This Methyl Oleate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Methyl Oleate market.
Global Methyl Oleate Market Introduction
Methyl oleate is a fatty ester derivative, methyl ester derived from canola, soybean canola and other vegetable oils. Methyl oleate is used for a wide range of applications including, bio-fuel, agrochemicals, lubricants, cleaners, metal working fluids, oiling agent for textile, solvents and personal care and cosmetics products. Methyl oleate is formed by the condensation of carboxy group of oleic acid with methanol. Methyl oleate is also predominantly used as a chemical for the production of ester based detergent surfactants such as sulphonated methyl esters (SME), methyl ester ethoxylates (MEE), alkanolamides amongst others. Methyl oleate is known by alternate names such as Methyl Cis-9-octadecenoic acid, Oleic Acid Methyl Ester, Methyl Cis-9-Octadecenoate, Methyl Ester of Oleic Acid. Owing to numerous benefits such as good solvency properties, methyl oleate can be used as replacement for various hydrocarbon solvents. Methyl oleate is used as a substitute product for methyl benzene, dimethyl benzene, and solvent oil predominantly in the pesticide application. Methyl Oleate is widely being preferred owing to its low toxicity and environmental friendly properties. There has also been rise in demand for methyl oleate in the metal working industry both as lubricants and as cleaning agents and degreasers.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Methyl Oleate Market Dynamics
Global Methyl Oleate Market Drivers
As methyl oleate is obtained from natural sources, these products are relatively more preferred over the synthetically derived alternatives. One of the prominent factors driving the demand for methyl oleate market is its increasing use as eco-friendly alternative used in pesticide formulations. Methyl oleate is used as a substitute for methylbenzene in the pesticide industry. It is also being used as an oil carrier and co-solvent in the agriculture industry. The growth of methyl oleate market is also being governed by the increasing demand from the paints coatings and inks application. Methyl oleate is used as a defoamer and solvents for inks and coatings and as tar remover.
As methyl oleate is derived from bio based sources therefore it has low toxicity and poses low health and risk for end users. As methyl oleate is readily bio degradable, this becomes a major factor for the growth of the market demand.
Global Methyl Oleate Market Restraints
The use of other oleate esters such as ethyl oleate is expected to restrain the market demand for methyl oleate over the forecast period. The easier availability of the chemical alternatives in pesticides, metal working industry and other application has resulted in the prevalent use of the conventionally used chemicals. The cost for methyl oleate is also a major challenge for the global methyl oleate manufacturers
Global Methyl Oleate Market Trends
Methyl oleate is used as a breeding bacterium liquid. Methyl oleate is used to produce antibiotic bacterium and is used as nutrient solution. Methyl oleate is also being used as non-fluorescing slurry lubricant to improve the absorbability and wettability of the slurry to reduce adhesion and achieve desired characteristics. Methyl oleate is also being used to make cosmetics, detergents and specialty lubricants and textile assistants.
Methyl oleate is derived from bio based sources, manufacturers are also focusing on the development of methyl oleate through alternative production methods to improve yield, efficiency and output.
Global Methyl Oleate Market: Regional Outlook
In terms of regional perspective, the global methyl oleate market is projected to be dominated by Asia Pacific region with China being a major player in the market owing to the significant rise in demand from various applications such as metal working fluids, agrochemicals amongst others. North America and Europe are also projected to witness rise in demand for methyl oleate over the forecast period. This is attributed to the growing stringent regulations for the use of environmental friendly chemicals. Latin America has also witnessed noteworthy rise in demand for methyl oleate attributing to the rising agricultural production in the region. Japan and Middle East and Africa are projected to witness moderate rise in demand over the forecast period.
Global Methyl Oleate Market Participants
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of global Methyl Oleate market are:
- KLK OLEO
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Acme Synthetic Chemicals
- Hebei Jingu Plasticizer Co., Ltd.
- Wilmar International Ltd.
- Lion Corporation
- Hebei Jingu Grease Technology Co .Ltd
- VICTORIAN CHEMICAL CO. PTY. LTD.
- TRI-TECH CHEMICAL COMPANY Pty Ltd.
- Croda International Plc
The research report Methyl Oleate presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. Methyl Oleate also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report Methyl Oleate provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report Methyl Oleate covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Methyl Oleate Market Segments
- Methyl Oleate Market Dynamics
- Methyl Oleate Market Size
- Methyl Oleate Supply & Demand
- Methyl Oleate Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Methyl Oleate Competition & Companies involved
- Methyl Oleate Technology
- Methyl Oleate Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report Methyl Oleate is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report Methyl Oleate provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report Methyl Oleate also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Methyl Oleate market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Methyl Oleate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Methyl Oleate Market Segmentation
The global Methyl Oleate market can be segmented on the basis of purity, end use industry and region.
On the basis of source, the global methyl oleate market can be segmented as:
- Palm oil
- Canola oil
- Soyabean oil
On the basis of grade, the global methyl oleate market can be segmented as:
- Methyl Oleate 99% purity grade
- Methyl Oleate 70% purity grade
On the basis of application, the global methyl oleate market can be segmented as:
- Printing inks
- Metal working fluids
- Cleaning chemical
- Methyl Oleate detailed overview of parent market
- Methyl Oleate changing market dynamics in the industry
- Methyl Oleate in-depth market segmentation
- Methyl Oleate historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Methyl Oleate recent industry trends and developments
- Methyl Oleate competitive landscape
- Methyl Oleate strategies of key players and products offered
- Methyl Oleate market potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Methyl Oleate Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Methyl Oleate Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Methyl Oleate Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Methyl Oleate Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.