This Peri Implantitis Treatment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Peri Implantitis Treatment market.
Peri-implantitis Treatment: Market Insights
Peri implant disease is associated with two main entities - peri-implantitis and peri-implant mucositis. Peri-implant mucositis is an inflammatory reversible reaction in the soft tissues which surrounds the dental implant. Peri-implantitis is defined as an inflammatory reaction with results in the loss of bone surrounding the tissues and the dental implant. Anaerobic plaque bacteria can show a bad effect on peri-implant tissue health which can lead to peri-implantitis disease. Inadequate distribution of the chewing pressure on the tissues surrounding the implant can cause peri-implantitis disease. Peri-implantitis treatment is a major concern as peri-implantitis disease leads to infection of the surrounding tissues, loosening of the artificial supports, and can also cause inflammatory processes. Peri-implantitis can result in bone loss around the implant and eventual loss of the implant. Peri-implantitis treatment is needed when the occurrence of dental failures shows a major effect on the dental tissues and can lead to peri-implantitis disease. Bacterial infections play an important role in dental implant failures. Gram-negative anaerobes are mainly associated with dental implant failures such as Porphyromonas gingivalis, Bacteroides forsythus, Prevotella nigrescens, etc. Healthy peri-implant tissue acts as a biological barrier to the agents that can cause peri-implantitis disease. Destruction of healthy peri-implant tissue can lead to the bacterial contamination which spreads directly to the bone. Other factors that can develop peri-implantitis disease are the poor design of the implant, corrosion, excessive mechanical stress etc. Along with these factors, other etiological factors such as osteoporosis, smoking, radiation, and chemotherapy are responsible for peri-implantitis disease. The destruction of crestal bone which is usually saucer-shaped, destruction of vertical bone leading to the formation of peri-implant pocket, bleeding of gums, toothache, swelling of peri-implant diseases are the symptoms of peri-implantitis disease. The parameters used in the diagnosis of peri-implantitis disease include clinical indices, bleeding on probing, mobility and peri-implant radiography. The peri-implantitis treatment can be done either by surgical methods or nonsurgical methods. The peri-implantitis treatment can be done only by antibiotics or antibiotics along with mechanical debridement. Laser treatment along with mechanical debridement can also be used for peri-implantitis treatment market. Tetracyclin is used for peri-implantitis treatment.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Peri-Implantitis Treatment: Market Dynamics
Increase in the use of dental implants for supporting prosthetic rehabilitation is expected to be an important driver of peri-implantitis treatment market. Increase in oral hygiene has increased dental visits which can drive the peri-implantitis treatment market. Increase in the aging population plays an important role in driving the demand for of peri-implantitis treatment market.In recent years, there has been a rise in awareness about of dental and oral care, which further act as the major fuel for the peri-implantitis treatment market. The high rate of smoking and increased tobacco use can fuel the peri-implantitis treatment market. The rise in the number of oral diseases can fuel the peri-implantitis treatment market. Advancement in technology leading to various dental techniques such as dental grafting drives the peri-implantitis treatment market. The high cost of dental implants can hinder the growth of peri-implantitis treatment market. Lack of skilled dental specialties can restrain the peri-implantitis treatment market.
Peri-implantitis Treatment Market: Overview
The Peri implantits treatment can be done in two ways - surgical treatment and non-surgical peri-implantitis treatment. Surgical peri-implantitis treatment can be done along with laser treatment, open flash or can be with guided bone generation. Non-surgical peri-implantitis treatment can be done by surface debridement or only with the help of antibiotics like chlorhexidine Digluconate. Surface debridement involves bacterial decontamination of the implant surface. Peri-implantitis treatment done only with the help of antibiotics reduces the surface inflammation. Other antibiotics include tetracycline, citric acid etc. Surgical treatment holds a large revenue share in peri-implantitis treatment market because of the frequent failures of non-surgical methods and reduced risk factors.
Peri-implantitis Treatment Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, global peri-implantitis treatment market is segmented into seven key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and the Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to hold largest shares in the global peri-implantitis treatment market due to the availability of high healthcare expenditure. Europe is expected to hold the second largest market share in peri-implantitis treatment market due to the rise in geriatric population. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to register the fastest growth in revenue generation for peri-implantitis treatment market due to the large population in countries such as China, and India.
Peri-implantitis Treatment Market: Key Players
Peri-implantitis treatment market has many key players. Some of the key players present in global peri-implantitis treatment market are Pfizer Inc., Cadila Pharmaceuticals, and R.N. Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., Basic Pharma Life Science Pvt. Ltd., Prachi Pharmaceuticals Private Limited., Healthy Life Pharma Private Limited, Triveni chemicals.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Peri-Implantitis Treatment Market Segments
- Peri-Implantitis Treatment Market Dynamics
- Peri-Implantitis Treatment Market Size
- Peri-Implantitis Treatment Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Peri-Implantitis Treatment Market Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Peri Implantitis Treatment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Peri-implantitis Treatment Market: Segmentation
The global peri-implantitis Treatment market is segmented by method type and end user:
Segmentation by Method Type
- Surgical Treatment
- Mechanical Debridement
- Laser Debridement
- Open Flap Debridement
- Open Flap Debridement with guided bone generation.
- Non Surgical Treatment
- Surface Debridement
- Antibiotics ( Chlorhexidine Digluconate )
Segmentation by End User
- Dental Clinics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Peri-Implantitis Treatment market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Peri-Implantitis Tratment market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Peri Implantitis Treatment Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Peri Implantitis Treatment Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Peri Implantitis Treatment Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Peri Implantitis Treatment Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)