displays market are Advantech Co., Ltd., Leyard, NEC Display Solutions, Ltd., and Delta Electronics, Inc.
Large Industrial Displays - Meeting Diverse Visual Display Demand in Industrial Environments
As the billboard industry continues to face the heat of environmental regulations, the large industrial displays remain sought-after as they provide an effective means of communication. Furthermore, as industrial robotics and automation is gathering pace, high-performance large industrial displays are becoming a necessity for visibility of real-time data that drives productivity.
Surging demand for human-machine interface devices to monitor manufacturing processes is likely to impart a new dimension to applications of large industrial displays. Design differentiation will remain a key focus area for manufacturers, aiming sales closure, which has initiated the entry of a series of new-age displays - flexible, foldable, and slimmer.
‘Battle of Adoption’ From ‘Screen-Less’ - The Next Big Thing
It has been observed, recently, that slimmer large industrial displays beat their wider equivalents in terms of performance, resolution, and space consumption, which enhances their degree of marketability. As end users’ quest for optimizing manufacturing capabilities can be better met with slim-framed large industrial displays, their adoption is likely to remain high in key industries, such as automotive & transportation, and electrical & electronics.
However, large industrial displays are likely to face the ‘battle of adoption’ from the latest breakthrough technology, i.e. screen-less displays 4k display resolution and projectors. With massive energy demands of large industrial displays, it is highly likely that the ‘screen-less’ will pose strong competition to both, large displays and touchscreen displays
Enabling End Users to Achieve Process Efficiency, As Automation Firms Up
End users are rapidly embracing digitalization to direct their efforts towards achieving process efficiency. Industries, such as pharmaceutical, where product count is crucial, leverage these displays to ensure standard packaging of tablets and medicines.
The U.S. and Canada have been, and will continue to spectate growth in the manufacturing capabilities of numerous industries, as innovation drives automation and advancement in the landscape. As foreign investments move towards developing countries, demand for automation and IoT is likely to influence sales of large industrial displays in East Asia
The Broader Perspective
As consumers are showing remarkable proclivity for novel interactive displays, leading manufacturers of large industrial displays continue to zoom in the focus on R&D, to reach the ever-rising quality bar. Key suppliers are also prioritizing effective adherence to the thriving trend of customization, in an effort to attract revenues through long-term buyer engagement.
Considering the impact of the penetration of advanced technologies, remote controlled and touchscreen technologies are spreading their roots at a breakneck pace, as a sizeable population of modern consumers seeks ‘interaction’ more than anything, in this space.
How Will the Growth Unfold
While large industrial displays are rapidly solidifying their position as an indispensable instrument within automation enabled industrial ecosystems, catering to custom industry needs will particularly enable manufacturers to retain their customer base in the long run.
Creating shorter wait windows for clientele is likely to be a key strategy for better sales closure opportunities, as minimal TTM continues to be of paramount importance. Besides digital signage, the lightweight OLEDs are also marking a flourishing trend in the large industrial displays market. Spectacular growth in the adoption of IoT is also favoring the growth of large industrial displays market.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
How much is the large industrial displays market worth?
The global large industrial displays market will reach a valuation of US$ 2,657.8 Mn in 2021.
At what rate did the large industrial displays market grow in the last five years?
The large industrial displays market exhibited growth at 4.9% CAGR between 2016 and 2020.
What is the market share of top 5 players in large industrial displays market?
The market share of top 5 players including, Advantech Co., Ltd., Leyard, NEC Display Solutions, Ltd. and Delta Electronics, Inc. stood at 8%, 7%, 6.5% and 5% respectively of the overall market.
Which countries are key exporters of large industrial displays?
The top exporters of large industrial displays include Japan, U.S., China and Germany
What is the North America large industrial displays market outlook?
The demand for large industrial displays is anticipated to rise at 5.8% in North America between 2021 and 2031.
At what percentage will the large industrial displays market grow in Europe?
The Europe market is estimated to grow at an average annual rate of 6.4% in the forecast period.
Which countries are key producers of large industrial displays?
U.S., Japan, Taiwan, China and Germany are touted as chief producers of large Industrial displays.
What is driving demand for large industrial displays market?
Growing demand for multi-featured Human Machine Interface (HMI) devices and rising adoption of Industrial Internet of Things will drive sales of large industrial displays significantly.
What are the key trends shaping industrial displays market growth?
Increasing preference of OLED based display units and employment of omnichannel sales by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) are key trends observed in the market.
What are the key statistics for large industrial displays market in Japan and South Korea?
Japan and South Korea markets for large industrial display will account for 12.0% of demand registered globally in 2021.
By Product Type:
- Open Frame Displays
- Panel Mount Displays
- Industrial Monitors
- Video Walls
- Open Frame Display, Panel Mount Displays and Industrial Monitors
- Above 40”
- Video Walls
- Less than 6 screens
- Above 6 screens
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Automotive and Transportation
- General Manufacturing
- Electronics & Electricals
- Process Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Pharmaceutical
- Food & Beverage
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa