This Reconditioned Ibc market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Reconditioned Ibc market.
Reconditioned IBC Market: Overview
Intermediate bulk containers (IBCs) are large-size vessels usually used to ship and stock commodities / raw materials, bulk hazardous chemicals, petrochemical products, etc. With growing international trade, the demand for ocean transportation containers has witnessed a steep growth and has driven the market for intermediate bulk containers. Escalating environmental concerns over recycling / disposal of rigid bulk containers have led to new stringent regulations, thus compelling end users to recover their packaging solutions. Now, re-use of intermediate bulk containers with the previous waste / residues may lead to cross contamination. Hence, bulk industrial packaging manufacturers are out to provide reconditioning services. Reconditioned IBC under-go numerous process and are finally purified from all its previously left residues.
Reconditioned IBC Market: Dynamics
Across the globe, the declined rate to scrap rigid containers on the backdrop of rising inclination towards reconditioned services have led to lower packaging waste. Lucrative growth opportunities in the industrial chemical packaging industry is expected to lead increased demand for reconditioned IBC and are expected to witness rising growth over the forecast period.
Reconditioned IBC Market: Company Developments and Industry Level Trends
Key market participants all across the globe that operate in the bulk industrial rigid packaging market have focus towards collaboration / acquisition with regional as well as unorganized local players who provide reconditioning services.
- In August 2018, General Steel Drum LLC (“GSD”), a family owned business announce the acquisition of Cleveland, Ohio based North Coast Container (“NCC”) thus servicing the new steel drum, reconditioned drum & IBC needs of its respective customers.
- ACN is a recognized national player in the North American steel drum reconditioning industry. In 2010, The Mauser Group announced the takeover of the business of American Container Net, Inc. (ACN) along with its wholly owned subsidiary, Strawser Steel Drum of Ohio, Ltd. (SSD).
Reconditioned IBC Market: Regional Outlook
The global reconditioned IBC market is segmented into seven regions, namely, Latin America, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
By the end of 2017, North America is expected to account for the largest market share in the global Reconditioned IBC market followed by Asia-Pacific and Western Europe. Asia-Pacific region comprising countries like India and China are anticipated to witness the highest growth due to increase in industrial trade and globalization especially among its developing economies.
Reconditioned IBC Market: Key Players
Some of the key players currently operating in the global Reconditioned IBC market are:
- Mauser Group B.V.
- Greif, Inc.
- The Cary Company
- Schutz Container Systems, Inc.
- Recontainers Ltd.
- Industrial Container Services, Inc.
- Mitchell Container Services, Inc
- General Steel Drum LLC
- Rahway Steel Drum Co Inc.
- Metal Drum Co Ltd/The
- James G Carrick & Co Ltd
- Izvar Ambalaj Sanayi VE Ticaret AS
- Clouds Drums Dubai LLC
- Skolnik Industries Inc.
The report on Reconditioned IBC is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Reconditioned IBC report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Reconditioned IBC report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Reconditioned IBC Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Reconditioned Ibc Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Reconditioned IBC Market: Segmentation
The global reconditioned IBC market can be segmented on the basis of material, size/capacity, reconditioning pattern, and the end use
The global reconditioned IBC market can be segmented on the basis of material type into:
- Plastic Intermediate Bulk Containers
- Composite Intermediate Bulk Containers
The global Reconditioned IBC market can be segmented on the basis of size/capacity into:
- Reconditioned IBC with Capacity Up to 150 Gallons
- 150- 225 Gallons
- 225-300 Gallons
- Capacity of 300 Gallons and above
The global reconditioned IBC market can be segmented on the basis of reconditioning pattern into:
- Rebottled IBC
- Non-UN Approved Reconditioned IBC
- UN Approved Reconditioned IBC
- Washed IBC
- Non-UN Approved Reconditioned IBC
- UN Approved Reconditioned IBC
The global reconditioned IBC market can be segmented on the basis of end use industry served into:
- Oils & Lubricants
- Chemicals and solvents
- Paints & Dyes
- Pharmaceuticals Concentrates / Solutions
- Food & Beverages Ingredients
- Agriculture & Allied Industry (Fertilizers / Pesticides)
- Building and Construction
- Other Industrial End Use
Global Reconditioned IBC Market: Report Highlights
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the Reconditioned IBC industry
- In-depth Reconditioned IBC market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Reconditioned IBC market size regarding volume and value
- Recent Reconditioned IBC industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape for Reconditioned IBC market.
- Strategies for key players for Reconditioned IBC market and products offered by them.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth in Reconditioned IBC market
- A neutral perspective on Reconditioned IBC market performance
- Must-have information for Reconditioned IBC market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Reconditioned Ibc Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Reconditioned Ibc Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Reconditioned Ibc Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Reconditioned Ibc Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)