This Almond Oil market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Almond Oil market.
Almonds are the rich source of oil, and it is extracted from almond kernels of tree Prunus Dulcis. It is extracted using cold-pressed method and is available in two different forms i.e. sweet almond oil and bitter almond oil. It is a rich source of vitamin E, vitamin B, vitamin A, minerals, omega fatty acids and proteins which makes almond oil an all-purpose carrier and essential oil used in cosmetics, food, and pharmaceutical industry. North Africa, Middle East, and South Asia are the major producers of almonds in the global market. Currently, its demand is increasing as a natural ingredient in skin care, hair care, and other cosmetics products due to its high nutritional value and varied health benefits.
Global Almond Oil Market: Market Drivers
Key driver influencing the demand for almond oil globally is from increasing demand among cosmetic manufacturers due to high requirement of natural ingredient used in body lotions, face creams, hair oil and in many other products for cleansing and moisturizing purpose. Due to extensive health benefits of almond oil, it has varied uses as a facial oil, body oil, baby oil, massage and also in aromatherapy. Increasing urban population, increase in standard of living and changing lifestyle are some other factors driving the demand for almond oil in the global market as these days consumers are more conscious towards products containing natural ingredient and offers varied health benefits. Almond oil has been used for past many years in cosmetics such as moisturizer, cleanser, face cream, and in many other beauty benefits. For medicinal purpose as it plays a key role in muscle relaxation, immune booster, colon cleanse, and also used as a laxative. In the global almond oil market, primarily its demand is expected to increase among luxury brand manufacturers of cosmetic and personal care manufacturers as currently, their key focus is on the production of organic and natural products containing ingredients which are highly nutritive.
Global Almond Oil Market: Market Segment
The market for almond oil is segmented by type, application, by end-use, and by distribution channel. On the basis of type segment, almond oil is segmented into sweet almond oil and bitter almond oil. Further, among by application segment, it includes cosmetics and personal care products, food industry, and pharmaceutical industry. Primarily almond oil has application in the cosmetic industry for products such as skin care, hair care, perfumes, fragrances, lotions, creams and many more. In the food industry, it is used as a vegetable oil to add flavor, and for its health benefits, and in pharmaceutical industry, it is generally used in products for the pain reliever, skin ointments and many others. Moreover, it also helps in minimizing risk of coronary heart diseases, to regulate cholesterol, and to strengthen the immune system. On the basis of end-use, almond oil is segmented into commercial use and household use, and market segment by distribution channel includes hypermarket/supermarket, wholesaler/distributor, departmental stores, and online retail stores.
Global Almond Oil Market: Regional Segment
On the basis of the regional segment, the global market for almond oil is segmented in seven different regions including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan and the Middle East & Africa. In the global almond oil market, North America and Asia Pacific is expected to be prominent markets in terms of market value.
Global Almond Oil Market: Key Players
Key players operating in the global almond oil market are Jiangxi Baicao Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., AOS Products Private Limited, NOW Foods, Mountain Ocean, Proteco Oils, Caloy Quality Natural Oils, Jiangxi Xuesong Natural Medicinal Oil Co., Ltd., Liberty Vegetable Oil Company, Twasa Cosmetics, Ashwin Fine Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Almond Oil Market Segments
- Almond Oil Market Dynamics
- Almond Oil Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Almond Oil Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Almond Oil Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Almond Oil Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Almond Oil Technology
- Value Chain
- Almond Oil Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Almond Oil Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of the Asia-Pacific
- Middle-East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Rest of the Middle-East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.?
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Almond Oil Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Almond Oil Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Almond Oil Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Almond Oil Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Almond Oil Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)