This Cardboard Tubs market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cardboard Tubs market.
Cardboard Tubs Market: Overview
Paper and cardboard play an important role in packaging industry with their compostable nature and multipurpose applications. Cardboard tubs are especially designed boxes majorly used for packaging goods. They are completely made up of cardboard and are biodegradable. They are available in various capacities ranging from 100 grams to 1 kg. Cardboard tubs can be customized as per the requirement of customer. Cardboard tubs are primarily used in food industry to serve ice creams, popcorns and other food products at various places. Cardboard tubs are also used for the packaging of promotional and premium products. They are highly adaptable as they utilize less material than products of similar specifications. They are available in the market as waxed and plain tubs. Waxed cardboard tubs offers good printability to the manufacturers. The outlook for the global cardboard tubs market is expected to be positive during the next decade.
Cardboard Tubs Market: Dynamics
The global consumption pattern of food products is changing across the globe. The rising consumption of ice creams, desserts and other such food products is expected to drive the global cardboard tubs market during the forecast period. Cardboard tubs overcome the excess use of plastic-based cups and tubs to pack ice creams, popcorns and other food stuffs. The cardboard tubs are available in various capacities to cater different requirements. In addition, the growing awareness towards the use of sustainable packaging products, the demand for products made up of paper and cardboard is rising at a stellar pace and is expected to show similar trend during the next decade. These factors are expected to drive the global cardboard tubs market during the forecast period. Also, cardboard tubs offer customers an excellent printability which helps branding and promotion of products. In order to attract customers, the companies their logo and promotional strategies on the cardboard tubs. The cardboard tubs are highly cost-effective compared to its counterparts.
Cardboard Tubs Market: Regional Outlook
The ready-to-eat food industry is well established in the U.S. and Canada. The cardboard tubs are readily used in various sectors across the countries. Various food chains are utilizing cardboard tubs to serve their products. These factors are expected to drive the demand for the cardboard tubs market across the region. The growing battle against the use of plastic products across various parts of Europe including Italy, Spain, Germany, the U.K. and France among others is expected to push the growth prospects of more sustainable packaging solution such as cardboard tubs. Similar trends are observed in Australia & New Zealand. China, India, Thailand, and Indonesia among other nations in Asia Pacific region are expected to fuel the demand of cardboard tubs market during the forecast period. Brazil is a country with a high consumption of paper-based products which act as a positive sign for the growth of the cardboard tubs in the Latin America region. MEA region with countries such as South Africa, GCC countries (including Saudi Arabia, Oman, and Qatar among others) are expected to witness below average growth during the forecast period due to less penetration of paper and cardboard products in the region.
Cardboard Tubs Market: Key Players
Some of the leading players operating in the global cardboard tubs market are:
- Wafer Ltd.
- Alpack Limited
- BCS Foodpak
- GM Packaging
- SKS Bottle & Packaging, Inc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cardboard Tubs Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Cardboard Tubs Market: Segmentation
Globally, the cardboard tubs market has been segmented on the basis of product type, capacity, end use and region.
On the basis of product type, the global cardboard tubs market has been segmented as:
- Plain Cardboard Tubs
- Waxed Cardboard Tubs
On the basis of capacity, the global cardboard tubs market has been segmented as:
- Less than 100 grams
- 100 - 200 grams
- 201 - 300 grams
- 301 - 400 grams
- 401 grams & above
On the basis of application, the global cardboard tubs market has been segmented as:
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Cardboard Tubs Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Cardboard Tubs Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Cardboard Tubs Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Cardboard Tubs Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)