This Micro Ultrasound Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Micro Ultrasound Systems market.
Micro-ultrasound systems market is a growing market as the preclinical research on cancer and imaging modality are taking place in research institution and pharmaceutical industries. As the traditional ultrasound is used for imaging, as of micro-ultrasound system are used to analyze diseases in human. Micro-ultrasound system give a platform to monitor the tumor volume changes, angiogenesis and also help in monitoring the ECG, heart rate and the body temperature of animals. As micro-ultrasound is the small version of technique traditional ultrasound, it’s very helpful in studying the smaller animal model, this smaller imaging has also reduce the number of animals required for the clinical research.
Micro-ultrasound is capable of anatomical imaging. Micro-ultrasound systems generate the sound waves from transducers and penetrate the living tissue for getting the image in 2D or 3D. Micro-ultrasound are very useful for studies smaller animal for research purpose as the range of micro-ultrasound is from 15-20 MHz Micro-ultrasound also helps in early detection of tumor in the body ranging from 50 µm or above. Micro-ultrasound has many application which enable the micro-injection of drug, detection and measure the cardiotoxicity for cancer therapy and other probes into tumors. The diverse application of micro-ultrasound creates significant opportunities in the diagnostics and treatment procedures.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Micro-ultrasound systems providing the evidential support to the clinical research. Micro-ultrasound visualize the tiny tumor vasculature the image resolution. Micro-ultrasound has the unique property of in-vivo detection and analysis with a high-resolutions in real time imaging. Penetration of micro-ultrasound systems are lesser when compared with micro-MRI, and micro-CT. However, micro-ultrasound system are ease to use, portable in nature and cost-effective are expected to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Micro-ultrasound Systems Market:Segmentation
Micro-ultrasound system market segmentation based on:
Micro-ultrasound Systems Market: Overview
Micro-ultrasound systems market is one of the fastest growing market for preclinical imaging in different area of research like cancer, vascular disease, stem cell and others. Micro-ultrasound is cost effective as compared with other systems, further image resolutions are also increases by injection microbubbles contrast agents. The user of micro-ultrasound get the raw data which is not available with other traditional ultrasound systems.
For instance, in June 2006 between FUJFILM VisualSonics Inc. and Bracco Group entered a partnership agreement to develop and manufacture of MicroMarkerTM contrast agents optimized for preclinical imaging on VisualSonic’Vevo 770 micro-ultrasound platform. Recently one of the player name as Exact Imaging has received approval in March 2017 from Health Canada and the license (#98667) to sell micro-ultrasound in Canada. The ExactVuTM product of Exact Imaging is used by urologist to visualized and distinguish suspicious cancer tissue and allow to target prostate biopsies.
Micro-ultrasound Systems Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of region, Micro-ultrasound Systemsis segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America and Western Europe are the growing market as most of the players are present in this region and working on the technology enhancement with respect to size of the system and use in different preclinical research. Asia Pacific is a potential market as many of research institute and pharmaceutical industry have their present and using micro-ultrasounds systems.
Micro-ultrasound Systems Market: Key Players
Some of the players are Exact Imaging, FUJFILM VisualSonics Inc., Carestream Health, and Hitachi Medical Systems.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Micro Ultrasound Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on Application:
- Cancer research or tumor volume
- Lesion detection
- Drug efficacy
Based on imaging technique:
- Non-invasive imaging
- In-vivo imaging
Based on end users:
- Clinical research institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industries
- Diagnostics centers
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
Detailed overview of parent market
Changing market dynamics in the industry
In-depth market segmentation
Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
Recent industry trends and developments
Strategies of key players and products offered
Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
A neutral perspective on market performance
Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Micro Ultrasound Systems Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Micro Ultrasound Systems Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Micro Ultrasound Systems Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Micro Ultrasound Systems Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)