This Methyl Cyclohexane market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Methyl Cyclohexane market.
Methyl Cyclohexane Market: Introduction
An organic compound methyl cyclohexane falls in the category of saturated hydrocarbon having chemical formula CH3C6H11. In terms of physical appearance methyl cyclohexane is in liquid form with no color and has faint odor. On lab and commercial level, toluene undergoes the hydrogenation reaction to form methyl cyclohexane compound. The methyl cyclohexane is chemically stable and shows nontoxic properties and also shows more eco-friendly characteristics then toluene. Many hazardous solvents such as tri-chloro ethane and toluene are used in different industries, but now these solvents are replaced by methyl cyclohexane in numerous applications. Methyl cyclohexane commercially available in terms of purity, i.e., the compounds having purity greater than 99% and the compounds having purity between 98% and 99%. Based on purity, the methyl cyclohexane is adopted in different applications. Methyl cyclohexane is also available globally in terms of grade, i.e., industrial and non-industrial grades. Industrial grade is generally used in the application such as fuels and their additives, adhesives & sealants, functional fluids to name a few. On the other hand, non-industrial grade is used in the consumer product segments such as rubber, plastic products. Methyl cyclohexane on very large scale consumes as dye solvent in the manufacturing of optical discs, solvents in the formulation of inks, paints and coatings. In the adhesive industry the cyclohexane is referred as a green solvent. Numerous other applications where methyl cyclohexane finds adoption and consumption in large scale are nylon production, rubber manufacturing, and laboratory chemicals to name a few.
Methyl Cyclohexane Market: Drivers and Restraints
The market for methyl cyclohexane is showing a positive growth in the past few years and the same roadmap is expected to follow in the near future for 8 to 10 years. There are numerous factors for the increase in the adoption of methyl cyclohexane across the globe. One of the key factors for the increase in consumption of methyl cyclohexane is its numerous properties that help them to substitute the solvents, such as tri-chloro ethane and toluene in different applications. The growth in global population and rising disposable income enables the growth in numerous number of industries, such as automotive, consumer goods, electronics and many more.
Different products synthesize through methyl cyclohexane such as rubber, plastics are one of the integral parts of the aforementioned industries. So the upsurge in demand of consumer electronics, automobiles application is likely to fuel the methyl cyclohexane market in the near future. Also, the consumption of adhesives and sealants increases rigorously in the packaging paper and construction industries, which further increases the demand for methyl cyclohexane. Furthermore, numerous manufactures that are previously manufacturing solvent based on toluene shifted their process for solvent manufacturing based on methyl cyclohexane in order to reap the benefits. However, there are some restraining factor that act as a stumbling block in the adoption of methyl cyclohexane, such as some characteristics of methyl cyclohexane that makes it hazardous to environment and health. It is also responsible for creating petrochemical smog and further creates air pollution. Methyl cyclohexane does not mix with the soil but mixes well with the underground water, which is vulnerable for the aquatic life.
Methyl Cyclohexane Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific is one of the key regions that is likely to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to rapid growth in demand for consumer goods, automobile and adhesives within the region. Rapid infrastructural and industrial development in countries such as China and India leads to increase in industrial usage of methyl cyclohexane. Developing regions such as NA and Europe show considerable amount of consumption of methyl cyclohexane in numerous applications and are forecasted to grow at a steady rate. Emerging regions such as LA and the MEA provide growth opportunities for manufactures owning to expansion of end-use industries and forecasted to grow at a healthy CAGR.
Methyl Cyclohexane Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the market participants in the global methyl cyclohexane market identified across the value chain include:
- Chevron Phillips Chemical
- TASCO Group
- Changyi Daan Fine Chemical
- Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Group
- Jubang Chemical
- Baling Huaxing
- Dechang Chemical
- Luyuan Chemical
- Total Sa
- Sankyo Chemical
- Maruzen Petrochemical
- Changde Chemical
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Methyl Cyclohexane Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Methyl Cyclohexane Market: Segmentation
On the basis of Grade, the methyl cyclohexane market can be segmented as:
- Industrial Grade
- Non-Industrial Grade
On the basis of purity, the methyl cyclohexane market can be segmented as:
- Purity > 99%
- Purity (98%-99%)
On the basis of Application, the methyl cyclohexane market can be segmented as:
- Organic Synthesis
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Plastic products
- Chromatographic Analysis
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Methyl Cyclohexane Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Methyl Cyclohexane Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Methyl Cyclohexane Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Methyl Cyclohexane Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.