This Nuclear Imaging Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Nuclear Imaging Devices market.
Nuclear Imaging is the branch of medical imaging that uses radioactive material to diagnose the severity of the diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, gastrointestinal, endocrine, neurological disorders and other abnormalities within the body.
Nuclear imaging procedures are non-invasive and painless medical test that helps physician diagnose and evaluate medical condition.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
It has been found that more prostate cancer has been detected by. A new molecular imaging agent was demonstrated in Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) to find prostate cancer on tissues by locking in on the prostate specific membrane antigen (PSMA) enzyme. By this agent, one can detect prostate cancer cells that have metastasized to bone, which is a most difficult area to evaluate. The radiotracer combines with a radioactive material and an antibody called minibody. Mini-body contains anti-PSMA qualities. The radiotracer, called Zr-89 Df-IAB2M (IAB2M) imaged faster than the full antibody (J591) that targets PSMA. The particles which are emitted, detected by positron emission tomography (PET), which then creates a computerized image of the activity of the agent within the body.
Nuclear Imaging Devices Market: Drivers & Restraints
Ageing population, increase prevalence of disease such as cancer, technological advancement, innovation, rising patient awareness, increasing healthcare expenditure, new imaging agents, increasing demand for cancer diagnostic tests, are the most important driving factors in nuclear imaging devices market. Since nuclear imaging devices has high importance in medical imaging techniques, the demand for nuclear imaging devices has increased.
With so many advantages of nuclear imaging devices, it has few disadvantages too. Insurance company lobbying to reduce unnecessary changing, reimbursement legislation, greater payer scrutiny of EMRs, loss of nuclear medicine skills, high cost of instruments, supply difficulties and cost of radiopharmaceutical, medical device excise tax are acting as a barrier nuclear imaging devices market.
Nuclear Imaging Devices Market: Segmentation
Nuclear Imaging Devices Market: Overview
The nuclear imaging devices market has grown substantially at a healthy CAGR due to growing ageing population and increasing prevalence of diseases. With rapid technological advancement and innovation, nuclear imaging devices market is expected to grow globally. Asia Pacific would be the fastest growing market in the forecast period due to increase advancement in neurological applications, improving healthcare infrastructure and rapid economic growth.
Nuclear Imaging Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
The nuclear imaging devices market is expected to register a double-digit CAGR for the forecast period. Depending on geographic regions, nuclear imaging devices market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America has the largest market for nuclear imaging devices and is contributing the most as compare to other regions. Asia Pacific and Japan is the fastest growing region in the forecast period for nuclear imaging devices market.
Nuclear Imaging Devices Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players in nuclear imaging devices market are GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Digirad, GVI Medical Devices, Siemens Healthcare, DDD-diagnostic, Nucare Medical System, Neusoft Medical System, Neurologica, SurgicEye, Shimadzu, CardiArc, CMR Naviscan.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Nuclear Imaging Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Nuclear Imaging Devices Market is broadly classified on the basis of the following segments –
- By Technique:
- Positron Emission tomography (PET)
- Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Planar Scintigraphy
- Hybrid Imaging
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Nuclear Imaging Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Nuclear Imaging Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Nuclear Imaging Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Nuclear Imaging Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)