This Roll Trailer market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Roll Trailer market.
Roll Trailer Market to Receive Significant Impetus from Increasing Seaborne Trade
Over the years, the roll trailer system has been established worldwide for transporting heavy goods and materials in RoRo (roll-on/roll-off) ships. With significant growth of trade activities across the globe, roll trailer - a dolly (unpowered vehicle designed for connection to a truck) platform which requires towing by a powered vehicle - has been garnering robust traction. Attached to the vehicle body or tractor by a gooseneck, general cargo and containers are set on roll trailers equipped with wheels, and these units are wheeled onto the ship by special truck or tractor.
Roll trailers are considered as one of the most efficient and easiest methods to transport goods or cargo. Owing to ease of operation, roll trailers are used in shipping industry on a large scale. Annually, project-critical equipment worth billions of dollars are transported by ship around the world. High levels of risk are associated with these shipments depending on nature of the cargo, tight timeframes and transport logistics. Therefore, manufacturers have been focusing on offering different load capacities of roll trailers for varying applications and efficient operations. These factors are expected to lead to development of the roll trailer market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Key Factors Shaping Roll Trailer Market
Global seaborne trade supported by notable improvement in the global economy, is growing at a fast rate, resulting in positive sentiment regarding the shipping industry. There has also been a significant growth in world’s shipping fleet capacity, contributing to exponential rise in demand for roll trailers. Increasing import export activities around the world remains instrumental to the development of shipping industry, thereby potentially raising the demand for roll trailer.
Owing to ease of operation, roll trailer finds increasing application in industrial sector. Construction industry remains one of the key end users for roll trailers. Rising government investments in residential and commercial infrastructure development, especially in developing countries is estimated to fuel the demand for roll trailer in years ahead.
As the competition intensifies with rising number of new entrants in the roll trailer market, key players will need to set their products apart to stay ahead of the curve. The introduction of cassette systems remains a challenging factor for the manufacturers, as these provides potential benefits over conventional roll trailers. In addition to enabling efficient loading/unloading process, cassette systems allow efficient use of deck space, which results in improved transportation and less fuel consumption. Thus, growing popularity of cassettes is expected to create a hindrance in the growth of roll trailer market.
An ongoing trend witnessed in the global roll trailer market is ‘customization’. Leading manufacturers are targeted towards offering roll trailers according to customer requirement with customized specifications. For instance, Mafi, a leading manufacturer of roll trailers, offers custom-sized trailers in all possible lengths and widths.
Roll Trailer Market: Regional Outlook
Growth prospects of the roll trailer market are high in East Asia, on account of relatively strong marine industry. In the region, Singapore’s roll trailer market is expected to grow at relatively high rate Increasing maritime activities in China and South Korea is further projected to open a window of opportunity in the global roll trailer market. Emergence of the U.S. as one of the top ten shipping countries in the world is expected to contribute to the growth of roll trailer market in North America.
Shipping and the maritime sectors are among the most important industries in the UK and Germany. Germany is one of the largest seafaring nations, offering the maritime shipping industry a competitive location for national and international trade activities. This, in turn, is expected to complement the growth of roll trailer market in Europe. In Middle East & Africa, countries such as U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait have a large fleet of ships to carry out import, export, and re-export activities. The result is expected to generate considerable demand for roll trailer in the region.
Roll Trailer Market: Key Participants
Some of the key players in the global roll trailer market are:
- Triton International Limited
- Seacom Trailer Systems GmbH
- MAFI Transport-Systeme GmbH
- Ace Brothers Equipment
- QINGDAO CIMC SPECIAL VEHICLES CO., LTD Qingdao
- Phillaya International Trading Co., LTD.
The research report on the roll trailer market presents a comprehensive assessment, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. The roll trailer market report also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, load capacity, and attachment.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Roll Trailer Market Segments
- Roll Trailer Market Dynamics
- Roll Trailer Market Size
- New Sales of Roll Trailer
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in the Roll Trailer Market
- Competition & Companies Involved in Roll Trailer
- New Technology for Roll Trailer
- Value Chain of the Roll Trailer Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global roll trailer market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Roll Trailer Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Roll Trailer Market: Segmentation
The global roll trailer market can be segmented on the basis of load capacity and attachment.
On the basis of load capacity, the global roll trailer market is segmented as:
- Below 30 Tons
- 30-50 Tons
- 50-100 Tons
- Above 100 Tons
On the basis of attachment, the global roll trailer market is segmented as:
- Fixed Gooseneck Roll Trailer
- Detachable Gooseneck Roll Trailer
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for yorker spouts market
- Competitive landscape for yorker spouts market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Roll Trailer Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Roll Trailer Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Roll Trailer Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Roll Trailer Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.