This Almond Products market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Almond Products market.
Almonds are popularly known nuts, native of North Africa, Middle East and Indian Subcontinent. The Almond fruit consists of four parts kernel, middle shell, outer green shell cover and seed coat. The nutritional important part is kernel, but shell and outer coat is also being identified as nutritional and medicinal, and used for different purpose. Almonds are considered very important in diet due to its nutritional benefits such as, it is very low in cholesterol and sodium, good source of riboflavin, iron, zinc manganese, and magnesium and contains high levels of Vitamin E.
While eating raw almonds or using it in different dishes , almonds are exclusively used for manufacturing of different almond based products such as shakes, drinks, chocolates, almond based yogurts, Almond oil, Almond cream, biscuits, hair care, skin care and cosmetics, Almond Butter, flour, and many more.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Almond Products Market Segmentation:
Almond product market can be segmented on the basis of its applications, forms: a) liquid: oil, milk and others and b) Raw nuts and c) powdered, and on basis of region.
Almond products market is segmentation on basis of applications as beverages, snacks, bakery and confectionary, personal care and cosmetics, pharmaceutical and others. Almonds are the second most popular nut in snacking market. And used as raw or roasted and seasoned snack globally. In bakery and confectionary market segment almond are top most popular nuts exclusively used in products such as cakes, cookies, etc. Almonds are traditionally being used in production of chocolate bars, candies etc., as well as almonds coated with chocolates possess high demand by chocolate lovers. In beverage market segment, with increase health concerns related to consumption of traditional milk and milk based products, Almond milk has gained major share as alternative to traditional milk. Considering high skin care and anti-inflammatory properties of Almonds, Almond oil and extract is exclusively in cosmetics and personal care products and possess high market demand from the industry. Almond oil and extracts are used in products like body oils, hair oils, creams and lotions, treatments of skin allergies etc. Considering its health benefits for heart, brain, immune system and cancer prevention ability, almond extract’s and oil’s market demand is growing in pharmaceutical products.
Almond products market is further segmented on the basis of forms they are available in markets, such as raw nuts, liquid and powder. As raw nuts almonds are consumed by almost 50% of world population, at list once in a month. Liquid almond products can further be sub segmented as oil, milk and others. Oil is majorly used for cosmetics and medicinal purpose and in small amounts for cooking. Almond milk is gaining popularity as traditional milk substitute as well as in vegan diet globally. Products such as almond based yogurt, butter etc. falls under others almond products market sub-segment. Powdered almond, and almond flour are used in bakery preparations, in dietary supplements, infant formulae etc.
Almond product market is later segmented on the basis of regions as, Latin America, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan and Middle East and Africa. As per the production North America market is major producer of almonds, almost produces 68% of total yearly global almond production. Europe region leads as the almond product market with almost half of shares of new products introduction globally.The European market accounts for more than half of global almond confectionary new product introductions, and also leads in private label startups with major share globally. Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa regions represent significant shares in almond production and almond based products market. China is major exporter of almonds in Asia Pacific Markets.
Almond Products Global Market Drivers and Trends:
With increasing health consciousness amongst developed as well as developing economies population, consumers demanding natural based products such as products containing nuts like almonds. The modern consumers are looking for tasty snack options, but also demanding a healthy and nutritious snack that has a touch of indulgence.Almonds fits with these criteria and becoming the hot ingredient of choice for snack manufacturers.
Growing concern with regards to traditional milk and milk products consumption is another driver, inducing manufacturers to produce natural milk substitute such as almond milk, rice milk, soy milk etc. However amongst natural milk substitute options available in market almond milk products grabs major shares. With growing consumer demand for innovative food products, regions like Europe and North America are ruling the product innovation in the area of almond product market. In developing markets like Asia Pacific and Middle East almonds are the dry fruit liked best and are considered healthiest by consumers, and also traditionally being consumed in the region.
With increasing concerns about cosmetics and personal care product ingredients consumers are demanding natural based products. And hence almond products such as almond oil are in demand. Considering health benefits, anti-inflammatory and nutritional as well as medicinal properties of almonds, these nuts are attracting cosmetic, personal care, food supplements, infant formulae and pharmaceutical market players too.
With growing market demand for natural based food, cosmetics, personal care and pharmaceutical products, almond has got significant market demand globally as suits in almost every demanding products with its novel properties.
Almond Products Market Key Players:
Almond products are popular and demanded in global markets and useful in major consumer applications, fueling high market opportunities for new as well as established market players. Key market players in almond based products includes, Blue Diamond Almonds, the Good Snack Co. Sahale snaks, Olam Internationls, ADM, Kanegrade Limited ,Kerry Group, The Hershey Company, Mars, Russell Stover Candies, Silk, Sanitarium, Honeyville, Red Mill, Himalaya, Bajaj etc
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and regions.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Almond Products Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Almond Products Market Segments
- Almond Products Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2014
- Almond Products Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Almond Products Market Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Almond Products Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Almond Products Players Competition & Companies involved
- Almond Products Market Technology
- Almond Products Market Value Chain
- Almond Products Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Almond Products Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Almond Products Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Almond Products Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Almond Products Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Almond Products Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)