This Navigation Imaging And Positioning Solutions market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Navigation Imaging And Positioning Solutions market.
In the epoch of automation, the ability to navigate devices and persons has become increasingly important for rising number of applications. With the emergence of GPS (Global Positioning System) the outdoor positioning has become outstanding but many applications require coherent positioning capabilities in all the environments. In view of this, indoor positioning has become a focus of research and development in the past decade. The number of relevant requirement parameters is large like accuracy, integrity, coverage, latency, update rate, availability, costs, robustness, infrastructure, privacy. Along with the diverse number of technologies available, making it further complex to match a suitable technology with an application.
The navigation, imaging and positioning solutions has number of applications ranging from location based services in indoor environments, detection of lost items at home, ambient assistant living systems, in hospitals for location tracking of patient, medical equipment and personnel in emergency situations, in social networking to govern social integration, environmental monitoring to observe phenomena such as heat, humidity, pressure, air pollution and deformation of structures. WSN (Wireless Sensor Network) is set-up to monitor these parameters in indoor as well as outdoor space via organization of multiple sensor nodes. It has significant benefits in rescue and fire services, law enforcement such as instantaneous detection of theft, crime scene recovery, geofenceing. Mass application is in intelligent transportation to provide seamless navigation for vehicles through extension of road guidance inside parking garages. In industry it plays a critical role in the automatic manufacturing, for the development of intelligent systems. These systems act as an essential functional element in the smart factories for improvement of safety systems, intelligent worker protection and collision avoidance. In Logistics and Optimization, it is quite essential to have information about the location of assets and staff members. In Western economies, one tenth of the GDP contribution comes from navigation systems. In the coming decade the navigation, imaging and positioning solutions market will see a massive boost with the introduction of advanced technologies and satellites.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Rising infrastructure investments necessitates the requirement of positioning for cargo management systems for rail traffic, airports and ports. Large construction sites require positioning systems to support the information management system. Aforementioned are some of the key factors driving the growth of the navigation, imaging and positioning solutions market.
Changes in the allocation of radio frequency bands, cost of sensors, safety, development time and customization associated with the navigation, imaging and positioning solutions, dependency on external suppliers for components are probable factors restraining the growth of the navigation, imaging and positioning solutions market.
Navigation, Imaging and Positioning Solutions Market: Segmentation
The global navigation, imaging and positioning solutions market is broadly classified on the basis of applications, physical principle used in the operation and geographies.
Navigation, Imaging and Positioning Solutions Market: Overview
With rapid technological advancements and increasing risks on security; the acceptance of navigation, imaging and positioning solutions is gaining popularity. The global navigation, imaging and positioning solutions market is expected to expand at a promising CAGR during the forecast period (2015-2025).
Navigation, Imaging and Positioning Solutions Market: Region-wise Outlook
The global navigation, imaging and positioning solutions market is expected to register a double-digit CAGR for the forecast period. Depending on geographic regions, global navigation, imaging and positioning solutions market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. As of 2015, North America dominated the global navigation, imaging and positioning solutions market in terms of market revenue followed by Europe and Russia. Asia Pacific & Japan are projected to expand at a substantial growth and will contribute to the global navigation, imaging and positioning solutions market value exhibiting a robust CAGR during the forecast period, 2015?2025.
Navigation, Imaging and Positioning Solutions Market: Key Players
Some of the key market participants in global navigation, imaging and positioning solutions market are Topcon Positioning Systems Inc, iXBlue, Trimble Navigation Limited, Sonardyne, Leica Geosystems, Kongsberg Maritime, NovAtel Inc, BlackRoc Technology.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Navigation Imaging And Positioning Solutions Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on application, the global navigation, imaging and positioning Solutions market is segmented into:
- Land & Survey
Based on physical principle used in the operation, the global navigation, imaging and positioning solutions market is segmented into:
- Inertial Navigation
- Mechanical Waves
- Electromagnetic Waves
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Navigation Imaging And Positioning Solutions Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Navigation Imaging And Positioning Solutions Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Navigation Imaging And Positioning Solutions Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Navigation Imaging And Positioning Solutions Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.