This Pygas Pyrolysis Gasoline market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pygas Pyrolysis Gasoline market.
Pyrolysis gasoline is one such product, for which the demand is showing progressive growth in the end use industries. During the production of propylene and ethylene from naphtha at high temperature, the by-product obtained is known as pygas or pyrolysis gasoline. Pyrolysis gasoline is a yellow liquid and is colourless in nature and contain highly aromatic contents and high octane number from C5 to C12 and have density lower than the water.
Pyrolysis gasoline is highly flammable both in vapour and liquid form and is thermally stable at lower temperatures, and may decompose at higher temperatures. Pyrolysis gasoline is hydro treated in two stages; the first stage includes trickle bed conversion for the removal of highly reactive species and in the second stage, remaining olefins and sulphurs are hydrogenated in gas phase, these two stages provide various benefits for the processes such as, improves oxygen stability and colour, which are the important features of final finished product, reduce gum content (because additional gum content than required can create serious issues while processing) and also reduce fouling in downstream process of desulphurization unit. Pyrolysis gasoline has high potential in blending mixture in various end user products, due to its high octane number. Along with this, pyrolysis gasoline can be used as additives in separation of components into benzene, toluene and xylene, which are also known as BTX products. The advantage of pyrolysis gasoline over naphtha is its unit value, which is higher than naphtha, due to this, production and sales is beneficial for the manufacturers.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Catalysts play a vital role in the process of pyrolysis gasoline, mainly nickel and palladium are the main catalysts for the surplus aromatics during the production of pyrolysis gasoline, as all the manufacturing process is completed in closed system, which can prevent the escape of vapour and liquid to minimize the environment concern.
Pyrolysis Gasoline Market Dynamics
Innovative technologies to improve demand of pyrolysis gasoline is expected to witness significant market growth in between the forecast period (2016–2026). The demand is majorly driven by various factors such as its usage in boosting of octane for motor fuels in petrochemical operation and internal source of fuel oil products and for benzene. On the basis of geographical region, growth of pyrolysis gasoline is majorly driven by North America and European countries followed by Asia Pacific region. Additional gum formation during the process of pyrolysis gasoline is creating challenge to the manufacturers. The stringent regulations from Governments of various countries regarding aromatic contents make pyrolysis gasoline utilization as a blending mixture more difficult. Increasing demand from the end use industries is expected to create opportunity for the manufacturers from the supply and demand side, currently global pyrolysis gasoline production is high in demand and is expected to increase in the near future due to increasing consumption from end use industries. Manufacturers are focusing on various strategies in the pyrolysis gasoline market, such as to obtain aromatic source mixture and to obtain high octane number gasoline blend, along with this scientists are focusing to introduce environment friendly and cheaper catalysts over nickel and palladium for the hydrogenation of pyrolysis gasoline.
Pyrolysis Gasoline Market Segmentation
Pyrolysis Gasoline Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pygas Pyrolysis Gasoline Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Pyrolysis gas market can be segmented on the basis of application as follows,
- Aromatics Extraction
- Refinery Feedstock
- Fractionation for Benzene
Examples of some of the market participants are;
- Haldia Petrochemicals Limited
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- ONGC Petro additions Limited
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Ras Laffan Olefins Company Ltd.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Pygas Pyrolysis Gasoline Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Pygas Pyrolysis Gasoline Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Pygas Pyrolysis Gasoline Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Pygas Pyrolysis Gasoline Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.