This On The Go Packaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving On The Go Packaging market.
Convenience features such as portability, re-usability, and easy handling drives the product packaging trends in industries including food and beverage, healthcare and personal hygiene, pharmaceuticals, and other consumer goods. Swift changes in consumer lifestyles, and busy daily routines have resulted in an increase in demand for on the go packaging solution. The food and beverage industry have gained a lot of advantage with the growing application of on the go packaging. Owing to consumers’ preference for easy and quick consumption of food while they are on the move, the packaging industry is focusing on the go packaging solution to meet the augmented demand for packaged and processed foods. The global on the go packaging market is expected to have a steady growth over the forecast period attributed to the increasing demand for easy usage and consumption of products.
On the Go Packaging Market: Market Dynamics
Increasing consumer preferences for processed foods is the prime factor driving the global on the go packaging market. Growing affinity of the consumers for portability, easy usage, re-usability, and re-closable characteristics is expected to boost the global on the go packaging market. Besides, food and beverage industry, pharmaceutical industry also contributes to the growing demand for on the go packaging market. Medicines such as tablets, syrups, and ointments require re-closable facility which is thereby expected to drive the on the go packaging market. Other industries that contribute to the increasing demand for global on the go packaging market are health care and hygiene products and other consumer goods.
The growing trend of retail packaging industry is considered to be a major factor significantly contributing to the escalating demand for global on the packaging market. On the go packaging helps in easy display and easy identifying of retail ready product packs without having to spend much on display costs.
However, on the go packaging market growth is hindered by few restraints. The most crucial being the contamination of the product especially the processed foods. On the go packaging facilitates easy usage of processed packaged foods which in turn might have high possibilities of getting contaminated.
On the go packaging market is segmented on the basis of various packaging types which includes flexible and paperboard packaging. Flexible packaging includes on the go packaging solutions such as convenient closures – snap or flip top closure, zip pouches, re-usable, clamshells and trays, and peel off lids. Paperboard packaging includes on the go packaging solutions such as folding cartons, corrugated boxes, and rigid boxes. These paperboard box packages are mainly used for retail ready products.
On the go packaging market is segmented on basis of its industrial applications. Industries include food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, healthcare and hygiene and other consumer goods. On the go packaging solutions are used mainly for processed foods like meat, frozen foods, juice pouches or cans, health drinks, soft drinks and others. Tablets, syrups, ointments require easy consumption as it can be needed anywhere anytime hence, on the go packaging solution is an essential for pharmaceutical industry. Healthcare and hygiene products include moisturizing lotions, creams, oils, hand sanitizers and others that require easy usage and portability.
On the Go Packaging Market: Regional Outlook
On the go packaging has a regional coverage including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) and the Middle East and Africa (MEA). APEJ accounts for the rapidly growing market for on the go packaging solution owing to increasing consumption of ready to eat foods, rising disposable income and growing population.
On the Go Packaging Market: Market Players
Few players in the global on the go packaging market include Berry Plastics, Bemis, Coveris, Amcor, Oracle Packaging, Tetra Pak, Bericap Holding GmBH, Graham Packaging Company, Sigma Plastics Group and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology, and applications.
The Report covers exhaust Analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends /Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
Regional Analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key On The Go Packaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the Go Packaging Market: Market Segmentation
On the go packaging market is segmented on the basis of packaging types, which includes:
- Flexible Packaging
- Snap On Closures
- Zip Pouches
- Plastic Trays
- Peel off Lids
- Paperboard Packaging
- Corrugated Boxes
- Rigid Boxes
- Folding Cartons
On the go packaging market is segmented by the basis of application, which includes:
- Food & Beverage
- Processed foods
- Soft Drinks
- Health Drinks
- Healing Ointments
- Healthcare and Hygiene Products
- Moisturizing Lotions
- Hair/Body Oils
- Hand Sanitizers
- Other Consumer Goods
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from On The Go Packaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying On The Go Packaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the On The Go Packaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the On The Go Packaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)