This Smart Waste Management market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Smart Waste Management market.
The evolution of solid waste is a major threat to community and environment and at the same time can be useful as strategic renewable resource. Municipal waste remains a foreseeable by-product of civilization and a main target for advancement in technology. Meanwhile, the waste management market is entering a period of active change as the total volume of waste generated is estimated to grow from 1.5 billion tons in 2014 to 2.3 billion tons by the end of 2025. Smart waste management helps to reduce the overall transport and collection cost of waste management by almost 50%. Smart waste management denotes the management of waste generated from residential buildings, houses, streets, commercial buildings, public places, hospitals and other institutions. Smart waste management uses smart technologies such as a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) disposal tags, vacuum containers, sensor containers, which provide real time fill measurement of solid municipal waste. Smart waste management ultimately reduces fuel and service cost. Proper and efficient management of solid waste through smart waste management can solve many problems related to environmental pollution, climatic changes and public health.
Global Smart Waste Management Market: Drivers & Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Smart Waste Management Market: Segmentation
Global Smart Waste Management Market: Region-wise Outlook
In terms of geography, the global smart waste management market has been divided in to seven key regions including North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Middle East & Africa and Japan. The global smart waste management market is expected to register a double digit CAGR during the forecast period. North America followed by Western Europe and Asia Pacific are expected to dominate the smart waste management by the end of 2025. Asia Pacific, especially its emerging economies of India and China is expected to register a high CAGR among all other regions by the end of 2025.
Global Smart Waste Management Market: Key Players
Key players in the global smart waste management market include Covanta Energy, Republic Services, Veolia North America, BRE SMART Waste, Harvest Power and Recycle Smart Solutions.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, services and applications
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Smart Waste Management Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of services/ technology, the global smart waste management market is segmented into
- Smart Collection
- RFID Technology (Radio Frequency Identification)
- GPS Routing Systems
- Vacuum Systems
- Fuel Switching
- Smart Processing
- Advanced MRFs
- Mechanical Biological Treatment
- RDF Facilities
- Smart Energy Recovery
- Waste to Energy (WTE)
- Incineration Variants
- Advanced Thermal Recycling
- Biological Treatment
- Direct Use
- Electricity Generation
- Vehicular Use
- Advanced Thermal Treatment
- Plasma Arc Gasification
- Waste to Fuel (W2F)
- Waste to Energy (WTE)
- Smart Disposal
- Sanitary Landfills
- Bioreactor landfills
- Landfill and Solar Integration
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Smart Waste Management Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Smart Waste Management Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Smart Waste Management Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Smart Waste Management Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.