This Rigid Sleeve Boxes market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Rigid Sleeve Boxes market.
Rigid Sleeve Boxes Market: Overview
Rigid sleeve boxes, also called as set up boxes are the high end luxury packaging boxes. Rigid sleeve boxes are sturdier and are not collapsible or foldable, hence it helps to protect delicate gadgets, consumable products and other retail products. The sleeves added in the rigid box enhances product presentation in more effective way. The sleeves in the boxes offers premium quality for supporting tamper free transportation. High end technological revolution in packaging sector, encouraging to many small and local manufactures to enter in the market of rigid sleeve boxes manufacturing. The sleeve boxes are multi-purpose and easily customizable as per the requirement, which boost the global market. The corrugated boxes with different lamination and coatings – matt, glossy or metallic, are dominating in the market of rigid sleeve boxes. The role of rigid sleeve boxes packaging is increasing rapidly due to e commerce and digitalization. It is witness that the growth of rigid sleeve boxes market will increasing exponentially during forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Rigid Sleeve Boxes Market: Dynamics
The global market of rigid sleeve boxes is driven by ease of product handling due to separate compartments and sleeves. The rigid sleeve boxes are versatile and the ecofriendly material reduces carbon content in the atmosphere. The process of embossing, debossing or window patching helps the companies for branding. All these benefits are responsible for driving the global market of rigid sleeve boxes. Many industries have increasing preference of rigid sleeve boxes for packaging due to its flexibility. The Technology advancement in many sectors gives push to global market of rigid sleeve boxes packaging, and high demand for packaging of sweets and confectionery food products increasing opportunities for these boxes in multiples. With the increase in electronics and electrical products, rigid sleeves boxes market is expected to grow further. However, the global market of rigid sleeve boxes might slow down due to plastic use regulations in few countries.
Rigid Sleeve Boxes Market: Regional Outlook
The global market of rigid sleeve boxes is expected to grow exponentially due to massive urbanization and disposable income of people. China and India are emerging economies which adds potential growth to rigid sleeves boxes market. North America is leading in manufacturing of rigid sleeve boxes which results in well-established market. Hence, the current growth rate of this market is relatively low. However it is expected that, increasing number of supermarkets and hyper markets will give more opportunities for ridged sleeve boxes market. Due to packaging material regulations especially for the use of plastics in Europe, the growth of plastic made rigid sleeve boxes might slow down. However, this regulation has positive impact on cardboard and paper made sleeve boxes. The other regions like Middle East & Africa and Oceania might give significant boost in rigid sleeve boxes market.
Rigid Sleeve Boxes Market: Key Players
- Bleubird packaging
- Pak Factory
- BlueBox Packaging
- Brimar Packaging
- Furong Box
Rigid Sleeve Boxes Market: Trends
Taylor Box Company received rigid box of the year award 2018 in Paperboard Packaging Council (PPC) competition 2018.
The rigid sleeve boxes market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The rigid sleeve boxes market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Rigid Sleeve Boxes Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Rigid Sleeve Boxes Market: Segmentation
By Product Type,
- Hinged lid
- Detachable lid
- Slide / Slipcases
- Partial cover
- Magnetic Lock
- Others (Angle Boxes, and Drawer Boxes)
- Foil Stamping
- Window Patching
- Paper and Cardboard
- Retail Boxes
- Die Cut Boxes
- Display Boxes
By End Use,
- Food and Beverages
- Electric and Electronics
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Pharmaceuticals and Health cares
- Others ( Jewelry)
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the rigid sleeve boxes market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the rigid sleeve boxes market, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the rigid sleeve boxes market
- Strategies for key players operating in the market and the products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on the performance of the rigid sleeve boxes market
- Must-have information for rigid sleeve boxes market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Rigid Sleeve Boxes Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Rigid Sleeve Boxes Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Rigid Sleeve Boxes Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Rigid Sleeve Boxes Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)