This Sentiment Analytics Software market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Sentiment Analytics Software market.
Global Sentiment Analytics Software Market: Introduction
Sentiment analytics is a process that determines whether the expression of a piece of writing is neutral, positive or negative. Thus, essentially, sentiment analytics software focuses on phrases the meaning of words. The sentiment analytics software informs business intelligence processes about the multiplicity of references and meaning of each slang used regarding the product or services. So the sentiment analytics software induces a speaker’s attitude or opinion. Sentiment analytics software is commonly used to discover how people feel about a particular topic. The software usually identifies recurring customer issues and reflects the enthusiasm regarding the same on social networking websites and social media platforms. Sentiment analytics software offers the ability to create structured data from unstructured data, when used with the social media. Moreover, sentiment analytics software also helps to develop a data repository which helps the organizations to store historical data for future use.
The adoption of the sentiment analytics software will increase further among the organizations as it helps to interpret data by recognizing connections and patterns.
Global Sentiment Analytics Software Market: Dynamics
The predictive analysis techniques used in sentiment analytics software is one of the key factors driving the growth of the sentiment analytics software market as these predictive analysis techniques allow the sentiment analytics software to develop accurate and efficient solutions, reduce cost and improve the overall efficiency of production. The efficiency of sentiment analytics software is high as it can determine the trends and patterns across unstructured content, which is another factor fueling the growth of the sentiment analytics software market. Increase in adoption of sentiment analysis in different industries is also one of the factors driving the growth of the sentiment analytics software market. Moreover, the sentiment analytics software helps to analyze the large amount of data by providing better insights for improved data-driven decision-making, which is also a factor anticipated to boost the growth of the market.
However, sentiment analytics software is not compatible with all systems and thus, challenges come during system integration. There are interoperability issues as well. Hence, these are some of the key factors restraining the growth of the sentiment analytics software market. Moreover, automated sentiment is not 100 percent accurate, which is another factor restraining the growth of the sentiment analytics software market.
Global Sentiment Analytics Software Market: Competition Landscape
In October 2017, Brandwatch, the enterprise social intelligence company acquired BuzzSumo, the content marketing and influencer identification platform. BuzzSumo provides data-driven content discovery and performance analytics to nearly 3,400 customers and over 300,000 users worldwide.
The key vendors in the sentiment analytics software market are IBM, Angoss Software Corporation, Brandwatch, Clarabridge, OdinText, SAS Institute, Bitext, Lexalytics, Meltwater, General Sentiment, NetOwl, OpenText, Social Smart Software, QuestionPro Survey Software and Trackur.
Global Sentiment Analytics Software Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the Sentiment Analytics software market can be segmented into North America, Western Europe, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and Japan.
Developed regions, such as Europe and North America, are equally attractive for the sentiment analytics software market owing to the technologically advanced industrial infrastructure, the large number of social media followers and rapid growth of digital platforms, such as social media marketing and e-Commerce.
The Asia?Pacific region is expected to grow at highest CAGR as the enterprises in this region are investing in semantic analytics software to improve business productivity and efficiency.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Sentiment Analytics Software Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Sentiment Analytics Software Market: Segmentation
The global sentiment analytics software market can be segmented on the basis of components, deployment, organization size, industry and region.
Sentiment Analytics Software Market, by components
- Professional Services
- Support and Maintenance Services
Sentiment Analytics Software Market, by deployment
Sentiment Analytics Software Market, by organization size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Sentiment Analytics Software Market, by industry
- Healthcare & Life sciences
- Media & Entertainment
- Transportation & Logistics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Sentiment Analytics Software Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Sentiment Analytics Software Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Sentiment Analytics Software Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Sentiment Analytics Software Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.