This Metallized Rollstock Film market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Metallized Rollstock Film market.
Metallized Rollstock Film Market: Overview
The need for high barrier packaging leads to the production of metallized films. The metallized rollstock films are available in most commonly used materials and sizes and are compatible with most form-fill-seal machines. Metallized rollstock film is made up of biaxially oriented polyethylene terephthalate (BOPET), cast polypropylene (CPP) and biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP). These films exhibit a high barrier against moisture and oxygen and find extensive application in the manufacturing sector, especially for the packaging of products which requires extended shelf life. The metallized films offer a wide range of wrapping color as well as packaging options with various sealing and barrier properties. These properties not only offers flexibility in design but also enhanced products security and integrity as compared to others. Also, metallized rollstock films are available in a variety of thickness ranging from 7 microns to 150 microns. Overall the outlook for the global metallized rollstock film market during the next decade.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Metallized Rollstock Film Market: Dynamics
The metallized rollstock film is gaining traction due to changing packaging scenario in various industry. For instance, due to a rising population, the food products manufacturers are looking for packaging formats which can enhance the shelf life of products to cater to a greater number of people in less time. Metallized rollstock film is an optimum choice to prevent products from oxygen and moisture. These factors are expected to drive the global metallized rollstock film market during the forecast period. Also, the glossy look of the metallized rollstock film enhances the brand identity of the products, it also assists high printability, hence used as branding and promotion tool for industries. These factors are expected to propel the growth of the global metallized rollstock film market during the next decade. The metallized rollstock films market is witnessing innovations in product development activities pertaining to packaging material development, packaging technology, and chemical properties of packaging material. The increase in barrier properties of metallized rollstock film is expected to remain a prominent choice for the various packaging applications.
The U.S. is home to some of the world’s largest food processing and food service companies who are looking for the packaging solutions which can enhance the shelf life of their products. This factor is expected to drive the metallized rollstock film market in the North America region. A similar trend is supposed to be followed by the European countries led by Germany, Italy, the U.K. France, and Spain. Also, there is a high demand for processed food among people. India and China are the growth engines of the Asia region, and also, due to the continuous rise in the industrialization, the demand for metallized rollstock films market is expected to attain growth prospects. Latin America and MEA region are expected to witness average growth in the metallized rollstock film market during the forecast period.
Metallized Rollstock Film Market: Key Players
Some of the leading players operating in the global Metallized Rollstock Film market are:
- Uflex Ltd.
- Jindal Poly Films Limited
- Klöckner Pentaplast Europe GmbH & Co. KG
- AR Metallizing N.V.
- Treofan Group
- Cosmo Films Ltd,
- Toray Plastics (America), Inc.
- DUNMORE Corporation
- SRF Limited
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Metallized Rollstock Film Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Metallized Rollstock Film Market: Segmentation
Globally, the metallized rollstock film market has been segmented on the basis of material type, thickness, end use and region.
On the basis of product type, the global metallized rollstock film market has been segmented as:
- BOPET Metallized Rollstock Film
- Metallized BOPP Film
- Metallized CPP Film
- Polyester Film
On the basis of thickness, the global metallized rollstock film market has been segmented as:
- Less than 10 microns
- 11 microns – 50 microns
- 51 microns – 100 microns
- 101 microns – 150 microns
- 151 microns & Above
On the basis of end use, the global metallized rollstock film market has been segmented as:
- Food Services
- Chemical & Fertilizers
- Logistics & Transportation
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the metallized rollstock film market
- Historical, current, and projected metallized rollstock film market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of metallized rollstock film market
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their footprint in metallized rollstock film market
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Metallized Rollstock Film Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Metallized Rollstock Film Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Metallized Rollstock Film Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Metallized Rollstock Film Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)