This Phenolic Boards market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Phenolic Boards market.
Phenolic Board Market: Introduction
Phenolic board is plywood like material which is manufactured with the help of woven fabrics/ high density thermo-setting cellulose fabrics along with phenolic resins. Phenolic board is also known by the name of phenolic panels. Phenolic board is not made from wood, therefore it does not have problems related to plywood. Phenolic board is manufactured by compressing/pressing woven fabrics/cellulose fabrics with phenolic resins under high pressure. Phenolic boards have high UV resistance, chemical resistance, moisture resistance and abrasion resistance along with high mechanical strength. On the core surface of phenolic boards numerous materials such as laminates, wood panels can be used, owing to its characteristic properties it is used for different purposes in building and construction industry. Phenolic boards is used in the construction of small cabins or cubicles for changing room, toilets, bathroom etc. Phenolic boards are also used in furniture making and construction of lockers used in changing rooms. Phenolic boards are also used as partitions and as countertops for wash basin/sinks. Phenolic boards can also be used for façade cladding. Phenolic boards in combination with phenolic foams can be used as insulating panels. Phenolic boards are available in different colors as well as different finishes.
Phenolic Board Market: Dynamics
The perennial population growth along with rapid urbanization rate in developing regions has catalyzed the building & construction activities across the globe. The construction industry has witnessed significant growth over the last couple of years. Furthermore, a rebound in residential buildings is further expected to fuel the growth of the construction industry, which is anticipated to positively influence the phenolic board market. In the recent years there has been significant increase in the commercial construction activities in developing countries which is expected to up surge the demand for phenolic boards. Increase in GDP growth of a country will indirectly influence the infrastructural spending of the country, owing to which GDP growth will indirectly influence the growth of phenolic board market. Imposition of strict industrial norms for worker safety and welfare has resulted into rise in infrastructural activities, which in turn is positive outlook for phenolic board markets. The high cost of phenolic board as compared to traditional plywood is drawback for phenolic board market in price sensitive regions. Furthermore, with increased degree of spending in building interiors such as false ceilings, wall partitions and insulating units has been instrumental in driving the sales of phenolic boards to a sound extent and will continue to achieve the same in the next decade.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Product development and brand management are key strategies which have been practiced in majority by the phenolic board manufacturers to sustain their market footprint and gain competitive edge over the general competitors. Several grades of phenolic board with properties of fire resistant, waterproof, termite and weed resistant have been launched by the manufacturers in recent times. Apart from retail based marketing, technical marketing and strong vendor relationship management is also been pursued by the phenolic board manufacturers with key decision makers in building design such as interior designers, architects, job contractors and building materials procurement officials to as to liquidate bulk sales at optimal prices thereby gaining sound margins and accreditations in association of reputed construction projects gaining brand popularity.
Phenolic Board Market: Regional Outlook
Growing population and rising urbanization has resulted into rise in the number of building & construction activities in Asia Pacific region. Also in the recent years there is substantial rise in residential as well as commercial construction activities especially in the countries such as India and China, owing to which Asia Pacific can be attributed as a prominent market for phenolic board. In the regions such as Europe and North America there is rising demand efficient materials with characteristic properties for building & construction owing to which North America and Europe can be considered as potential markets for phenolic board. Increasing urbanization has resulted into rise in the building & construction activities in Latin America coupled with elevating commercial construction in Middle East & Africa, collectively makes LAMEA a promising market for phenolic board.
Phenolic Board Market: Key Participants
Some of the key participants identified in the global phenolic board market are:
SPIGO Group, Guangdong Yuhua Building Materials Co., Ltd., Mega Plywood Corp., Kingspan Insulation, Sekisui Chemical, Asahi Kasei, Jinan Shengquan Group, Langfang Sanxing Chemical, Linyi Longser Imp. & Exp. Co., Ltd., Linyi Haoqing Wood Co., Ltd., Linyi Baochen Wood Co., Ltd., Shandong Jitong Board Industry Co., Ltd., Stonewood Architectural Panel and Fiberesin Industries among others.
The Phenolic Board market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Phenolic Board market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, and historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Phenolic Board market research report provides analysis and information according to Phenolic Board market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Phenolic Board Market Segments
- Phenolic Board Market Dynamics
- Phenolic Board Market Size
- Phenolic Board Supply & Demand Scenario
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Phenolic Board market
- Competition & Companies involved in Phenolic Board market
- Technology used in Phenolic Board Market
- Value Chain of Phenolic Board Market
Regional analysis includes,
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The Phenolic Board Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with Phenolic Board market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Phenolic Board market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Phenolic Boards Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Phenolic Board Market: Segmentation
The global phenolic board market can be segmented on the basis of its thickness, application and end-use:
The global phenolic board market can be segmented on the basis of its thickness:
- ≤40 mm
- >40 mm
The global phenolic board market can be segmented on the basis of its application:
- Building & Construction
- Interior (Bathroom & Toilet Partitions, Interior Partitions, Cubicles etc.)
- Exterior (Wall Claddings)
- Insulation Panel
- Others (Countertops, screens, truck beds)
The global phenolic board market is segmented on the basis of its end-use:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Phenolic Board market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Phenolic Board market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in Phenolic Board market
- Strategies of key players and products offered in Phenolic Board market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Phenolic Board market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Phenolic Boards Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Phenolic Boards Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Phenolic Boards Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Phenolic Boards Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.