This Roll Dried Starch market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Roll Dried Starch market.
Market Outlook for Roll-dried Starch Market:
Roll-dried starch is named so, as they are prepared using the roll-dry technique of drying. Roll-dried starch is useful as they have important properties such as dispersibility, wettability, etc. Roll-dried starches also provide good convenience, elevated performance, and flexibility during processing. They are very versatile and are used in cold manufacturing processes in which there is a requirement for fast hydration, good texture, greater tolerance to the process and increase the shelf-life.
Roll-dried Starch demand in food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic industry
According to an internal survey, the global starch market is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 6.4% until the end of 2028. The demand for roll-dried starch in food industry might increase in the future as the global food market is increasing at a very high rate. The busy lifestyle and high disposable income have increased the market for the use of roll-dried starch as the consumers prefer convenience food which is easily available and have nutritional quality. The roll-dried starch can be used in the frozen food market so as to increase the shelf-life of the product. The roll-dried starch can help the industries maintain the quality of their food product as the main aim of the industry is to avoid undesirable changes in the food product during transportation, storage, and thawing. The roll-dried starch has a future market in the baby food industry also as it is very important to provide the infants and toddlers with a diet which is nutritive as well as safe.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The use of roll-dried starch is also prominent in the bakery industry. The baked goods contain a complex mixture of ingredients and change in even one ingredient can change the taste and quality of the product. Also, the consumers are now focusing on low fat, sugar, etc. products so as to maintain a healthy lifestyle which makes use of roll-dried starch a good option in the bakery industry. The roll-dried starch can be used in paper industry as it has the property of binding which can help manufacture high strength and quality paper.
The other important factor that can drive the roll-dried starch market is the easy availability of wheat flour, corn flour, etc., which makes it more convenient for the industries to produce roll-dried starch using any of the flour variety.
Global Roll-dried Starch Market: Key Participants
Some of the global key market players are Cargill Incorporated, Tate & Lyle, Grain Processing Corporation, S A Pharmachem Pvt Ltd, Karandikars Cashell Private Limited, Banpong Tapioca Flour Industrial Co Ltd., Galam, Crest Cellulose, Visco Starch, etc. are among others.
Global Roll-dried Starch Market: Key Developments
The development of technology is certain countries like India, Brazil, etc. has led to an increase in the production of innovative products which can create a market for new food ingredients. The other main reason for the increase in the market of organic food ingredients is that the government has been encouraging and helping the industries to develop eco-friendly technology and food products that are rich in nutrition. The major support from government has the potential to increase the market for organic products in the future period.
Opportunities for Roll-dried Starch Market Participants:
The roll-dried starch demand in the food industry is likely to increase as it provides a number of functional benefits such stabilizers, emulsifier, etc. to a variety of food such as snacks, bakery, confectionary, as well as frozen food. The cosmetic industry has been using pregelatinized starch as an active ingredient in many personal care products and so the market for roll-dried starch can also increase in the cosmetic industry as it provides the same functional properties. Similarly roll-dried starch also has an opportunity in the pharmaceutical industry where it can be used as a binder, capsule disintegrant and tablet, and capsule diluent.
Brief Approach to Research:
FMI will follow a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the end use of the Roll-dried Starch is covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. Some of the key data points which get covered include market size, supply vs. demand, consumption vs. production understanding, exporting and importing geographies, key trends, opportunity, drivers, and restraints and to analyze key players and their market shares. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report:
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the market, including the background and evolution of Roll-dried Starch
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and potential of Roll-dried Starch
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Roll Dried Starch Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Roll-dried Starch Market: Segmentation:
Roll-dried starch can be segmented on the basis of sources as:
- Wheat flour
- Others (e.g. arrowroot, rice, tapioca, etc.)
Roll-dried starch can be segmented on the basis of end use as:
- Food industry
- Instant desserts
- Instant food powders
- Instant pie fillings
- Instant sauces
- Extruded snacks
- Spices and seasonings
- Cosmetic industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Others (e.g. Sports drinks, paper industry, textile industry, etc.)
Roll-dried starch can be segmented on the basis of function as:
- Food thickeners
- Improved viscosity and spread
- Others (e.g. Binders)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint