This Squeeze Tube market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Squeeze Tube market.
Squeeze tube packaging is commonly made of plastic that is cylindrical in shape. Squeeze tube lets the usage of the product in required quantity without getting deformed. Squeeze tube has one end sealed, and the other end is enclosed with a cap which is open to dispense the required quantity of the product. The squeeze tube is commonly used for packaging of viscous fluids. Squeeze tubes primarily cater to the personal care industry, household goods, pharmaceutical industry, food industry and lubricant industry that makes the squeeze tube market an attractive industry for packaging manufacturers. Plastic is the majorly used material in the manufacturing of squeeze tubes. Different attributes of plastics are combined to achieve different properties of the end product such as barrier property, low cost, printing capability, etc. Squeeze tubes are efficient in the packaging of products in small quantity. Squeeze tubes have enabled manufacturers to supply products to the end users in various quantity.
Squeeze Tube Market: Dynamics
Squeezable tube market is related to the flexible packaging market. The flexible packaging is estimated to be about US$ 250 billion which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3% over the forecast period. Squeeze tube packaging market is driven by the convenience offered by the squeeze tubes for using the products in viscous liquid form. Squeeze tube can frequently be reused without creating a mess and deforming the packaging of the product. The reusability of the squeeze tube is another factor contributing to the growth of the squeeze tube market, as squeeze tube is refilled once it has been emptied. The squeeze tube enables the manufacturers to manufacture the products of different sizes hence motivating manufacturers to push the squeeze tube market. Squeeze tube not only increases the shelf life of the product but also reduces the packaging cost of the product as it does not require secondary packaging. The raw material required for the manufacturing of squeeze tube is commonly plastic which is cheap and easily available. However, the presence of substitutes of squeeze tube such as stand up pouches can reduce the size of squeeze tube market. The inability of the squeeze tube packaging format to pack the product in larger quantity may limit its use. The rising concern of the regulatory authorities all around the world on the extensive use of plastic may hamper the squeeze tube market. However, on the backdrop of the convenience squeeze tube packaging, the squeeze tube market is expected to grow vertically upwards. Squeeze tube being a sustainable form of packaging can provide many opportunities for the squeeze tube market over the forecast period.
Squeeze Tube Market: Regional Outlook
Squeeze tube market is significantly large in North America and Eastern and Western Europe due to the lifestyle of the consumers in the regions. North America is expected to lead the squeeze tube market over the forecast period. Rapidly growing economies such as Brazil in Latin America, India, and China in APEJ region is estimated to account for the highest growth rate for the squeeze tube market over the forecast period owing to the high consumption rate and the presence of densely populated areas in the region.
Squeeze Tube Market: Key Players:
Some key players of squeeze tube market are Amcor Limited, Alpha Packaging, Maynard & Harris Plastics, Berry Plastics Corporation, MPack sp. z o.o, The Whole Package, LLC, CL Smith, Montebello Packaging, Yangzhou City Sharp International Trade Co. Ltd, Pack-Tubes, Vista Packaging, Auber Packaging Co., Ltd.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Squeeze Tube Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Squeeze Tube Market: Segmentation
Squeeze tube market is segmented by type of material used, by the end use industry and end-use product.
Based on the type of material used, squeeze tube market is segmented into:
Based on the end use industry, squeeze tube market is segmented into:
- Personal care industry
- Household goods
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food industry
- Lubricant industry
Based on the end use product, squeeze tube market is segmented into:
- Skin cream
- Liquid soaps
Regionally global squeeze tube market is segmented into
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Squeeze Tube Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Squeeze Tube Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Squeeze Tube Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Squeeze Tube Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)