This Oat Based Snacks market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Oat Based Snacks market.
There is a huge demand for healthy products in the global snacks market and oat-based snacks are the perfect product to cater to this demand by health-conscious customers. Oat-based snacks are gaining worldwide popularity owing to their higher nutritional content and multiple health benefits. Oat-based snacks are mostly consumed for breakfast. In the global oat-based snacks market, the majority demand for oat-based snacks accounts from North American and European markets. Europe is also the world’s largest producer of oat-based snacks in the global market.
Growing Demand for Oat-based Snacks by Health Conscious Consumers
Oat-based snacks are enriched with calcium, potassium, sodium, iron, copper, manganese, vitamins, and amino acids. These also include natural antioxidants. The global snacks market is full of snacks that contain gluten-rich ingredients. Many people are sensitive to gluten and cannot consume these products. Oat-based snacks are catering to the market demand for gluten-free products. Companies are coming up with various oat-based snacks such as, bars, stuffed bars, bites, toasters and a wide range of variety packs, which are attracting the customers. Additionally, companies are also launching innovative flavors of oat-based snacks to extend their customer base. Due to the increasing demand among the global population, it is anticipated that there would be higher returns for the investors in the oat-based snacks market in the future.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Oat-based Snacks: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global oat-based snacks market are Kellogg NA Co., Thunderbird Real Food Bar, BOBO'S, PepsiCo, Lantmannen, Rip Van Inc., Narin’s Oatcakes Limited, and General Mills, Inc. The food industry is showing keen interest in using oat-based snacks in their products, leading to an increase in demand in the near future.
Opportunities for Market Participants
In the global snacks market, the demand of oat-based snacks is increasing at a great pace due to urbanization and changing lifestyle of the consumers in the Asia Pacific and the Middle East regions. The consumption of oat-based snacks for breakfast is common in North America and Europe. As obesity is the major problem among the population, a healthy diet is their prime focus. Oat-based snacks are a good substitute for the conventional snacks, as these contain more dietary fiber. Dietary fiber slows down the digestion process and subsequently reduces hunger.
Global Oat-based Snacks: A Regional Outlook
North America is home to some of the largest producers of oat-based snacks, and the presence of companies like Kellogg, Thunderbird Real Food Bar, and BOBO'S, is anticipated to increase the growth of the oat-based snacks market in the forecast period. In Europe, it is expected to have robust growth due to an increase in the awareness of oat-based snacks. The Latin American oat-based snacks market is expected to flourish at a good rate owing to the large concentration of food processing companies. With increasing per capita spending over food and beverages, the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate over the forecast period. Manufacturers in the region are all set up to ramp up their production activity to feed the demand of the customers.
Brief Approach to Research
The analysis will be done a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the product, application and end use of the segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the oat-based snacks market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Oat Based Snacks Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Oat-based Snacks: Market Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the global oat-based snacks market has been segmented as-
On the basis of type, the global oat-based snacks market has been segmented as-
- Oat-based Bakery
- Oat base Savory
On the basis of forms, the global oat-based snacks market has been segmented as-
- Stuffed Bars
- Variety Packs
On the basis of the distribution channel, the global oat-based snacks market has been segmented as-
- Convenience Stores
- Independent Retailers
On the basis of processing, the global oat-based snacks market has been segmented as-
- Steel Oats
- Rolled Oats
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Oat Based Snacks Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Oat Based Snacks Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Oat Based Snacks Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Oat Based Snacks Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)