This Nutrient Dense Food Products market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Nutrient Dense Food Products market.
Nutrient dense food products are those food products are those foods which contains lots of nutrients and very less calories. Nutrient density foods comprises concentrated amount of valuable nutrients such as fiber, phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and others. Rising consumer influence towards having a healthy lifestyle coupled with increasing consumer concern to avoid future health issues is expected to drive the demand of nutrient den se food products market over the forecast period. Nutrient density in any food product is measured through Aggregate Nutrient Density Index “ANDI”. ANDI scores are calculated by evaluating food products for an extensive range of micronutrients, including vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals and antioxidant capacities.
Nutrient Dense Food Products Market Segmentation
Global nutrient dense food product market is segmented on the basis of application which includes bakery and confectionery, breakfast cereal, frozen food, infant formula, beverages, dairy products, pet food, sports nutrition and others. Among all these segment infant formula is expected to show substantial growth over the forecast period. Increasing parental concern to provide high nutrients to their children for proper growth and healthy physical fitness is expected to drive the segment growth. Moreover sports drink segment is expected to show a favorable growth over the forecast period. Rising consumer inclination towards healthy and balanced lifestyle coupled with increased penetration of gym and various fitness club is expected to support the segment demand during the forecast period. Pet food is expected to show a stable growth in the near future.
Further nutrient dense food products market is segmented on the basis of ingredient which includes protein, vitamin, minerals, carbohydrates, amino acid, fibers, anti-oxidants and others. Among all these ingredient proteins are expected to account for major market share over the forecast period. Increased usage of protein in various food application primarily in sports drinks is expected to support the segment demand over the forecast period. Moreover vitamin and fibers are also expected to show a substantial growth in the near future.
Geographically, North America is expected to be the major contributor in terms of value followed by Europe. In North America the U.S. is expected to account for major market share. It has been found across the country there is an increasingly consumption of energy rich food but nutrient consumption is poor. Due to this Dietary Guidelines of America recommended the people to change their food consumption pattern and to include some nutritional food items in their meal. This is expected to support the demand of nutrient dense food products in the region over the forecast period. Europe is also expected to show a substantial growth over the forecast period. However in the European Union there is a lack of standardization and set of rules for nutrient density products. Private companies are profiling their own nutrient density system and launching new products in the market. This may affect the growth of nutrient dense food in the near future. Asia Pacific is expected to show favorable growth over the forecast period. In the region China is expected to dominate the market in terms of nutrient dense food consumption. Rising awareness and increasing aging population is expected to influence the consumers towards the consumption of nutrient dense food product supporting market growth over the forecast period.
Nutrient Dense Food Products Market Drivers
Rising awareness through government promotional and advertising campaign coupled with increasing consumer inclination towards healthy lifestyle is expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period. High nutrient consumption reduces the risk of chronic diseases which is further expected to fuel the market growth in the near future. Moreover, rising number of aging population who are more concerned to avoid future health related problems is also expected to support the market growth in the near future.
Nutrient Dense Food Products Market Key Players
Some of the major players operating in nutrient dense products includes Amara Beverage Co., Nutrient Foods, Nutrient Dense Foods LLC, Crystal River Organics LLC (Nude Food), NutriFusion LLC among others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Nutrient Dense Food Products Market Segments
- Nutrient Dense Food Products Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2014
- Nutrient Dense Food Products Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Nutrient Dense Food Products Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Nutrient Dense Food Products Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Nutrient Dense Food Products Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Nutrient Dense Food Products Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Nutrient Dense Food Products Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Nutrient Dense Food Products Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Nutrient Dense Food Products Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Nutrient Dense Food Products Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Nutrient Dense Food Products Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)