Medical Tourism Market
Medical Tourism across South Asia rising substantially, thanks to a higher degree of affordability and key Medical Treatment Breakthroughs
Medical Tourism Market by Treatment Type, Service, Tourist, Tour, Customer Orientation, Age Group, Booking Channel & Region - Forecast 2022 - 2032
Medical Tourism Market Outlook (2022-2032)
[250 Pages Report] According to Future Industry Insights (FMI), the medical tourism market would be worth more than US$ 5.2 Billion in 2022. Some of the market's main drivers are cost savings and extra advantages to visitors such as improved healthcare, new technology, breakthrough medications, sophisticated gadgets, greater hospitality, and personalised care. The size of the medical tourism industry is expected to expand at a CAGR of 30.5% between 2022 and 2032. FMI predicts that the market will be worth US$ 75 Billion by 2032. The global medical tourism industry’s growth is likely to be attributed to:
- While not a new notion, medical tourism is gaining popularity on the internet as a healthcare alternative open to individuals all over the world.
- From a marketing standpoint, the internet provides a dynamic medium for healthcare service providers and operators to raise awareness about various medical travel choices. The Internet can also play a significant influence in influencing a patient's decision to pursue medical tourism.
- Consumers are increasingly joining web-based healthcare forums to find real and up-to-date information on overseas healthcare facilities and infrastructure.
- Medical tourism marketers are increasingly using social media to reach out to prospective patients.
The COVID-19 pandemic hampered the overall expansion of the medical tourism industry. The rising number of COVID-19 cases in 2020 and beyond has resulted in the postponement of non-emergency elective standards of treatment such as cosmetic surgery, dental surgery, and hair transplantation, among others. Several wellness facilities, hospitals, and medical tourism service providers also temporarily halted operations during the epidemic. However, with global economic recovery and a general relaxation in travel, the business is expected to show a favourable development trajectory in the next years.
Expected Market Value in 2022
US$ 5.2 Billion
Projected Market Value in 2032
US$ 75 Billion
Growth Rate (2016-2026)
Development of Medical Tourism Market in the Asia Pacific
The Asia-Pacific region now leads the medical tourism business and is anticipated to remain so for the foreseeable future. Because of the inclination for medical tourism in this area's developing countries, government efforts, and the high cost of medical care in developed countries, this region is likely to expand its market share in the future.
Healthcare in India is substantially less expensive than in the West and the Middle East. According to the Indian Medical Tourism Association 2020, India is placed 10th out of 46 nations in the Medical Tourism Index 2020-21. According to the same source, the majority of medical tourists to India come from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Oman, Bangladesh, Maldives, Nigeria, Kenya, and Iraq. Such figures illustrate Asia-Pacific countries' dominance in medical tourism throughout the world.
Furthermore, the measures done by the governments of Asia-Pacific countries are likely to boost the region's market expansion. For example, the Indian government planned to establish a unique category of Ayush visa in April 2022 for travellers visiting India for medical treatment or tourism.
This project is part of the government's "Heal in India" campaign, which aims to increase medical tourism in India. In addition, to attract tourists, Japan increased its health tourism options in February 2022 by introducing "wellness" facilities. Spas, yoga and meditation sessions, and exercise programmes are among the wellness options. Government efforts of this nature are projected to promote market growth throughout the forecast period.
Opportunities abound in the Fertility Treatments Segment
Over the projected period, the fertility treatments section of the medical tourism market is expected to increase significantly. The rising global burden of infertility, as well as the availability of cheap therapies in emerging economies, is likely to boost the market segment's rise.
According to the NCBI page titled "In vitro Fertilization," which was updated in May 2022, globally 10-12% of couples have trouble conceiving, and this percentage is predicted to steadily rise in the following years. Infertility affects around one in every eight couples in the United States, according to the same article. As a result, infertility-related issues among couples have increased demand for fertility treatments throughout the world.
An increasing number of countries are jumping on the cross-border medical tourism bandwagon. In the last few years, South Asia and Southeast Asia have emerged as major destinations for medical tourism, including countries such as Thailand, India, Singapore, and Malaysia.
Governments across these nations are actively participating in promoting medical tourism. Besides this, the ease of traveling in today’s globalized world has made medical tourism better accessible.
Future Market Insights (FMI), ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm offers an executive-level blueprint of the market. The report carefully examines growth opportunities for medical tourism around the world. It also evaluates the impact of strategies adopted by the leading players in the Medical Tourism Market.
Find your sweet spots for generating winning opportunities in this market.Talk to Analyst
Medical Tourism Market Analysis (2017 To 2021) Vs Medical Tourism Market Outlook (2022 To 2032)
The increasing availability of advanced technologies in the medical and healthcare sector and the sophisticated training of physicians are key factors motivating foreigners to opt for medical tourism. Besides this, the lower cost of hospital stays in certain countries is attracting medical tourists from around the world.
Availability of cheaper treatment with better quality of care has been a chief driver of medical tourism since the start. Medical tourism destinations offer provisions for luxurious stays and cheaper treatment options, which has been attracting tourists from around the world.
The global medical tourism market size is forecast to expand at an impressive 12.3% CAGR between 2022 and 2032. Besides surging demand for advanced healthcare services, higher spending on healthcare and medical services is behind the soaring medical tourism worldwide.
FMI has identified India, Thailand, Malaysia, and the U.K. among others are some of the more popular medical tourism destinations around the world. Growth projections for the medical tourism industry remain positive especially as FMI forecasts the number of medical tourists to reach 122 million by the end of 2032.
Which Drivers Underpin Medical Tourism Industry Expansion?
Increasing Internet Penetration Has Influenced the Medical Tourism Market Growth
Medical tourism, while not a novel concept, has been gaining popularity on the internet as a healthcare option available to people around the world. From a marketing perspective, the internet offers a dynamic medium for healthcare service providers and operators to create awareness about various options for medical travel. The Internet can also play a crucial role in influencing a patient’s medical tourism decision.
It is common practice among patients to consult myriad information sources on the internet before making a decision. Consumers are increasingly participating in web-based healthcare communities to seek out authentic and accurate data on foreign healthcare facilities and infrastructure. Besides this, social media’s use is surging among medical tourism marketers, to reach prospective patients.
Using social media platforms such as Facebook enables marketers to derive benefit from segmentation tools within the platform to identify target audiences with precision and then advertise their services to those located across specific geography.
An increasing number of medical tourism facilitators are using the internet to advertise services offered around the world. The transfer of healthcare services-related information via electronic mediums has become widespread. Consequently, the number of people accessing required information in healthcare has increased.
For instance, The Apollo Hospital Group has an “International Patient Service” section on its website, which also offers “live chat” facilities to assist international patients. Meanwhile, in Thailand, the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) launched a very effective e-campaign in 2010 to establish the country’s global position on medical tourism.
Additionally, TAT launched a website called HealthBeautyHoliday in collaboration with Royal Orchid Plus to provide information on medical tourism products such as hotel deals, spa treatments, and so on.
A unified Market Research Subscription Platform, built for today's disparate research needs.
What Are The Challenges Faced By Medical Tourism Market?
The Dearth of Sufficient Information May Impede the Medical Tourism Market Growth
Despite several factors benefitting the market, there are a few challenges that hinder the growth of medical tourism. For instance, there is little control over the type of information available on the interest, which poses threat to the integrity of medical tourism.
The quality of information available online vastly varies and the lower barrier of the internet offers an early pass to unqualified personnel into the health services trade. In absence of proper scrutiny, this could stir major trouble for the market.
Moreover, the cost of healthcare is frequently the key denominator attracting patients seeking out price comparisons. While privacy and data protection remain key challenges of online advertisement, an increasing number of patients will continue to reach out for online information, which otherwise might get hugely difficult for them to the source.
Why Is Demand For Medical Tourism Market Rising In The U.S.?
Robust Healthcare Infrastructure is Likely to Accelerate Regional Growth
While an increasing number of Americans are traveling abroad for availing medical treatment, there has been a significant surge in inbound medical tourism to the country as well. The Joint Commission International (JCI), which is a non-profit organization, evaluates the quality and standard of healthcare facilities across the globe.
JCI accreditation is recognized internationally as a benchmark for quality care in hospitals and clinics. In the U.S., JCI has accredited nearly 15,000 hospitals in the U.S.
An increasing number of hospitals in the country are looking to create a medical tourism revenue stream. Their efforts are expected to soar in response to the surging demand for cosmetics procedures.
According to a report by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, nearly 18.1 million cosmetic procedures and 5.9 million reconstructive procedures were conducted in the U.S. in 2018. Medical facilities in the U.S. are considered highly advanced and best-in-class. This is one of the chief drivers of medical tourism in the country.
Why Is Medical Tourism Market Flourishing In Malaysia?
Government’s Push towards Enhanced Healthcare Facilities is Likely to Boost Malaysia’s Medical Tourism Market
According to the Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council (MHTC), Malaysia welcomed over 921,000 foreign patients in 2021. A significant number of patients seeking treatment in Malaysia are from Indonesia. Besides this, it receives an increasing number of foreign patients coming from Japan, India, Singapore, Europe, Australia, and the U.S. each year.
Malaysia’s medical tourism started gaining traction in the wake of the Asian Financial Crisis in 1997, following which the Ministry of Health formed the National Committee for the Promotion of Medical Health Tourism in January 1998. Subsequently, the Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council was set up in 2009, which was intended to serve as the primary agency for promoting and developing the country’s medical tourism.
In the last few years, the medical tourism market in Malaysia has emerged as one of the largest in the world. Solid government participation, coupled with formidable private and public healthcare collaborations, has been the key facilitator of growth in Malaysia. To compete with best-in-class hospitals and medical centers in Asia and beyond, the country is focusing on carving a niche in fertility and cardiology treatments.
To bolster medical tourism, the Malaysian Healthcare Tourism Council (MHTC) has partnered with Air Asia Indonesia to promote Penang as the country’s top destination for medical tourism. Through this partnership, MHTC also arranges medical trips for patients traveling from Indonesia to Malaysia. Backed by these factors, Malaysia is expected to remain a popular choice for medical tourists from around the world
Why Is Thailand’s Medical Tourism Highly Sought-After?
Exceptional Recovery Index of Hospitals has Made Thailand- a most Preferred Country for Crucial Surgeries
Traveling to Thailand for medical tourism is an increasingly growing trend. Considered one of the popular international tourist destinations, Thailand has also been gaining popularity as a key destination for medical tourism. Thailand is ranked 17 out of 46 global destinations by the 2020-21 Medical Tourism Index.
Even as the rest of the world was struggling to cope with the unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak, Thailand’s response to the pandemic has been touted to be one of the most successful in the world. The Global COVID-19 Recovery Index has consistently ranked it among the top five nations out of 184 in terms of its effectiveness in the battle against the virus, underlining the resilience of Thailand’s medical infrastructure.
The presence of JCI-accredited hospitals has been supporting the expansion of medical tourism. Bangkok’s Bumrungrad International Hospital is one of the leading facilities permitted to welcome patients from foreign countries. The hospital has even launched telemedicine consultations in 2019.
The launch of online medical assistance has enabled a better exchange of information between patients and healthcare professionals. Developments such as these are supporting the expansion of medical tourism in Thailand.
How Will Growth Of The United Kingdom Medical Tourism Market Unfold?
U.K. Medical Tourism Market Backed by Presence of Behemoths
U.K. Medical tourism market is receiving increasing attention. The confluence of affordable air travel, increasing need for out-of-pocket expenditure, and internet-based marketing campaigns undertaken by healthcare service providers are creating prospects for medical tourism expansion in the country. Against this backdrop, the U.K. National Health Service (NHS) has suggested that an increasing number of patients might consider traveling for treatment.
The U.K. NHS also has observed that the degree of inward travel of international patients to the U.K. has remained relatively stable in comparison to the substantial increase in the number of U.K. residents traveling abroad for medical treatment. Besides this, medical tourism in the U.K. is gaining from the presence of world-class private medical facilities, some of which are considered to be the best around the world.
Many of the U.K.’s specialist clinics are touted to be at top of their field of practice, including the London Fertility Center, Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust, and BMI Healthcare Center among others. The presence of some of the most renowned healthcare and medical facilities providers in the world is aiding the expansion of medical tourism in the country
Medical Tourism Market - Category-Wise Insights
By Treatment Type, which Medical Tourism Category will remain Prominent?
Thailand is generally preferred for cosmetic and bariatric surgeries. Some of the prevalent procedures performed in Thailand comprise breast augmentation, laser tattoo removal, liposuction, Botox, hair transplant, and CoolSculpting. In Thailand, cosmetic surgeries are the most preferred type of treatment.
On the contrary, procedures such as knee replacement, hip replacement, and gastric bypass are more inexpensive in India, as compared to some of the advanced nations including the U.S. and the UK. Costa Rica is preferred by tourists for dental procedures.
Dental and cosmetic treatments are the most preferred types of treatment in Malaysia. Heart diseases, orthopedics, infertility, health check-ups, dental, and cancer are common factors for which inbound tourists visit Indonesia.
The country is aiming to target niche areas, such as dentistry, health check-ups, and cosmetic surgery, especially breast augmentation & rhinoplasty. Health check-ups and dental treatments accounted for the major share of inbound procedures in Indonesia.
Medical Tourism Market - The Start-Up Ecosystem
How key Players are Opening Frontiers for Future Growth?
There are many prominent market players in the Medical Tourism market, who are working hand-in-hand to provide the best-in-class Medical Tourism for enhancing the global analytics arena. However, many global start-ups in the Medical Tourism market are stepping forward in matching the requirements of the Medical Tourism domain.
- Founded in 2015, Qunomedical, formerly known as Junomedical, is an online medical travel platform that enables patients to find and compare accredited clinics worldwide and get quotes for various medical procedures. It also gives users an overview of how much they can expect to pay and the destinations users can travel to. The company as of August 2017 claimed to work with over 4,000 patients per month and has partnered with internationally certified clinics in more than 25 countries. The headquarter of the company is based out of Berlin, (Germany) and gathered overall funding of close to US$ 2 million to date.
- Established in 2014, Medical Departures is an online platform to find and book an appointment with doctors across the globe. Users can search, compare, and book medical treatments in destination locations. The platform supports consumers in information gathering and verifying the quality of medical clinics before booking an appointment. It provides treatments for various diseases like anti-aging, breast, hair, skin, fertility, orthopedics, and many more. The startup is located in Singapore and garnered total funding of US$ 3 million to date.
- Founded in 2010, Dental Departures is a Singapore-based online service for Canadian patients to find a global dentist and schedule an appointment. Currently offers dental patients the ability to schedule an appointment with dentists in Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Costa Rica, Thailand, Philippines, South Korea, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Spain, Greece, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro & the UAE. Winner of 2016 Global Patients' Choice Awards. The company operates as a part of Medical Departures.
Medical Tourism Market Competitive Landscape
What are the Leading Players in the Medical Tourism Market Up to?
Key market participants are enhancing their global presence through mergers, acquisitions, strategic collaborations, and partnerships. For instance:
- In October 2021, BC Platforms (BCP), a global leader in healthcare data management and analytics, announced an expanded partnership with Bumrungrad International Hospital (Bangkok, Thailand), one of the largest private hospitals in Southeast Asia and a world leader in healthcare delivery and pioneering clinical research.
- In October 2020, The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) partnered with Chennai-based Apollo Hospitals to offer hassle-free travel for people who travel for medical care. IRCTC is also looking to expand the service to neighbouring countries such as Sri Lanka and Bangladesh in collaboration with airline services and other travel facilitators in those countries.
- In May 2021, Fortis Healthcare announced demerging its hospital business Fortis Hospitals into Manipal Hospitals and selling its 20% stake in diagnostics company SRL.
30.5% CAGR from 2022 to 2032
Market Value in 2022
US$ 5.2 Billion
Market Value in 2032
US$ 75 Billion
Historical Data Available for
USD Billion for Value
Key Regions Covered
Key Countries Covered
Key Segments Covered
Key Companies Profiled
Market Forecast, Company Share Analysis, Competition Intelligence, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives
Key Segments Covered In The Medical Tourism Industry Analysis
Medical Tourism Market by Treatment Type:
- Dental Treatment
- Cosmetic Treatment
- Cardiovascular Treatment
- Orthopedic Treatment
- Neurological Treatment
- Cancer Treatment
- Fertility Treatment
- Other Treatments
Medical Tourism Market by Service Type:
- Wellness Service
- Therapeutic Service
Medical Tourism Market by Tourist Type:
Medical Tourism Market by Tour Type:
- Independent Traveller
- Tour Group
- Package Traveller
Medical Tourism Market by Customer Orientation:
Medical Tourism Market by Age Group:
- 15-25 Years
- 26-35 Years
- 36-45 Years
- 46-55 Years
- 66-75 Years
Medical Tourism Market by Booking Channel:
- Phone Booking
- Online Booking
- In Person Booking
Medical Tourism Market by Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the expected market value for medical tourism in 2022?
As of 2022, the Medical Tourism market is slated to reach a valuation of US$ 5.22 Billion
At what rate will the medical tourism market flourish from 2022-2032?
From 2022-2032, sales of Medical Tourism are expected to grow at a 30.5% CAGR
What is the expected market value for medical tourism in 2032?
By 2032, Future Market Insights expects the Medical Tourism market to reach US$ 75 Billion
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary 1.1. Global Market Outlook 1.1.1. Who Is Travelling? 1.1.2. How Much Do They Spend? 1.1.3. Direct Contribution of Tourism To GDP 1.1.4. Direct Contribution of Tourism to Employment 1.2. Tourism Evolution Analysis 1.3. FMI Analysis and Recommendations 2. Market Introduction 2.1. Total Spending (US$ Mn) and Forecast (2022-2032) 2.2. Number of Medical Tourists (Mn) and Forecast (2022-2032) 2.3. Total Spending Y-o-Y Growth Projections (2022-2032) 2.4. Number of Medical Tourists Y-o-Y Growth Projections 3. Global Tourism Industry Analysis 3.1. Tourism Industry Overview 3.1.1. Travel & Tourism Industry Contribution to Global GDP 18.104.22.168. Business Spending v/s Leisure Spending 22.214.171.124. Domestic v/s Foreign 126.96.36.199. Direct, Indirect, and Induced 3.1.2. Travel Sector Contribution To Global Overall Employment 3.1.3. Travel & Tourism Growth Rate 3.1.4. Foreign Visitor Exports As Percentage of Total Exports 3.1.5. Capital Investment In Travel & Tourism Industry 3.1.6. Different Components of Travel & Tourism 3.1.7. Global Tourism Industry Outlook 188.8.131.52. Cultural Tourism 184.108.40.206. Culinary Tourism 220.127.116.11. Eco/Sustainable Tourism 18.104.22.168. Sports Tourism 22.214.171.124. Spiritual Tourism 126.96.36.199. Medical Tourism 188.8.131.52. Others 4. Global Market Overview 4.1. Economy Outlook 4.1.1. Global Market (US$ Bn), 2020 4.1.2. International Receipts 4.1.3. Domestic Expenditure 4.1.4. Contribution to Overall Domestic and International tourism 5. Key Risk and Success Factors 5.1. COVID-19 Risk Factor Assessment 5.1.1. Change in Inbound and Outbound Travel Footfall 184.108.40.206. Before and After COVID-19 Crisis 220.127.116.11. Before and after SARS Pandemic 18.104.22.168. Before and After Sub-prime Crisis – 2008 22.214.171.124. Change in Tourist Footfall Post Recovery Period (After Each Crisis) 5.1.2. Impact on Luxury Hotel Receipt Value (US$ Mn) 126.96.36.199. Likely Loss of Value in 2020 188.8.131.52. Mid-term and Long-Term Forecast 184.108.40.206. Quarter by Quarter Dip and Recovery Assessment 5.1.3. Anticipated Tourist Footfall and Receipt Value Recovery Curve 220.127.116.11. Likelihood of U-Shape Recovery 18.104.22.168. Likelihood of L-Shape Recovery 22.214.171.124. Recovery Period Assessment by Key Countries 6. By Region, Trips & Expenditure 6.1. Europe 6.1.1. Germany 6.1.2. Italy 6.1.3. France 6.1.4. Uthe K 6.1.5. Spain 6.1.6. BENELUX 6.1.7. Russia 6.1.8. Rest of Europe 6.2. Asia-Pacific 6.2.1. Thailand 6.2.2. Japan 6.2.3. South Korea 6.2.4. Australia 6.2.5. India 6.2.6. China 6.2.7. Rest of APAC 6.3. Mthe iddle East & Africa 6.3.1. Turkey 6.3.2. GCC Countries 6.3.3. South Africa 6.3.4. Rest of MEA 6.4. Why is Important To People, business,and Government 6.4.1. Obesity Prevalence Rate Overview 6.4.2. Health Spending in OECD Countries 6.4.3. Percentage of World Adult Population Suffering From Diabetes 6.4.4. Death Related to Chronic Diseases 6.4.5. Growing Aging Population 7. Global Market Dynamics 7.1. Market Drivers & Opportunities 7.1.1. Changing Modern Lifestyle And Stress Exposes To Mental & Physical Problem-Medical Helps In Overcome Such Issues & Life-Threatening Diseases 7.1.2. Health & Beauty consciousness Among the Population 7.1.3. Worldwide Countries Are Focusing On Tourism as A Development Strategy 7.1.4. Government Initiatives to Promote Yoga As The Main Tourism Product 7.1.5. Growing Demand for Healthcare Services Form Countries with Aging Population 7.1.6. Rise In Demand For & Alternative Cures 7.1.7. Privatization & FDI in Tourism and Healthcare Sector in India 7.1.8. Developing Standard Yoga and Spiritual Centres globally 7.1.9. Is Growing Faster Than Overall Tourism Industry 7.1.10. Yoga Tourism Supports Preservation of Traditional Culture And Can Stimulate Entrepreneurship 7.2. Challenges in Market 7.2.1. Lack of Institutional Tie-ups Among Various Players In The Industry 7.2.2. Lack of Proper Safety & Security Facilities in Developing Countries 7.2.3. Poor Infrastructure In Developing Countries 7.3. Forecast Factors- Relevance & Impact 7.3.1. GDP Growth Rate 7.3.2. Population Growth 7.3.3. Tourism Sector GVA 7.3.4. Per Capita Disposable Income 7.3.5. Tourist Arrivals by Country (Inbound v/s Outbound) 8. Categorizing of Global Market 8.1. Introduction/ Key Findings 8.2. Current Market Analysis By Treatment Type (% of Demand) 8.2.1. Dental Treatment 8.2.2. Cosmetic Treatment 8.2.3. Cardiovascular Treatment 8.2.4. Orthopedic Treatment 8.2.5. Neurological Treatment 8.2.6. Cancer Treatment 8.2.7. Fertility Treatment 8.2.8. Other Treatments 8.3. Current Market Analysis By Service Type (% of Demand) 8.3.1. Wellness Service 8.3.2. Therapeutic Service 8.4. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 8.4.1. Domestic 8.4.2. International 8.5. Current Market Analysis By Tour Type (% of Demand) 8.5.1. Independent Traveller 8.5.2. Tour Group 8.5.3. Package Traveller 8.6. Current Market Analysis By Consumer Orientation (% of Demand) 8.6.1. Men 8.6.2. Women 8.6.3. Children 8.7. Current Market Analysis By Age Group (% of Demand) 8.7.1. 15-25 Years 8.7.2. 26-35 Years 8.7.3. 36-45 Years 8.7.4. 46-55 Years 8.7.5. 66-75 Years 8.8. Current Market Analysis By Booking Channel (% of Demand) 8.8.1. Phone Booking 8.8.2. Online Booking 8.8.3. In-Person Booking 8.9. Current Market Analysis By Region (% of Demand) 8.9.1. North America 8.9.2. Latin America 8.9.3. Europe 8.9.4. East Asia 8.9.5. South Asia 8.9.6. Oceania 8.9.7. MEA 9. Categorizing of North American Market 9.1. Current Market Analysis By Country (% of Demand) 9.1.1. U.S. 9.1.2. Canada 9.2. Current Market Analysis By Treatment Type (% of Demand) 9.2.1. Dental Treatment 9.2.2. Cosmetic Treatment 9.2.3. Cardiovascular Treatment 9.2.4. Orthopedic Treatment 9.2.5. Neurological Treatment 9.2.6. Cancer Treatment 9.2.7. Fertility Treatment 9.2.8. Other Treatments 9.3. Current Market Analysis By Service Type (% of Demand) 9.3.1. Wellness Services 9.3.2. Therapeutic Services 9.4. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 9.4.1. Domestic 9.4.2. International 9.5. Current Market Analysis By Tour Type (% of Demand) 9.5.1. Independent Traveller 9.5.2. Tour Group 9.5.3. Package Traveller 9.6. Current Market Analysis By Consumer Orientation (% of Demand) 9.6.1. Men 9.6.2. Women 9.6.3. Children 9.7. Current Market Analysis By Age Group (% of Demand) 9.7.1. 15-25 Years 9.7.2. 26-35 Years 9.7.3. 36-45 Years 9.7.4. 46-55 Years 9.7.5. 66-75 Years 9.8. Current Market Analysis By Booking Channel (% of Demand) 9.8.1. Phone Booking 9.8.2. Online Booking 9.8.3. In-Person Booking 10. Categorizing of Latin America Market 10.1. Current Market Analysis By Country (% of Demand) 10.1.1. Brazil 10.1.2. Mexico 10.1.3. Rest of Latin America 10.2. Current Market Analysis By Treatment Type (% of Demand) 10.2.1. Dental Treatment 10.2.2. Cosmetic Treatment 10.2.3. Cardiovascular Treatment 10.2.4. Orthopedic Treatment 10.2.5. Neurological Treatment 10.2.6. Cancer Treatment 10.2.7. Fertility Treatment 10.2.8. Other Treatments 10.3. Current Market Analysis By Service Type (% of Demand) 10.3.1. Wellness Services 10.3.2. Therapeutic Services 10.4. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 10.4.1. Domestic 10.4.2. International 10.5. Current Market Analysis By Tour Type (% of Demand) 10.5.1. Independent Traveller 10.5.2. Tour Group 10.5.3. Package Traveller 10.6. Current Market Analysis By Consumer Orientation (% of Demand) 10.6.1. Men 10.6.2. Women 10.6.3. Children 10.7. Current Market Analysis By Age Group (% of Demand) 10.7.1. 15-25 Years 10.7.2. 26-35 Years 10.7.3. 36-45 Years 10.7.4. 46-55 Years 10.7.5. 66-75 Years 10.8. Current Market Analysis By Booking Channel (% of Demand) 10.8.1. Phone Booking 10.8.2. Online Booking 10.8.3. In-Person Booking 11. Categorizing of Europe Market 11.1. Current Market Analysis By Country (% of Demand) 11.1.1. U.K. 11.1.2. Germany 11.1.3. France 11.1.4. Italy 11.1.5. Spain 11.1.6. Rest of Europe 11.2. Current Market Analysis By Treatment Type (% of Demand) 11.2.1. Dental Treatment 11.2.2. Cosmetic Treatment 11.2.3. Cardiovascular Treatment 11.2.4. Orthopedic Treatment 11.2.5. Neurological Treatment 11.2.6. Cancer Treatment 11.2.7. Fertility Treatment 11.2.8. Other Treatments 11.3. Current Market Analysis By Service Type (% of Demand) 11.3.1. Wellness Services 11.3.2. Therapeutic Services 11.4. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 11.4.1. Domestic 11.4.2. International 11.5. Current Market Analysis By Tour Type (% of Demand) 11.5.1. Independent Traveller 11.5.2. Tour Group 11.5.3. Package Traveller 11.6. Current Market Analysis By Consumer Orientation (% of Demand) 11.6.1. Men 11.6.2. Women 11.6.3. Children 11.7. Current Market Analysis By Age Group (% of Demand) 11.7.1. 15-25 Years 11.7.2. 26-35 Years 11.7.3. 36-45 Years 11.7.4. 46-55 Years 11.7.5. 66-75 Years 11.8. Current Market Analysis By Booking Channel (% of Demand) 11.8.1. Phone Booking 11.8.2. Online Booking 11.8.3. In-Person Booking 12. Categorizing of East Asia Market 12.1. Current Market Analysis By Country (% of Demand) 12.1.1. China 12.1.2. Japan 12.1.3. South Korea 12.2. Current Market Analysis By Treatment Type (% of Demand) 12.2.1. Dental Treatment 12.2.2. Cosmetic Treatment 12.2.3. Cardiovascular Treatment 12.2.4. Orthopedic Treatment 12.2.5. Neurological Treatment 12.2.6. Cancer Treatment 12.2.7. Fertility Treatment 12.2.8. Other Treatments 12.3. Current Market Analysis By Service Type (% of Demand) 12.3.1. Wellness Services 12.3.2. Therapeutic Services 12.4. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 12.4.1. Domestic 12.4.2. International 12.5. Current Market Analysis By Tour Type (% of Demand) 12.5.1. Independent Traveller 12.5.2. Tour Group 12.5.3. Package Traveller 12.6. Current Market Analysis By Consumer Orientation (% of Demand) 12.6.1. Men 12.6.2. Women 12.6.3. Children 12.7. Current Market Analysis By Age Group (% of Demand) 12.7.1. 15-25 Years 12.7.2. 26-35 Years 12.7.3. 36-45 Years 12.7.4. 46-55 Years 12.7.5. 66-75 Years 12.8. Current Market Analysis By Booking Channel (% of Demand) 12.8.1. Phone Booking 12.8.2. Online Booking 12.8.3. In-Person Booking 13. Categorizing of South Asia Market 13.1. Current Market Analysis By Country (% of Demand) 13.1.1. India 13.1.2. Thailand 13.1.3. Indonesia 13.1.4. Malaysia 13.1.5. Rest of South Asia 13.2. Current Market Analysis By Treatment Type (% of Demand) 13.2.1. Dental Treatment 13.2.2. Cosmetic Treatment 13.2.3. Cardiovascular Treatment 13.2.4. Orthopedic Treatment 13.2.5. Neurological Treatment 13.2.6. Cancer Treatment 13.2.7. Fertility Treatment 13.2.8. Other Treatments 13.3. Current Market Analysis By Service Type (% of Demand) 13.3.1. Wellness Services 13.3.2. Therapeutic Services 13.4. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 13.4.1. Domestic 13.4.2. International 13.5. Current Market Analysis By Tour Type (% of Demand) 13.5.1. Independent Traveller 13.5.2. Tour Group 13.5.3. Package Traveller 13.6. Current Market Analysis By Consumer Orientation (% of Demand) 13.6.1. Men 13.6.2. Women 13.6.3. Children 13.7. Current Market Analysis By Age Group (% of Demand) 13.7.1. 15-25 Years 13.7.2. 26-35 Years 13.7.3. 36-45 Years 13.7.4. 46-55 Years 13.7.5. 66-75 Years 13.8. Current Market Analysis By Booking Channel (% of Demand) 13.8.1. Phone Booking 13.8.2. Online Booking 13.8.3. In-Person Booking 14. Categorizing of Oceania Market 14.1. Current Market Analysis By Country (% of Demand) 14.1.1. Australia 14.1.2. New Zealand 14.2. Current Market Analysis By Treatment Type (% of Demand) 14.2.1. Dental Treatment 14.2.2. Cosmetic Treatment 14.2.3. Cardiovascular Treatment 14.2.4. Orthopedic Treatment 14.2.5. Neurological Treatment 14.2.6. Cancer Treatment 14.2.7. Fertility Treatment 14.2.8. Other Treatments 14.3. Current Market Analysis By Service Type (% of Demand) 14.3.1. Wellness Services 14.3.2. Therapeutic Services 14.4. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 14.4.1. Domestic 14.4.2. International 14.5. Current Market Analysis By Tour Type (% of Demand) 14.5.1. Independent Traveller 14.5.2. Tour Group 14.5.3. Package Traveller 14.6. Current Market Analysis By Consumer Orientation (% of Demand) 14.6.1. Men 14.6.2. Women 14.6.3. Children 14.7. Current Market Analysis By Age Group (% of Demand) 14.7.1. 15-25 Years 14.7.2. 26-35 Years 14.7.3. 36-45 Years 14.7.4. 46-55 Years 14.7.5. 66-75 Years 14.8. Current Market Analysis By Booking Channel (% of Demand) 14.8.1. Phone Booking 14.8.2. Online Booking 14.8.3. In-Person Booking 15. Categorizing of MEA Market 15.1. Current Market Analysis By Country (% of Demand) 15.1.1. GCC Countries 15.1.2. North Africa 15.1.3. South Africa 15.1.4. Turkey 15.1.5. Rest of MEA 15.2. Current Market Analysis By Treatment Type (% of Demand) 15.2.1. Dental Treatment 15.2.2. Cosmetic Treatment 15.2.3. Cardiovascular Treatment 15.2.4. Orthopedic Treatment 15.2.5. Neurological Treatment 15.2.6. Cancer Treatment 15.2.7. Fertility Treatment 15.2.8. Other Treatments 15.3. Current Market Analysis By Service Type (% of Demand) 15.3.1. Wellness Services 15.3.2. Therapeutic Services 15.4. Current Market Analysis By Tourist Type (% of Demand) 15.4.1. Domestic 15.4.2. International 15.5. Current Market Analysis By Tour Type (% of Demand) 15.5.1. Independent Traveller 15.5.2. Tour Group 15.5.3. Package Traveller 15.6. Current Market Analysis By Consumer Orientation (% of Demand) 15.6.1. Men 15.6.2. Women 15.6.3. Children 15.7. Current Market Analysis By Age Group (% of Demand) 15.7.1. 15-25 Years 15.7.2. 26-35 Years 15.7.3. 36-45 Years 15.7.4. 46-55 Years 15.7.5. 66-75 Years 15.8. Current Market Analysis By Booking Channel (% of Demand) 15.8.1. Phone Booking 15.8.2. Online Booking 15.8.3. In-Person Booking 16. Social Media Sentimental Analysis 16.1. Social Media Platforms Preferred 16.1.1. Facebook 16.1.2. YouTube 16.1.3. Instagram 16.1.4. Twitter 16.1.5. LinkedIn 16.1.6. Pinterest 16.1.7. Google+ 16.1.8. Others 16.2. Consumer Perception for Destinations On Social Media Platforms-Positive and Negative Mentions 16.3. Trending #Hashtags 16.4. Social Media Platform Mentions (% of Total Mentions) 16.5. Region-Wise Social Media Mentions (% of Total Mentions) 16.6. Trending Subject Titles 17. Competition Analysis 17.1. Competition Dashboard 17.2. Competition Benchmarking 17.3. Competition Deep Dive 17.3.1. Clemenceu Medical Center 126.96.36.199. Overview 188.8.131.52. Service Portfolio 184.108.40.206. Strategy Overview/campaigns 17.3.2. Asklepios Klinik Barmbek 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. Service Portfolio 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview/campaigns 17.3.3. Fortis Hospital 126.96.36.199. Overview 188.8.131.52. Service Portfolio 184.108.40.206. Strategy Overview/campaigns 17.3.4. Apollo Hospitals 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. Service Portfolio 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview/campaigns 17.3.5. Gleneagles Hospital 126.96.36.199. Overview 188.8.131.52. Service Portfolio 184.108.40.206. Strategy Overview/campaigns 17.3.6. Prince Court Medical Centre 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. Service Portfolio 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview/campaigns 17.3.7. Shouldice Hospital 126.96.36.199. Overview 188.8.131.52. Service Portfolio 184.108.40.206. Strategy Overview/campaigns 17.3.8. Christus Muguerza Super Specialty Hospital 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. Service Portfolio 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview/campaigns 17.3.9. Anadolu Medical Centre 126.96.36.199. Overview 188.8.131.52. Service Portfolio 184.108.40.206. Strategy Overview/campaigns 17.3.10. ITL World 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. Service Portfolio 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview/campaigns 17.3.11. Global Healthcare Connection Inc 126.96.36.199. Overview 188.8.131.52. Service Portfolio 184.108.40.206. Strategy Overview/campaigns 17.3.12. Mednamaste 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. Service Portfolio 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview/campaigns 17.3.13. Satori World 126.96.36.199. Overview 188.8.131.52. Service Portfolio 184.108.40.206. Strategy Overview/campaigns 17.3.14. Medical E-Medsol Pvt. Ltd. 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. Service Portfolio 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview/campaigns 17.3.15. Bumrungrad International Hospital 126.96.36.199. Overview 188.8.131.52. Service Portfolio 184.108.40.206. Strategy Overview/campaigns 17.3.16. Bangkok Dusit Medical Services 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. Service Portfolio 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview/campaigns 17.3.17. Asian Heart Institute 126.96.36.199. Overview 188.8.131.52. Service Portfolio 184.108.40.206. Strategy Overview/campaigns 17.3.18. Others (As Per Request)
List of Tables
Find your sweet spots for generating winning opportunities in this market.Talk to Analyst
List of Charts