This Rigid Boxes market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Rigid Boxes market.
Rigid Boxes Market: Introduction and Need of the Product
With the changing consumer habits and rapid industrialization across the world, the landscape of the packaging industry has changed tremendously in the last decade. Rigid boxes are extensively used for packaging of a variety of packaging products in the food & beverages, electrical & electronics, chemical, healthcare, and cosmetics & personal care industry. The food industry, by end use, accounts for the largest market share in the global packaging industry. Rigid boxes are used for bulk packaging of goods in the chemical and healthcare industry. Also, it is used for the secondary packaging of consumer goods to protect items from damage during shipping and handling. Rigid boxes are made up of paper, metal, and plastic materials. In paper material segment, rigid boxes include both types of boxes made up of corrugated as well as other paperboard materials. It should be noted that corrugated boxes dominate the rigid boxes market accounting for highest market share throughout the forecast period. Rigid boxes are expected to contribute to the high growth of the packaging industry in next 5-6 years in the emerging economies of Asia-Pacific and Latin America region.
Rigid Boxes Market: Market Dynamics
The demand for rigid boxes is expected to grow significantly in next 4-5 years due to rapid industrialization across the globe. The demand for rigid boxes highly depends on the consumption patterns in different end-use industries. Therefore, with the changing consumption patterns and high consumer adoption rate of a variety of products in different end-use applications, the rigid boxes are expected to outgrow other packaging formats, during 2018-2028. The non-governmental organization in the emerging, as well as developed, countries are continuously opposing the use plastic packaging products to create awareness among the consumers about the harmful effects of plastic packaging products. Therefore, as a result, consumer awareness towards using sustainable packaging solutions creates a high demand for paper-based packaging products such as corrugated boxes and folding cartons. However, some of the other packaging products such as drums and FIBCs might hamper the demand for rigid boxes in the coming years. The rigid boxes market is highly fragmented in China, India, and South Asian economies. Manufacturers of rigid boxes are focusing on innovating their existing product portfolio in order to stay competitive in the market.
Rigid Boxes Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of region, the Rigid Boxes market is segmented as North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, APEJ (Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan), Middle East & Africa, and Japan. The Asia-Pacific dominates the global rigid boxes market with market share of approximately 45% in 2017. In Asia Pacific region, the market is expected to witness significant growth in the emerging economies such as India and China. The rigid boxes market is fragmented due to the presence of a large number of manufacturers in these countries. In Europe, the rigid boxes market is expected to grow at an average growth rate of 3-4%, during the forecast period. Germany, France, and U.K. cumulatively account for more than 50% market share in the Europe rigid boxes market in 2017. MEA and Japan also offer untapped growth potential in the global rigid boxes market.
Rigid Boxes Market: Market Players
Some of the key players in the Rigid Boxes market are Smurfit Kappa Group Plc, International Paper Company, WestRock Company, Georgia Pacific LLC, Pratt Industries, Inc., Oji Holdings Corporation, DS Smith Packaging Limited, Stora Enso Oyj, Mondi Group Plc, Tat Seng Packaging Group Ltd., VPK Packaging Group nv, Nelson Container Corporation, Great Little Box Company Ltd., Action Box Inc., Acme Corrugated Box Co. Inc., Wertheimer Box Corporation, Shillington Box Co., LLC, Bee Packaging, A.D. Incorporated of Milwaukee, and Shanghai DE Printed Box.
The rigid Boxes market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Rigid Boxes Market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Rigid Boxes Market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Rigid Boxes Market: Regional analysis includes:
- North America Rigid Boxes Market
- Latin America Rigid Boxes Market
- Western Europe Rigid Boxes Market
- Eastern Europe Rigid Boxes Market
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) Rigid Boxes Market
- Japan Rigid Boxes Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Rigid Boxes Market
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Rigid Boxes Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Rigid Boxes Market: Market Segmentation:
Rigid Boxes Market Segmentation: By Material Type
- High-Density Polyethylene
- Other plastics
Rigid Boxes Market Segmentation: By End Use
- Electrical & Electronics
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Food & Beverages
- Home Care
- Automotive & Allied Industries
Rigid Boxes Market Report Highlights:
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Rigid Boxes Market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Rigid Boxes Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Rigid Boxes Market performance
- Must-have information for Rigid Boxes Market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Rigid Boxes Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Rigid Boxes Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Rigid Boxes Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Rigid Boxes Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)