This Shaving Pen market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Shaving Pen market.
Global Shaving Pen Market Outlook
Cosmetic and personal care products play an important role in one's health and hygiene lifestyle. In recent years there has been a blurring of lines between proactive healthcare and cosmetic and personal care products since consumer seeks to take control of better hygienic lifestyle. Consumer defines cosmetics into seven various categories i.e. oral care, skin care, hair care, make-up, body care, and perfumes. Hair care market is being anticipated to be valued at US$ 212.2 billion over the forecast period. Hair care market is being considered to be one of the significantly growing markets over the past few decades in terms of value sale which is attributable to rise in demand for hair care products and growing millenial population base. In the Haircare market, there are several other key sub-segment playing a pivotal role in driving the market in global level i.e. hair coloring, hair texturing and hair styling. Though hair styling segment accounts to smaller value share in the cosmetic industry, it has witnessed higher demand from the spa and salon establishments. Shaving pen is one such hair styling segment gaining traction in the global market. Shaving pen is primarily used to style one’s hair, eyebrows and even used for tattooing.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Shaving Pen Market: Reasons for Covering this Title
The hairstyling industry has witnessed diversification over the past couple of years. Target customers especially the millennial group desire for more stylish and attractive looks. Hairstyling industry calls for creative and artistic professionals in order to cater to its target customers' needs and requirements. In order to cater to such specific needs, hairstylist demand for hairstyling tool such as shaving pen. Shaving pen makes it easy and convenient for the hairstylist to come up with the desired hairstyle for its target customers. Shaving pen facilitates styling of one’s hair in various styles and looks. Shaving pen also helps in styling and aligning one’s eyebrow in a much more specific manner. Apart from that, shaving pen has usage in hair tattooing, hair parting, beard styling as well as bikini styling.
Global Shaving Pen Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Shaving Pen market are Ecomlad, Inc., Pearl Box Co., Think Tipsy, F.H.U. Magia Monika Klinikowska, among others.
Shaving Pen Market: Key Trends
Shaving pen being a niche market, manufacturers for shaving pen have been taking efforts on promoting the product among its target customer through various promotional strategies.
Shaving Pen Market: Key Developments
- Manufacturer of Magia Shaving pen,H.U. Magia Monika Klinikowska has been taking steps on promoting its product on various social media channels such as youtube, tweeter, and Facebook.
- Some of the major Shaving pen companies have been strategizing on promoting its product through various mass marketing strategies. Companies have been promoting its product even through celebrity endorsements.
Opportunities for Shaving Pen Market Participants
The millennial population is on the verge of surpassing the baby boomers in recent years. This kind of population is an active, enthusiastic and conscious of looks and grooming. They are eager to adapt to current trends in the world of fashion which even implies to hairstyling as well. This is one critical factor paving way for greater opportunity for shaving pen market in millennial dominant regions around the globe. North America and the Asia Pacific are considered to have a larger number of millennial population which is an attractive destination for global shaving pen market.
Brief Approach to Research for Shaving Pen Market
FMI will follow a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the nature, formats, and application of the coconut water concentrate segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall Shaving Pen market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the Shaving Pen market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Shaving Pen market and its potential
- Shaving Pen Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Shaving Pen market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study for Shaving Pen Market
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major Shaving Pen market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario for Shaving Pen
- Analysis of the Shaving Pen market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the Shaving Pen market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Shaving Pen Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Shaving Pen: Market Segmentation
On the basis of base material, the global Shaving Pen market has been segmented as –
- Stainless steel
- Others (Copper, metal)
On the basis of application, the global Shaving Pen market has been segmented as –
- Eyebrow styling
- Beard styling
On the basis of the end user, the global Shaving Pen market has been segmented as –
- Fashion Industry
- Salon & Spa
On the basis of the distribution channel, the global Shaving Pen market has been segmented as –
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Stores
- Online Store
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Shaving Pen Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Shaving Pen Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Shaving Pen Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Shaving Pen Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.