This Metallised Polyester Films market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Metallised Polyester Films market.
Global Metallised Polyester Films Market – Introduction:
The global market for metallised polyester films caters to packaging application in market segments such as food, pharmaceuticals, consumer electronics etc. Metallised polyester films is a special grade of plastic film with coating of aluminum material. Metallised polyester films have superior gloss when metallised on optically clear base film. Metallised polyester films are one side coated layer whereas other side is either plain or corona treated.
Global Metallised Polyester Films Market – Dynamics:
Metallised polyester films are in high demand in pharmaceutical and food & beverages sector due to cost effective packaging solution offered by metallised polyester films. However the wide known application also includes wrapping films, labeling films, peelable and non-peelable lidding films, etc. The global market for metallised polyester films is expected to show impressive CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2025.
Shift in global packaging market from flexible packaging formats to flexible packaging formats is further expected to boost the global demand for metallised polyester films. In general, the use of metallised polyester films to achieve barrier properties needed for product shelf-life has been increasing over the years. Metallised polyester films offer sleek metallic appearance of a polyester film at reduced weight and cost. Metallised polyester films are used for their high tensile strength, transparency, reflectivity, gas and odor barrier properties and electrical insulation. Manufacturers supply metallised polyester films as per thickness and width specifications required by end customers. Metallised polyester films are applied to aluminum and offer a tough and resilient surface capable of performing many post forming operations. Metallised polyester films are available in large variety of finishes including silver, gold, pewter, and copper. Metallised film are abrasion and corrosion resistant. Metallised polyester films are free of hexavalent chrome, heavy metals, and substances of very high concern. Metallised polyester film is the finest solution when it comes to high gas barrier levels, aroma and flavor preservation. Metallised polyester films manufacturer offers a variety of adhesion promoting polyester films along with combination of plasma gases to get excellent metal adhesion and general gas barrier as well as a significant improvement of the water vapor barrier. Metallised polyester films market is growing in areas of patterned metallising, clear oxide coating, high performance coating, product security and brand authentication. However aluminium is not an acceptable image in some regions such as Germany etc. There is high opportunity of metallised polyester films in labeling with development of new glue applied film bases, and in sustainable films such as PLA (polylactic acid) etc. On February 2015, Cosmo Films launched the highly effective high barrier metallised BOPP film particularly for packed food.
Global Metallised Polyester Films Market - Regional outlook:
On the basis of geography metallised polyester films region is segmented into North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Middle East & Africa (MEA), Japan. Among these region, Europe expected to collectively dominate the market throughout the forecast period. Demand for metallised polyester films is increasing in Asia Pacific region.
Global Metallised Polyester Films Market - Major Players:
Some of the players operating in the global metallised polyester films market include Ester Industries Ltd., Jindal Polyfilms Ltd., Sumilon Polyester Ltd., SRF Limited, Polyplex, Cosmo Films Ltd., Polinas Corporate, Uflex Ltd., Toray Plastics (America) Inc., and Impak Films USA LLC.
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Metallised Polyester Films Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Metallised Polyester Films Market – Segmentation:
The global market for metallised polyester films is segmented on the basis of thickness, application, and end use.
On the basis of the thickness the global market for metallised polyester films is segmented as follows:
- Up to 15 microns
- 15-30 microns
- 30-60 microns
- 60 microns and above
On the basis of the application the global market for metallised polyester films is segmented as follows:
- Candy wrappers
On the basis of the end-use the global market for metallised polyester films is segmented as follows:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Metallised Polyester Films Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Metallised Polyester Films Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Metallised Polyester Films Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Metallised Polyester Films Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)